PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Uncensored

-Cp
10-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Can someone say "oops!" - here's a clip from an upcoming film called "Hillary Uncensored" which has a victim of the Clintons disclosing Hillary's recent fraud:

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=7007109937779036019&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

actsnoblemartin
10-26-2007, 08:48 PM
remember when she said we should have smaller venues with less politicians , and the mic was still on.

Can someone say "oops!" - here's a clip from an upcoming film called "Hillary Uncensored" which has a victim of the Clintons disclosing Hillary's recent fraud:

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=7007109937779036019&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

stephanie
10-26-2007, 09:00 PM
I do hope the person who made this....has some good bodyguards..:coffee:

Guernicaa
10-26-2007, 10:04 PM
Why do you guys love to post such bull shit?

I don't think I'll ever know the answer.

theHawk
10-27-2007, 12:23 AM

Might have something to do with exposing the truth about your darling, Hillary. Not that you'd ever want to see the truth of the matter.

stephanie
10-27-2007, 12:27 AM
Might have something to do with exposing the truth about your darling, Hillary. Not that you'd ever want to see the truth of the matter.

And that some of us...have been around long enough to KNOW about the Clintons and the corruption involved with them...

jimnyc
10-27-2007, 08:14 AM

Why do you think it's bullshit? Did you even watch the clip? Seems to be a fair amount of solid proof there to me. Recorded phone conversation, financial documents, video footage... Typical for the Clinton resume, fraud.

Immanuel
10-27-2007, 09:10 AM
Why do you think it's bullshit? Did you even watch the clip? Seems to be a fair amount of solid proof there to me. Recorded phone conversation, financial documents, video footage... Typical for the Clinton resume, fraud.

While I agree with you that it seems to be a fair amount of solid proof, I would have to say that I am a bit cautious in assuming that everything said in that clip is "fact". It is in fact a clip produced by someone out to get Hillary. Without verifying the so called facts of the clip, I would rest myself somewhere in the realm of moderate skepticism on both sides.

I mean with the advances in film-making over the past couple of decades alone, who knows that the recorded phone conversation was even Hillary, although it sure sounded like it was, or that it was a conversation that took place in those circumstances, although, once again, it sure seemed like it?

Anyway, I wouldn't convict her on that clip alone.

Immie

jimnyc
10-27-2007, 09:19 AM
While I agree with you that it seems to be a fair amount of solid proof, I would have to say that I am a bit cautious in assuming that everything said in that clip is "fact". It is in fact a clip produced by someone out to get Hillary. Without verifying the so called facts of the clip, I would rest myself somewhere in the realm of moderate skepticism on both sides.

I mean with the advances in film-making over the past couple of decades alone, who knows that the recorded phone conversation was even Hillary, although it sure sounded like it was, or that it was a conversation that took place in those circumstances, although, once again, it sure seemed like it?

Anyway, I wouldn't convict her on that clip alone.

Immie

Conviction on that alone wouldn't be enough, I agree. I would LOVE to see it investigated though. If this was purely made up and edited, can you imagine how quickly the Clinton's would be having a lawsuit against them? These are some serious charges and I've read about this before. Although I see denials by lawyers I've yet to see the facts surrounding the case denied. Lots of denial and court maneuvering but it's hard to deny the footage and actual documents. With all of this stuff floating around the internet, I wonder how come Hillary or Bill haven't filed a massive lawsuit claiming the documents or footage to be fake?

Immanuel
10-27-2007, 10:07 AM
Conviction on that alone wouldn't be enough, I agree. I would LOVE to see it investigated though. If this was purely made up and edited, can you imagine how quickly the Clinton's would be having a lawsuit against them? These are some serious charges and I've read about this before. Although I see denials by lawyers I've yet to see the facts surrounding the case denied. Lots of denial and court maneuvering but it's hard to deny the footage and actual documents. With all of this stuff floating around the internet, I wonder how come Hillary or Bill haven't filed a massive lawsuit claiming the documents or footage to be fake?

Oh, I agree, but all of that is circumstancial. Besides, isn't there something that prevents public figures from suing for defamation of character? I have heard people say something to that affect. Don't know for sure that it is accurate.

Immie

Pale Rider
10-27-2007, 10:29 AM

It would appear, that there are more people than just hillary in hot water. There appears to be a judge involved too.

There is just so much scandal and corruption surrounding the clintons that basically, you could tell me they were involved with the tile breaking off the space shuttle which caused it to burn up in the atmosphere on reentry, and I'd believe it. Sure that's a biased opinion, but it comes from all the dirt on the clintons. Where ever these two turds go, and what ever these two turds are involved in, there's controversy and scandal. I totally believe these two have one set of rules for themselves, and another for everybody else. Personally, if an investigation ensues from this film and facts are proven true and hillary goes to jail, I'll call up everyone I know and throw a party on me with all the trimmings.

Why do think they call bill clinton "the teflon President?" Because it's so hard to get anything to stick. hillary isn't any different than bill. They're crocked as hell and hard to pin down. They have the complete drive by media in their pocket, and they have powerful liberal officials that will do their bidding with one phone call. That's one thing I'll have to admit the liberals do better than the conservatives, they stick together through thick and thin no matter what. The conservatives on the other hand will eat their own. When will we learn?

Abbey Marie
10-27-2007, 10:34 AM
Pretty damning evidence there. And no surprise. The whole Hillary/Hasidic community vote-procuring scandal in New York was pretty bad too.