PDA

View Full Version : North AMERICAN UNION & VCHIP TRUTH

Pale Rider
10-26-2007, 02:02 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vuBo4E77ZXo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vuBo4E77ZXo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

STOP THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-euwgvoh5SE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-euwgvoh5SE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Pale Rider
10-26-2007, 10:43 PM
Again... the apathy about this startling and appalling. This is exactly why our country is in the condition it's in, and the Jim Brossards of our country are one in a hundred million.

Ignoring it won't make it go away. It's just going to be knocking on your front door, and then it's going to be too late, because YOU choose to IGNORE it.

Said1
10-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Again... the apathy about this startling and appalling. This is exactly why our country is in the condition it's in, and the Jim Brossards of our country are one in a hundred million.

Ignoring it won't make it go away. It's just going to be knocking on your front door, and then it's going to be too late, because YOU choose to IGNORE it.

You remind me of my mother. She's been screaming about this since NAFTA. She even got in a fight about it with my cousin at a funeral. She was so mad she walked home.

Pale Rider
10-27-2007, 01:36 AM
You remind me of my mother. She's been screaming about this since NAFTA. She even got in a fight about it with my cousin at a funeral. She was so mad she walked home.

It is scary. But what's more scary is how people try and ignore it. I think it's the old, "maybe if I ignore it, it'll go away" syndrome. Well... it won't. It's a HUGE problem, and it's growing. You're ma sounds like one of them that gets it.

And from the way people ignore it here, the "maybe if I ignore it, it'll go away" syndrome is alive and well, mixed in with a good dose of apathy. They surely won't have anything to bitch about when the constitution is burnt, there are no more north or south borders, they have to spend ameros, and the national language is spanish, english and french, and guess what else? YOU will pay for it all.

Said1
10-27-2007, 10:39 AM
It is scary. But what's more scary is how people try and ignore it. I think it's the old, "maybe if I ignore it, it'll go away" syndrome. Well... it won't. It's a HUGE problem, and it's growing. You're ma sounds like one of them that gets it.

And from the way people ignore it here, the "maybe if I ignore it, it'll go away" syndrome is alive and well, mixed in with a good dose of apathy. They surely won't have anything to bitch about when the constitution is burnt, there are no more north or south borders, they have to spend ameros, and the national language is spanish, english and french, and guess what else? YOU will pay for it all.

People here (at least from where I sit) do pay attention give the Quebec question.

I can remember back in the early 90's when the agreement was first signed, I saw someone with a car that had a sticker reading 'made and assembled in Mexico'. Our economy wasn't doing well and we were REALLY starting to feel the negative impacts of NAFTA. I literally had to physically stop my ex from spitting on the car.

On the other hand, NAFTA has done a lot for Canada. No more waiting 6 months for the new Mcwich. :laugh: I can understand why the USSR wouldn't allow anything that represented the west into the country,when I look back at pre-nafta days.

Pale Rider
10-27-2007, 10:50 AM
People here (at least from where I sit) do pay attention give the Quebec question.

I can remember back in the early 90's when the agreement was first signed, I saw someone with a car that had a sticker reading 'made and assembled in Mexico'. Our economy wasn't doing well and we were REALLY starting to feel the negative impacts of NAFTA. I literally had to physically stop my ex from spitting on the car.

On the other hand, NAFTA has done a lot for Canada. No more waiting 6 months for the new Mcwich. :laugh: I can understand why the USSR wouldn't allow anything that represented the west into the country,when I look back at pre-nafta days.

That's right... you're up there in Canada aren't you? What do most Canadians think of this, or aren't they aware of it either?

And if I had to choose between either our north or south border being disolved, it'd be with Canada hands down.

Pale Rider
10-29-2007, 02:09 PM
The young people here are the ones that should be paying closest attention to this, because they're the ones that it will no doubt be affecting in the future. I'm 52. I've enjoyed a lot of my life with more freedoms than young people today will ever know.

My advice is pay attention. Don't pretend this shit isn't happening... it is... and it's up to the young people to stop it.