PDA

View Full Version : Jenna Bush

gabosaurus
10-27-2007, 11:15 AM
One of my best friends sent me an extensive interview with Jenna Bush did for Texas Monthly magazine. The publication is fairly liberal, so this was not one of those softball puff pieces. They asked some fairly harsh questions and got some revealing answers.

I came away with a lot of admiration for Jenna. She was quite honest and showed a lot of wit and candor. She freely admitted her early penchant for drinking, partying and sexual freedom. She pronounced herself "a typical teenage whose father just happened to be involved in politics."

The Jenna that not many know about graduated from college with honor (unlike her dad), believes the U.S. does not do enough to help the poor, works in an inner city school and is a crusader for AIDS research. She opposes her father's stance on a great many issues (some will surprise you) and has been known to argue with him on some.

Read it if you have the chance. It is very enlightening.

JohnDoe
10-27-2007, 11:24 AM
link?

Gunny
10-27-2007, 11:33 AM
One of my best friends sent me an extensive interview with Jenna Bush did for Texas Monthly magazine. The publication is fairly liberal, so this was not one of those softball puff pieces. They asked some fairly harsh questions and got some revealing answers.

I came away with a lot of admiration for Jenna. She was quite honest and showed a lot of wit and candor. She freely admitted her early penchant for drinking, partying and sexual freedom. She pronounced herself "a typical teenage whose father just happened to be involved in politics."

The Jenna that not many know about graduated from college with honor (unlike her dad), believes the U.S. does not do enough to help the poor, works in an inner city school and is a crusader for AIDS research. She opposes her father's stance on a great many issues (some will surprise you) and has been known to argue with him on some.

Read it if you have the chance. It is very enlightening.

I could be mistaken, but wasn't it you who used to regularly demand Bush's daughters be forced to serve in the military, being unable to divorce them from their father's ideals?

Kathianne
10-27-2007, 11:44 AM
I'm guessing, but here's one:

http://www.texasmonthly.com/2007-11-01/feature.php

jimnyc
10-27-2007, 11:48 AM
I had already read the interview yesterday (posted elsewhere). I see only one thing in the entire article that she is against GW with and that's the death penalty. To say "She opposes her father's stance on a great many issues (some will surprise you) and has been known to argue with him on some." is a bit misleading. What constitutes a "great many issues", Gabby?

Pale Rider
10-27-2007, 11:51 AM
I had already read the interview yesterday (posted elsewhere). I see only one thing in the entire article that she is against GW with and that's the death penalty. To say "She opposes her father's stance on a great many issues (some will surprise you) and has been known to argue with him on some." is a bit misleading. What constitutes a "great many issues", Gabby?

Disagreeing with him on the death penalty... :laugh2:

CockySOB
10-27-2007, 01:18 PM

You don't think Gabby would *gasp* exaggerate, do you?!