PDA

View Full Version : Sanctifying Slaughter

TheSage
10-25-2007, 12:44 PM
Sanctifying Slaughter
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/kaminskisantifyingslaughter24jun06.shtml
By John Kaminski <skylax@comcast.net>

Original title
The wine in the chalice: Sanctifying slaughter with a satisfying sip of Old Testament poison

Sunday morning. Sunlight streams through stained glass. Your knees hurt against the thin carpet of the altar as you contemplate the wine in the chalice as it edges slowly toward you along a line of kneeling worshippers. Finally, the Episcopal priest reaches you, and you savor the sweet burgundy that helps you pry that paper thin wafer off the roof of your mouth.

Ah, the blood and body of the savior. Sunday morning coming down. Praise God. Christianity is founded on the twin principles of cannibalism and child sacrifice, on Hebrew hallucinations (according to Freud) of a burning bush, and a god who pretends to be better than all the other gods in the neighborhood.

This god kills anyone who stands in his way, according to the Old Testament of the much-tampered-with Judeo-Christian Bible — which governs all but the Hindus and the Buddhists among the world's major religions. That's right. Catholics, Protestants, Muslims and Jews are all in the same boat in one sense, in that they venerate this ugly tradition of murder and robbery for any excuse they deem to be righteous.

As individual human beings, we act out what we believe. And this is what we have been taught.

You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13

Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20

People who wish to believe in a guiding spirit of the universe are paralyzed by the contradictions between believing what they know to be true in their hearts by virtue of the love that they feel for their families, but witnessing their intellectual belief systems being cut up into little pieces by credible empirical analyses that reveal the psychological deformities and contrived frauds of the world's most famous holy book. Ultimately, our intellects fail us, and we seek refuge in our old familiar paradigms.

Why? Because of the obvious human existential dilemma — one day in everyone's life, we reach a point where knowledge may not go, where understanding will not bring enlightenment, and you either know or you don't, according to whatever you prefer, or whatever your parents taught you.

People who don't believe in some all-encompassing external system of principles and laws are caught up in the exterior analyses of these matters and produce such irrefutable evidence of fraud, malfeasance and ulterior motive in the creation of holy scriptures that those who wish to believe can only turn away in a withered silence.

Yet most of these true believers retain their knowing through the sheer power of blind faith, and refuse to be shaken out of it by facile intellectual arguments, no matter how logical they may be.

The foundations of existing religions need to be attacked by sincere logic. This is not about questioning the existence of God; it's about understanding the psychological marching orders of Leviticus and Deuteronomy and beginning to realize that the very way we think is causing the destruction of the planet that sustains us.

Any resemblance to the continuing extermination of innocent Iraqis and Palestinians is not purely coincidental.

It was all foretold in the Old Testament, you see, with the pronouncement in Zephaniah 1:17.

“And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.”

John Kaminski

actsnoblemartin
10-25-2007, 02:44 PM
do you only hate christianity or judaism, or is this hatred for all religions?

TheSage
10-25-2007, 02:52 PM
do you only hate christianity or judaism, or is this hatred for all religions?

Most organized religions. Morality doesn't need a divine justification. Those who insist on divine justifications for THEIR morality are trying to screw you.

Monkeybone
10-25-2007, 02:56 PM
i think one of the key things is that those are OT verses.

but...oh well...guess i should start a Holy War since i need to follow rules of so long ago

actsnoblemartin
10-25-2007, 02:57 PM
Atleast your consistent :)

Most organized religions. Morality doesn't need a divine justification. Those who insist on divine justifications for THEIR morality are trying to screw you.

darin
10-25-2007, 03:17 PM
i think one of the key things is that those are OT verses.

And they are removed from context. :)

TheSage
10-26-2007, 04:42 AM
And they are removed from context. :)

Yes. In context, "Kill" transliterates into "love". It's magical.

darin
10-26-2007, 07:32 AM
See - you're betraying the intent of the author when you cherry-pick lines of text to further your agenda. :)

diuretic
10-26-2007, 08:00 AM
When I was a kid I used to like reading the Old Testament. I mean, what kid wouldn't? Talk about drugs, sex and rock and roll...and lots of killing and spectres and pestilences and really good stuff.

The New Testament I thought (as a kid) was, well, vanilla.

Being baptised and educated as a Catholic the Bible didn't feature largely in my religious education, the Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church was much more influential and to a very large degree I found it a bit more comforting.

But jeez that Old Testament, nothing could get near that for good reading.

Why is that? Is it that the Old Testament had to be written/composed in a really authoritarian manner, to get the "thou shalt/thou shalt not" message across? And is is that the New Testament was meant to reflect the teachings of Christ, who really did (apart from a few times when He let fly) tone it all down?

