PDA

View Full Version : "I had sex with Larry Craig"

gabosaurus
10-26-2007, 11:56 AM
Male hunk spills the beans! Gay Republicans look for cover.
http://wonkette.com/politics/larry-craig-scandal/exclusive-i-had-sex-with-larry-craig-314897.php

hjmick
10-26-2007, 12:17 PM
ROFLMAO.

While I have no doubt that Craig is, at the very least, bisexual and quite probably gay, I suggest that you would have much more credibility if you didn't use as a source a well known left wing, biased blog with a story that allegedly happened 20 years ago.

Hell, I'm not even saying the story isn't true. Though you would think that with all the recent revelations concerning Craig, and the years of speculation surrounding him, someone with a more recent association with the man would have stepped forward by now.

Classact
10-26-2007, 12:19 PM
I was stationed in DC following a tour in Germany and there are more homosexuals and strait single women than probably in city in America. God, I was in a commitment and all of those women, young women...a single strait mans paradice! Watching TV after dinner everyday commercials would come on for dating services for women not men but women... Every time you go to the pool or gym in the apartment complex twenty pairs of eyes were undressing you...

I would hit the DC nightclubs with my lady and they were full to the brink with strait women and gay dudes and a few strait guys with big smiles on their faces.

I wouldn't know how to comment about the link you provide other than to say if he didn't get caught with a federal working young lady then it is probably true. But... there is a lot of politics in DC so you never know what is and isn't true...

manu1959
10-26-2007, 12:44 PM
http://wonkette.com/politics/larry-craig-scandal/exclusive-i-had-sex-with-larry-craig-314897.php

is this somehow wrong?.....i thought peoples private lives were private?......

or

is the issue that he lied about having sex with someone.....is that a crime now.....

thought lying about sex and adultry were cool with all yall...

10-26-2007, 01:08 PM
I don't really care. its old news.

typomaniac
10-26-2007, 03:45 PM
I don't really care. its old news.

And I'm sure you and manny couldn't have cared less about Clinton, either. :rolleyes:

actsnoblemartin
10-26-2007, 03:46 PM
did you you a wide stance :lol:

10-26-2007, 05:19 PM
And I'm sure you and manny couldn't have cared less about Clinton, either. :rolleyes:

Clinton didnt resign or plead guilty

Guernicaa
10-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Clinton didnt resign or plead guilty
Do you know how many presidents had affairs?
Clintons blow job was NOTHING compared to what some of the others did in the past.

82Marine89
10-26-2007, 06:38 PM

Barney Frank has been corn holing kids for years and the dems don't care. Why is it Ok to be gay if you're a dem, but something to be ostracized for if you're a pubbie?

hjmick
10-26-2007, 06:45 PM
Clintons blow job was NOTHING compared to what some of the others did in the past.

It wasn't about the blowjob, at least not for me. It was about lying under oath about the blowjob. I couldn't give two rips about the affair, but for a President, a President with a law degree, to lie under oath? Well, that is an issue.

retiredman
10-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Barney Frank has been corn holing kids for years and the dems don't care. Why is it Ok to be gay if you're a dem, but something to be ostracized for if you're a pubbie?

"KIDS"??? really?:link:

82Marine89
10-26-2007, 07:19 PM

"KIDS"??? really?:link:

Sex with minors?

In his testimony before Judge Urbom, Bonacci specifically named Congressman Barney Frank (D-MA) as having participated in the parties--also telling the judge he had "relationships with him" in Washington, DC and was flown to Massachusetts for sex in the basement of Frank's Boston home.
[2-5-1999, p. 126]

However, Urbom did not subpoena all the photos and did not ask Bonacci to identify photos of specific senators and congressmen, or reveal their names in court transcripts and depositions we examined; nor did Judge Urbom explain why investigations have never commenced regarding which members of congress had sex with children. (http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:o-1S_VLuP-4J:www.combat-diaries.co.uk/diary25/diary25chapter8.htm+Barney+Frank+and+the+Franklin+ Scandal,+Omaha+1989&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us&client=firefox-a)

10-26-2007, 11:01 PM

I couldnt care less whether Clinton's blow job was "nothing" compared to others. I mean first perjury about the blow job was the only act proven. That doesnt even touch what that administration did to the women who actually accused him of rape.

Maybe you guys should leave Clinton in the past where he belongs. The same place Craig belongs.

theHawk
10-27-2007, 12:41 AM

You know its amazing to me that people like you still don't get it. The Presidency is the most powerful office in the world, and its imperative that President never put himself in a position to be blackmailed. If the President has some deep dark secret that he is willing to lie about and cover up, and someone else knows about it, then that person or persons has power over our President.

actsnoblemartin
10-27-2007, 12:42 AM
Not when your a republican or conservative :lol:

is this somehow wrong?.....i thought peoples private lives were private?......

or

is the issue that he lied about having sex with someone.....is that a crime now.....

thought lying about sex and adultry were cool with all yall...

stephanie
10-27-2007, 01:03 AM
You know its amazing to me that people like you still don't get it. The Presidency is the most powerful office in the world, and its imperative that President never put himself in a position to be blackmailed. If the President has some deep dark secret that he is willing to lie about and cover up, and someone else knows about it, then that person or persons has power over our President.

