PDA

View Full Version : Im NO longer gonna use the word faggot, it is disrespectful to gays

actsnoblemartin
10-25-2007, 07:45 PM
and im considering not using the words **** and bitch anymore either.

I am NOT telling anyone else what they should or should not do.

I am talking about myself.

82Marine89
10-25-2007, 07:57 PM
I prefer to call them knob gobblers, cum chugglers, or pillow biters.

manu1959
10-25-2007, 08:01 PM
I prefer to call them knob gobblers, cum chugglers, or pillow biters.

what about.....fudge packer....ass bandit and mo?

82Marine89
10-25-2007, 08:04 PM
what about.....fudge packer....ass bandit and mo?

You forgot rump ranger and turd burglar.

10-25-2007, 08:26 PM
im always one to encourage cleaning up language. just make sure its for the right reasons and not because of some PC bullcrap

Said1
10-25-2007, 08:30 PM
And Canoe Licker. The old lady next door to me says that ALL the time.

Mr. P
10-25-2007, 09:05 PM
Butt Buddies!

OCA
10-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Pole smokers, mental defectives, brown eye burglars, fairies, queens and generally no good nose smelling like fromunda cheese pissbuckets.

OCA
10-25-2007, 09:42 PM
and im considering not using the words **** and bitch anymore either.

I am NOT telling anyone else what they should or should not do.

I am talking about myself.

You are so fucking cool, does that include insinuating people's mothers give good head too you fucking retard?

I ain't done with your shortwired ass yet boy.

Kathianne
10-25-2007, 09:55 PM
You are so fucking cool, does that include insinuating people's mothers give good head too you fucking retard?

I ain't done with your shortwired ass yet boy.

Does your wife or daughter? I was just wondering as I assume at your age, your mom is gone. If not, she must give great head?

actsnoblemartin
10-25-2007, 09:57 PM
Its more of just being careful not to call any gay people those names. But, I just wanna try to be nicer.

im always one to encourage cleaning up language. just make sure its for the right reasons and not because of some PC bullcrap

OCA
10-25-2007, 09:59 PM
Does your wife or daughter? I was just wondering as I assume at your age, your mom is gone. If not, she must give great head?

My mother is alive and kicking thank you very much, turns 61 this year. As for the rest of your post it didn't make a dimes worth of sense........or did you not see the hilarious post when Acts went batshit crazy and said my mom gave great head and was immediately banned? It was like "bingo! mission accomplished!"

OCA
10-25-2007, 09:59 PM
Its more of just being careful not to call any gay people those names. But, I just wanna try to be nicer.

I think i'm gonna shed a tear!

Kathianne
10-25-2007, 10:11 PM
My mother is alive and kicking thank you very much, turns 61 this year. As for the rest of your post it didn't make a dimes worth of sense........or did you not see the hilarious post when Acts went batshit crazy and said my mom gave great head and was immediately banned? It was like "bingo! mission accomplished!"

Then maybe I'll get banned. Seems OCA for some reason, which I cannot fathom, your only purpose here now is to flame. Doesn't matter whom or what, just flame.

You were so much better. I hope you can get back to that, but perhaps there are reasons for it, which none of us know? None of our business? Which of course would call for empathy, which you seem short on supplying for others.

OCA
10-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Then maybe I'll get banned. Seems OCA for some reason, which I cannot fathom, your only purpose here now is to flame. Doesn't matter whom or what, just flame.

You were so much better. I hope you can get back to that, but perhaps there are reasons for it, which none of us no? None of our business? Which of course would call for empathy, which you seem short on supplying for others.

Nope, quite happy, just taking care of unfinished business. The empathy would be appreciated would it be that it were needed but its not, appreciate the sentiment though.

I'll be back to normal once I get a few minor problems here squared away.

Kathianne
10-25-2007, 10:18 PM
Nope, quite happy, just taking care of unfinished business. The empathy would be appreciated would it be that it were needed but its not, appreciate the sentiment though.

I'll be back to normal once I get a few minor problems here squared away.

I hope so. I remember my first post on USMB, which was basically calling out a post for the 'inferiority of Blacks' or something like that. I went on and on, actually made a few good points. You were the first to respond, positively. I miss that.

OCA
10-25-2007, 10:22 PM
I hope so. I remember my first post on USMB, which was basically calling out a post for the 'inferiority of Blacks' or something like that. I went on and on, actually made a few good points. You were the first to respond, positively. I miss that.

I might have been wrong on that though, I really want it to be one way, the way my heart tells me it should be in regards to Blacks but the facts and reality reveal an altogether different truth.

Don't worry, i'll have my business finished with the problems here and i'll get the jets fueled again, I get like this at the beginning of a presidential campaign cycle, too much too early can burn you out.

Kathianne
10-25-2007, 10:36 PM
I might have been wrong on that though, I really want it to be one way, the way my heart tells me it should be in regards to Blacks but the facts and reality reveal an altogether different truth.

Don't worry, i'll have my business finished with the problems here and i'll get the jets fueled again, I get like this at the beginning of a presidential campaign cycle, too much too early can burn you out.

On a serious note, I basically think you are a good sort of person, though I seriously disagree with your style. We've crossed swords before, but I don't really want a fight. I think we agree more than disagree, though if you are going to go persona rather than reality, well my guess is we are going to clash.

mrg666
10-26-2007, 12:51 AM
And Canoe Licker. The old lady next door to me says that ALL the time.

i hope she's not doing it whilst she says it (or mumbles ) :D