I'm not convinced by either, that's the truth of it. The Old Testament is about scaring the crap out of people and putting the fear of God into them. The New Testament is so totally different that it's hard to accept that Jesus was God (the one in the Old Testament) but given the form of a human. Somewhere something had changed radically. Why the sudden change? On the one hand there's a God who tricks Abraham into nearly topping his kid and in the other there's a Messiah who wanted us to love one another.

And they say in Hollywood the sequel is never as good as the original.

Apparently not so.

TheSage
10-26-2007, 08:39 AM
See - you're betraying the intent of the author when you cherry-pick lines of text to further your agenda. :)

That sounds nice. Too bad the society depicted in the old testament REALLY IS a violent, ethnic supremacist, tribalistic theocracy.

darin
10-26-2007, 08:44 AM
That sounds nice. Too bad the society depicted in the old testament REALLY IS a violent, ethnic supremacist, tribalistic theocracy.

What I said wasn't only nice, it's true! :)

But which society? You mean the folks who enslaved the jews? You mean the folk God lead the jews against?

TheSage
10-26-2007, 08:49 AM
What I said wasn't only nice, it's true! :)

But which society? You mean the folks who enslaved the jews? You mean the folk God lead the jews against?

Yes there are different phases of the story. The ancient world was composed of various forms of totalitarian theocracy and the like. That's why in modern times we consider theocratic and ethnic supremacist regimes to be obsolete, but you noahide christians have your head straight up your ass. I mean perfectly straight, not at an angle or anything.

darin
10-26-2007, 08:51 AM
noahide? What's that? Are you just making shit up again? :)

TheSage
10-26-2007, 08:57 AM
noahide? What's that? Are you just making shit up again? :)

Noahide? It's a non jew accepts that jews are the chosen people and is subservient to them. And concedes to live by the noahide laws, which forbid other religions, and place all jews as a race of priests above everyone else.

http://www.noahide.com/movement.htm
The Hasidic Gentile Movement
The following assortment of articles and essays provide information on some aspects of the proper means by which to bring about the Hasidic Gentile movement, based on the explanations and directives of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, head of the Chabad Lubavitch Hasidic movement.

The Law is Only a Minimum The Seven Noahide Laws are only the very minimal observance for gentiles. To accomplish our G-d–given mission, we must dedicate all of our resources to serve G-d. For this reason, Hasidic Gentiles should adopt additional mitzvos, including those described in this essay. Please note that this discussion is only a general outline and not a working plan.
A Universal Prayer Guide for Hasidic Gentiles This is the 2nd edition of a document formerly entitled "The Rules of Prayer for B'nei Noach." This new addition contains more information and clarification. There are specific rules for proper Hasidic Gentile prayer, including what constitutes appropriate prayers and when and how to say them. Also included is a daily prayer schedule.
Hasidic Gentile Unity Hasidic gentile unity is necessary for growth and success of the movement. But what is true unity?
The Hasidic Gentile Campaign: The Rebbe Speaks There is now religious freedom unparalleled throughout human history. The Jewish people are generally free to pursue Torah study and mitzvos. The tremendous opportunities for outreach to non-observant fellow Jews have seen very positive results. Yet, despite the Sixth Lubavitcher Rebbe's announcement decades ago that the coming of Moshiach (the Messiah) is imminent, he still has not come! How can this be? Here, in just a few samples of excerpts from his many sichos addressing what urgently needs to be done to bring about the Redemption, the current Rebbe answers this puzzling question.
How Do We Bring the Jews Home? Ask the Gentiles for Help An article from the magazine Beis Moshiach, explaining the importance of gentiles in bringing the Messiah and the Jewish role in teaching the Seven Laws.
The Final War for Jerusalem: Why Permanent Israeli Victory is Now Within Reach A blueprint for bringing Moshiach! The proper basis for the Noachide Movement, based on the Hasidic Gentile campaign of the Lubavitcher Rebbe.
Anti-Xmas flier #1
Anti-Xmas flier #2 Fliers used to educate Jews about the Torah requirement of influencing gentiles to stop celebrating Xmas.

darin
10-26-2007, 08:59 AM
Well, I'm not subserviant to anyone but my boss. And my family. And friends. In fact, if I recall, Christ was pretty clear the 'servant's heart' is the heart of a Christian.

So...if I'm a servant to ANYONE or EVERYONE, all glory be to God.

TheSage
10-26-2007, 09:02 AM
Well, I'm not subserviant to anyone but my boss. And my family. And friends. In fact, if I recall, Christ was pretty clear the 'servant's heart' is the heart of a Christian.

So...if I'm a servant to ANYONE or EVERYONE, all glory be to God.