Hopefully...some day they will understand what you are saying...

But somehow I doubt it...because if you notice, they always just say it was over a blowjob, and not the rest of the actual case of lying and obstruction of justice that was involved in the BJ Clinton impeachment...

I guess it's like the.......if you tell a lie enough it becomes a the truth...

This is......if you deny the actual charge....it doesn't make them so..:poke:

Yurt
10-27-2007, 01:27 AM
demos are such idiots, instead of embracing their alleged gay citizens, they fuck them in the ass over such allegations

did i say that out loud....

stephanie
10-27-2007, 01:36 AM
demos are such idiots, instead of embracing their alleged gay citizens, they fuck them in the ass over such allegations

did i say that out loud....

They do the same with their care of minorities...
Let one walk of that plantation, then all HELL breaks loose...:coffee:

Here's an example....
http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=145059#post145059

Immanuel
10-27-2007, 09:35 AM
Oh, gabo, I'm so sorry for you. You had sex with Craig? And you admit it? ;) j/k

I AM NOT STATING THAT I AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING POINT OF VIEW

But, maybe, the reason is that the Democrats have always been seen as the pro-sex, pro-homosexuality party so that when they are involved it is not seen as hypocritical. On the other hand, the Republicans have been seen as the conservative, straight-laced party. So, when a Senator like Craig (and I believe he has been anti-homosexuality in office) gets "caught" it shows them to be hypocrits.

However, Senator Craig, is only human. We are all hypocritical in some things even if we won't admit it.

Personally, I wish they would take it off the tv. I don't care what he was caught doing or even if he is guilty or not. Sex in a public bathroom, gay or not! :eek: here it comes... :puke3:

Immie

JohnDoe
10-27-2007, 09:55 AM

Yes, ideally YOU are correct Hawk.

However, the President is not a person of the Cloth, and is not expected to be as morally clean as a person that you are to pick as the leader of your Church or Congregation, as the Bible instructs us in our choosing of Spiritual Leaders.

We are to pick great Leaders of Nations, yes, most definately we should discern who the best Leader will be, but we never should assume that they will not fail or make mistakes just because God has allowed them to rise in to power, imo.

As Obama has said, MOST ALL of our presidents, including GREAT ONES, had some skeletons in their closets that could have been exploited as you have pointed out as the main concern....it did not stop them from being great presidents, it may have altered them from being even greater presidents than they were, but that we will never know.

King David, was morally corrupt according to the Law. He committed adultery and he killed the husband of his adultress. God knew, regardless of these sins against God himself, that David loved God....

Same with Paul, a GREAT leader of the Church, was a murderer...yet he rose to Sainthood, and lead one of the biggest Christian movements in History, with converting the Gentiles to Christianity and spreading the Word of God.

Just some fuel for thought Hawk.... ;)

jd

82Marine89
10-27-2007, 09:03 PM
Bumping post #13 for HFM.

stephanie
10-28-2007, 03:01 AM
Oh, gabo, I'm so sorry for you. You had sex with Craig? And you admit it? ;) j/k

Man...I've been holding that in for the last couple of days...

Just funny the way the title of the thread is presented....it did sound like the OP was saying they had sex with....,.:laugh2:

Pale Rider
10-28-2007, 04:41 AM

I wonder why the liberal drive by media didn't plaster this all over the evening news? Maybe it was.... BS?

retiredman
10-29-2007, 07:09 AM
Sex with minors?

In his testimony before Judge Urbom, Bonacci specifically named Congressman Barney Frank (D-MA) as having participated in the parties--also telling the judge he had "relationships with him" in Washington, DC and was flown to Massachusetts for sex in the basement of Frank's Boston home.
[2-5-1999, p. 126]

However, Urbom did not subpoena all the photos and did not ask Bonacci to identify photos of specific senators and congressmen, or reveal their names in court transcripts and depositions we examined; nor did Judge Urbom explain why investigations have never commenced regarding which members of congress had sex with children. (http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:o-1S_VLuP-4J:www.combat-diaries.co.uk/diary25/diary25chapter8.htm+Barney+Frank+and+the+Franklin+ Scandal,+Omaha+1989&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us&client=firefox-a)

so...you have unsubnstantiated allegations from Paul Bonacci, with multiple personality disorder...and you have a judge who didn't see enough meat on the bone to bring any charges. what else ya got?

