PDA

View Full Version : Get A Ranch (or a life) Chris Matthews

MIKESHARQ
02-07-2007, 06:12 PM
MSNBC’s Chris Matthews (Hardball) showed his true elitist self during a Wednesday appearance on the ‘Imus in the Morning’ show.

But just to show all that he’s a regular guy, he threw in the “F” Word, and the MSNBC censors didn’t bleep it.

Matthews was praising former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani’s 2008 candidacy when he went on a rant about "city guys” like Giuliani versus the "southerners,” such as President George W. Bush, who run for national office.

Matthews: "We love good mayors because we love our cities and Giuliani is a city guy . . . I’m so sick of Southern guys with ranches running this country. I want a guy to run for president who doesn’t have a f***ing ranch . . .”

Imus: "Did we bleep that out of there? . . . What were you swearing for?”

Apparently, Imus' national radio show which airs with a tape delay "beeped" out the expletive, but MSNBC did not catch it.

I’m sure Matthews will apologize and immediately go into rehab. Do they do lobotomies in rehab clinics?

To the media elite the sun sets west of Manhattan over Rube/Hickville. It hacks me off!

Gaffer
02-07-2007, 06:24 PM
If mathews likes gulliani then I don't want gulliani.