How about a servant to jews only, and and enforcer of their laws on everyone else. That's what you signed up for. Are you ready?

darin
10-26-2007, 09:18 AM
"Signed-up for."? I didn't sign anything. What're you talkin' about?:

But Christians aren't called to choose those whom they serve; Even if my 'master' was an unbeliever, it's my Job to serve him/her as if I was serving Christ.

Although I haven't knowingly served a jew, I would never pick-and choose. :)

TheSage
10-26-2007, 09:52 AM
"Signed-up for."? I didn't sign anything. What're you talkin' about?:

But Christians aren't called to choose those whom they serve; Even if my 'master' was an unbeliever, it's my Job to serve him/her as if I was serving Christ.

Although I haven't knowingly served a jew, I would never pick-and choose. :)

Serve your master? Are you a christian or a slave? Jesus's kingdom is not of this world.

darin
10-26-2007, 10:14 AM
I'm a slave to people. I'm a servant to people. As I serve people, I serve Christ.

glockmail
10-26-2007, 10:28 AM
:popcorn:

TheSage
10-26-2007, 11:35 AM
I'm a slave to people. I'm a servant to people. As I serve people, I serve Christ.

Does jesus command you to secure israel for the jewish people?

TheSage
10-26-2007, 11:38 AM
DMP. Come wash my car when you're done serving everyone else.

Trigg
10-26-2007, 11:46 AM
Yes there are different phases of the story. The ancient world was composed of various forms of totalitarian theocracy and the like. That's why in modern times we consider theocratic and ethnic supremacist regimes to be obsolete, but you noahide christians have your head straight up your ass. I mean perfectly straight, not at an angle or anything.

Noahide? It's a non jew accepts that jews are the chosen people and is subservient to them. And concedes to live by the noahide laws, which forbid other religions, and place all jews as a race of priests above everyone else.

I feel the need for some clarification here. Are you calling all christians "noahide"?

Maybe it's just me, but I don't know any christians that consider Jews superior and somone to be subservient to. Also obviously, since there are so many other religions, we don't subscribe to the "noahide" laws that "forbid all other religions".

TheSage
10-26-2007, 11:53 AM
I feel the need for some clarification here. Are you calling all christians "noahide"?

Maybe it's just me, but I don't know any christians that consider Jews superior and somone to be subservient to. Also obviously, since there are so many other religions, we don't subscribe to the "noahide" laws that "forbid all other religions".

Do you believe god has one plan for the nation of israel and one for the christian church?

Trigg
10-26-2007, 12:01 PM
Do you believe god has one plan for the nation of israel and one for the christian church?

I'm not very religious, but here goes.

In the OT God considers the Jews the chosen people and leads them out of slavery.

Jews however do not consider Jesus the son of God and are still waiting for that person to be born.

So, do I believe God has one plan for Israel and one for the christians? NO, I do not think God cares for one other the other, especially since sending Jesus to earth was the beginning of the Christian faith.

TheSage
10-26-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm not very religious, but here goes.

In the OT God considers the Jews the chosen people and leads them out of slavery.

Jews however do not consider Jesus the son of God and are still waiting for that person to be born.

So, do I believe God has one plan for Israel and one for the christians? NO, I do not think God cares for one other the other, especially since sending Jesus to earth was the beginning of the Christian faith.

A Son of Amalek! RUN! lol.

Trigg
10-26-2007, 12:24 PM
A Son of Amalek! RUN! lol.

:confused: you make no sense... :dunno:

TheSage
10-26-2007, 12:28 PM
:confused: you make no sense... :dunno:

Oh but I do. You're too ignorant to understand me.

darin
10-26-2007, 12:42 PM
Does jesus command you to secure israel for the jewish people?

No. He's already done that. He's asked us to LOVE Israel by helping them defend themselves against the evil invading Muslim extremists and Anti-Noahides.

TheSage
10-26-2007, 01:48 PM
No. He's already done that. He's asked us to LOVE Israel by helping them defend themselves against the evil invading Muslim extremists and Anti-Noahides.

So going to war is how you express love?

darin
10-26-2007, 02:05 PM
Defending folk - having the balls to stand up for the innocent even if it comes to violence? Yup.

TheSage
10-26-2007, 02:07 PM
Defending folk - having the balls to stand up for the innocent even if it comes to violence? Yup.

Awe poor defenseless israelis. You're a brainwashed noahide killbot.

darin
10-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Awe poor defenseless israelis. You're a brainwashed noahide killbot.

And I have a LOT of compassion for you. You believe this conspiracy crap because you want to feel special - chosen - in-the-know.

TheSage
10-26-2007, 02:17 PM
And I have a LOT of compassion for you. You believe this conspiracy crap because you want to feel special - chosen - in-the-know.