I can go to the press and claim that 82marine89 had sex with my pet goat... does that statement prove you fuck goats?

82Marine89
10-29-2007, 07:36 AM
so...you have unsubnstantiated allegations from Paul Bonacci, with multiple personality disorder...and you have a judge who didn't see enough meat on the bone to bring any charges. what else ya got?

I can go to the press and claim that 82marine89 had sex with my pet goat... does that statement prove you fuck goats?

That's what I love about you dems. Attack the person making allegations against one of your own. Just because he had issues doesn't mean it didn't happen. The article also states the judge didn't explain why investigations never commenced. It sounds to me like a liberal judge protecting liberal members of congress.

And I wouldn't touch your goat. I don't want your sloppy seconds.

retiredman
10-29-2007, 09:14 AM
That's what I love about you dems. Attack the person making allegations against one of your own. Just because he had issues doesn't mean it didn't happen. The article also states the judge didn't explain why investigations never commenced. It sounds to me like a liberal judge protecting liberal members of congress.

And I wouldn't touch your goat. I don't want your sloppy seconds.

And it also doesn't mean that it did happen either.

what it sounds like to you, and what it IS are not necessarily synonymous.

You have nothing but unproven allegations, and you are trying to pass off your opinion of what they mean as factual.

The goat reference was rhetorical... I, of course, don't own a goat. It is somewhat telling, however, that you seem to think that having sex with goats is something you would consider if you could get there first. That is sort of creepy.... did the marines know that about you? Is that, perhaps, why you only stayed for seven years?

typomaniac
10-29-2007, 11:31 AM
Man...I've been holding that in for the last couple of days...

Just funny the way the title of the thread is presented....it did sound like the OP was saying they had sex with....,.:laugh2:

Headline Reading 101: When the topic is in quotation marks, which are these little things: ", it means that someone else is saying the words, and not the headline writer. :poke:

Immanuel
10-29-2007, 11:39 AM
Headline Reading 101: When the topic is in quotation marks, which are these little things: ", it means that someone else is saying the words, and not the headline writer. :poke:

:lol: Yeah, I knew that, but it was just too funny to pass up. My apolgies to gabo. Also, with our grammarical abilities, it could have been a typo. ;)

:coffee:

No offense intended gabo.

Immie

82Marine89
10-29-2007, 06:57 PM
And it also doesn't mean that it did happen either.

what it sounds like to you, and what it IS are not necessarily synonymous.

You have nothing but unproven allegations, and you are trying to pass off your opinion of what they mean as factual.

The goat reference was rhetorical... I, of course, don't own a goat. It is somewhat telling, however, that you seem to think that having sex with goats is something you would consider if you could get there first. That is sort of creepy.... did the marines know that about you? Is that, perhaps, why you only stayed for seven years?

Are you sure you didn't work for the Clinton's? First you attack his character, then we need to know the definition of what "IS" is.

As for the goat reference, I figured that since it is the Navy mascot and you stand behind your Navy, you might have gotten up close and personal with the goat.

stephanie
10-29-2007, 07:26 PM

get a grip..:poke:
I was only kidding..

typomaniac
10-29-2007, 07:37 PM
get a grip..:poke:
I was only kidding..

In your case, I get confused sometimes. :laugh2:

Gunny
10-29-2007, 08:07 PM

So? Are you saying there's something wrong with being gay? Or is that there's only something wrong with being a gay Republican?

Any other time you libs are defending them to the death.

stephanie
10-29-2007, 08:07 PM
In your case, I get confused sometimes. :laugh2:

:p

retiredman
10-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Are you sure you didn't work for the Clinton's? First you attack his character, then we need to know the definition of what "IS" is.

I didn't attack anyone's "character." I questioned how you can use the unproven, unsubstantiated, uncorroborated allegations of a person with multiple personality disorder and try to pass them off as FACT..... You may not what the definition of "IS" is, but the one for "FACT" seems to have slipped past you.

mrg666
10-29-2007, 08:25 PM
i cant help thinking does it matter
really what does it prove
gay relationships arent taboo today (am i right )

82Marine89
10-29-2007, 08:29 PM
I didn't attack anyone's "character." I questioned how you can use the unproven, unsubstantiated, uncorroborated allegations of a person with multiple personality disorder and try to pass them off as FACT..... You may not what the definition of "IS" is, but the one for "FACT" seems to have slipped past you.

Isn't that what the Clintonistas said about the women Bill raped?

OCA
10-29-2007, 08:40 PM
I think Chessy blew Larry Craig.

Yurt
10-29-2007, 09:11 PM

:D

brilliant

did work though

retiredman
10-29-2007, 09:15 PM

gosh...I missed it where the women who claimed that Clinton had raped them were suffering from multiple personality disorder. got a link for that?