PDA

View Full Version : A General says it like it is

Gaffer
10-25-2007, 05:16 PM
A real interesting read. Not to long but says it all.

http://go-patriots.com/Jim%20Cash.htm

Sertes
10-26-2007, 02:19 AM
A real interesting read. Not to long but says it all.

http://go-patriots.com/Jim%20Cash.htm

A nice analisys, I like this part the most:

Yes, it is about oil. The economy in this country will totally die if that Middle East supply is cut off right now. It will not be a recession. It will be a depression that will make 1929 look like the "good-old-days".

But it doesn't say it all, it just happens that "events" placed US in a position it cannot withdraw from the middle east or it will turn in a mess worse than it is now and worse than it was in 2000, for both the middle east and the US.

Maybe next time the man will analize the "events" that lead to this, and will discover something very unpleasant, like the PNAC that planned it all since year 2000, a catalizing event like a new pearl harbour, increasing military spending, modernizing the army, the creation of the need for a permanent presence of US Army in the middle east... all of it.

PNAC is hidden in plain sight: if media don't talk about it, to the drones it's just as never existed

Gaffer
10-26-2007, 09:12 AM
A nice analisys, I like this part the most:

But it doesn't say it all, it just happens that "events" placed US in a position it cannot withdraw from the middle east or it will turn in a mess worse than it is now and worse than it was in 2000, for both the middle east and the US.

Maybe next time the man will analize the "events" that lead to this, and will discover something very unpleasant, like the PNAC that planned it all since year 2000, a catalizing event like a new pearl harbour, increasing military spending, modernizing the army, the creation of the need for a permanent presence of US Army in the middle east... all of it.

PNAC is hidden in plain sight: if media don't talk about it, to the drones it's just as never existed

You mean your conspiracy theory only goes back to 2000? You and sage really need to get together. He thinks the jews did it. You two could combine your stories and come up with something really entertaining.

glockmail
10-26-2007, 10:55 AM
Good read, and I passed it on to many I know.

I've written about the energy-islam issue many times in the past and people don't seem to understand the relation. I agree 100% that we need to be independent ASAP, like yesterday. The fact is that we have more coal, oil, natural gas, nuclear, geothermal, wind and ocean current resources to fuel ourselves easily and far into the future. All we need is for a great leader to basically tell the enviro-wachos to SHUT UP as their policies don't make scientific sense never mind geo-political. Then exploit the resources that God gave us.

Being energy independent, however, is only the first step. As General Cash states, Isalm has been attempting world domination for 1300 years and will never be stopped. If we stop buying their oil they will simply sell it to China. Without our intervention Iran will develop a nuclear weapon and will use it first to attack Israel and then possibly us. The first part of that is not in doubt as their current dictator has stated that in plain language. So we can either choose to take them out now or wait until they kill millions and then take them out. There is no third option.

Sertes
10-26-2007, 11:30 AM
You mean your conspiracy theory only goes back to 2000? You and sage really need to get together. He thinks the jews did it. You two could combine your stories and come up with something really entertaining.

What is "the jews"? Do you mean the people who inhabit Israel, or their leaders (the Sionist group) or all the american Neocons that are also Jews?