No. You cannot accept that your cherished race is a bunch of racist theocrats.

darin
10-26-2007, 02:27 PM
No. You cannot accept that your cherished race is a bunch of racist theocrats.

you POOR man...

The only cherish two races - The Targa Newfoundland Rally, and the Human Race.

:)

TheSage
10-26-2007, 02:33 PM
you POOR man...

The only cherish two races - The Targa Newfoundland Rally, and the Human Race.

:)

I pity your brainwash.

darin
10-26-2007, 02:38 PM
You poor guy. :-/ Must be VERY stressful to not trust God for things. You take that stress out on the very folks hoping to see you freed from your delusional unhealthy, hurtful paranoia.

I've tried in earnest to explain to you my support and service to people. You twist that into something weird.

TheSage
10-26-2007, 02:41 PM
You poor guy. :-/ Must be VERY stressful to not trust God for things. You take that stress out on the very folks hoping to see you freed from your delusional unhealthy, hurtful paranoia.

I've tried in earnest to explain to you my support and service to people. You twist that into something weird.

Fine. You think christianity make you into a jew slave. You're the poster child for my cause. Keep it up.

darin
10-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Fine. You think christianity make you into a jew slave. You're the poster child for my cause. Keep it up.

Holy LORD I just want to HUG YOU! :)

C'mere, you:

http://kids.usachoice.net/hug_smiley_sm.gif

You're sooo confused and hurt, Sage. I'm a slave to Christ. Just Him. And a servant to all.

TheSage
10-26-2007, 03:29 PM

C'mere, you:

You're sooo confused and hurt, Sage. I'm a slave to Christ. Just Him. And a servant to all.

I'll hug ya, But I think you've twisted your spiritual identification with christ into a scripturally unsound servitude to the ideology of zionism.

actsnoblemartin
10-26-2007, 03:30 PM
Darin, your a first rate/first class human being

I :clap: :salute: you

C'mere, you:

TheSage
10-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Darin, your a first rate/first class human being

I :clap: :salute: you

Yes. All of the best chaps support theocracy and racism.

darin
10-26-2007, 06:24 PM
Yes. All of the best chaps support theocracy and racism.

What makes you think I support theocracy and racism?

Btw - After the New Jerusalem, New-heaven and new-earth stuff happens, it'll be a global theocracy I suppose. :D

TheSage
10-27-2007, 09:03 AM
What makes you think I support theocracy and racism?

Btw - After the New Jerusalem, New-heaven and new-earth stuff happens, it'll be a global theocracy I suppose. :D

You're unable to identify those qualities in your chosen people's tribalistic faith. It could be you support it through ignorance and being brainwashed, not consciously. Try to wake up please.

I just noticed you openly admitted you support theocracy. Hint, it's not jesus's kingdom if it's constructed by men. Hence your zionism and subconscious noahidism is goading you to fulfill the prophecies you think god is fulfilling. You are the anti-christ.

Dilloduck
10-27-2007, 09:07 AM
You're unable to identify those qualities in your chosen people's tribalistic faith. It could be you support it through ignorance and being brainwashed, not consciously. Try to wake up please.

Thinking outside the guidelines set forth my the church could cause one to lose his immortal soul.

TheSage
10-27-2007, 09:10 AM
Thinking outside the guidelines set forth my the church could cause one to lose his immortal soul.

Stop it! Just stop it!

darin
10-27-2007, 11:38 AM

I just noticed you openly admitted you support theocracy. Hint, it's not jesus's kingdom if it's constructed by men. Hence your zionism and subconscious noahidism is goading you to fulfill the prophecies you think god is fulfilling. You are the anti-christ.

Are you just making up words now, because you don't make any sense. www.gofindatherapist.com :)

TheSage
10-27-2007, 03:00 PM
Are you just making up words now, because you don't make any sense. www.gofindatherapist.com :)

Which word don't you understand? I'll 'splain it to ya.

Hagbard Celine
04-17-2008, 04:10 PM

He's right. Morality doesn't need divine justification.

glockmail
04-17-2008, 07:23 PM
He's right. Morality doesn't need divine justification.
Just that divinity is the source of the moral code.

diuretic
04-17-2008, 10:01 PM
Every ruler in history used that line.

glockmail
04-18-2008, 05:56 AM
That must make me one of the greats.

diuretic
04-18-2008, 06:08 AM
10 points for chutzpah! :laugh2:

glockmail
04-18-2008, 06:12 AM
I know I'm great when they have to take out the yiddish dictionary to describe me.

diuretic
04-18-2008, 06:21 AM
I know I'm great when they have to take out the yiddish dictionary to describe me.

Hey it coulda been worse! :laugh2: