PDA

View Full Version : why cant we just call a spade a spade

actsnoblemartin
10-27-2007, 09:06 PM
NO, im not suggesting using words to attack people, who are innocent. But if someone is actually being racist, or hateful, or just mean spirited. Am i really so wrong to just say that is a mean spirited, evil or racist person.

Or do I have to consult my politically correct handbook first, and see if its ok based on who they are or by popular vote.

I believe al franken is intelligent, I believe ann coulter is intelligent, I also believe both have nasty mean spirited mouths.

I guess what im trying to say is, and i know it cant happen, cant liberals call out their own,when they are hateful, and conservatives do the same.

Or does everything have to be biased?, and only the other side is evil?

Oh, and ann, thank you for your concern, but god didnt mistakes with jews, thank you very much

:fu:

Dilloduck
10-27-2007, 09:10 PM
NO, im not suggesting using words to attack people, who are innocent. But if someone is actually being racist, or hateful, or just mean spirited. Am i really so wrong to just say that is a mean spirited, evil or racist person.

Or do I have to consult my politically correct handbook first, and see if its ok based on who they are or by popular vote.

I believe al franken is intelligent, I believe ann coulter is intelligent, I also believe both have nasty mean spirited mouths.

I guess what im trying to say is, and i know it cant happen, cant liberals call out their own,when they are hateful, and conservatives do the same.

Oh, and ann, thank you for your concern, but god didnt mistakes with jews, thank you very much

Yes--you're wrong. Everything has to be biased.

OCA
10-27-2007, 09:14 PM
For chrissakes! Is anybody else besides me gonna call this fucking retard to task for starting thread after thread on how its right, not right to use this word or that word or this phrase or this phrase?

We should have a rule against allowing autistic people to register here, they are way too mentally unstable, I speak from personal experience.

Yurt
10-27-2007, 09:17 PM

so we can ignore the new testament?

the jews, IMO, will always be God's people, however, they failed to carry on the message, so God, being Who He is, utilized others. Their common name is known as 'christians.' But have no doubt, that there are still jews who have followed Christ, though, given man made labels, many tend to forget about them and forget that Jesus was a jew and came to the jews.

actsnoblemartin
10-27-2007, 09:24 PM
I am only addressing ann coulter and her comments. I think my record of defending christians speaks for itself.

Her attitude, and tone, are my problem.

Im not suggesting that christians have to stop believe anything, or that they have to oppease anyone.

Anyone can follow christ, you are correct on that. Im sorry if my comments came across as attacking christiniaty or christians.

I will always defend my christian brothers and sisters, we share too similiarities to fight, and we are both persecuted around the world

I hope you dont not feel slighted in any way by my words, good sir

so we can ignore the new testament?

the jews, IMO, will always be God's people, however, they failed to carry on the message, so God, being Who He is, utilized others. Their common name is known as 'christians.' But have no doubt, that there are still jews who have followed Christ, though, given man made labels, many tend to forget about them and forget that Jesus was a jew and came to the jews.

Dilloduck
10-27-2007, 09:29 PM
I am only addressing ann coulter and her comments. I think my record of defending christians speaks for itself.

Her attitude, and tone, are my problem.

Im not suggesting that christians have to stop believe anything, or that they have to oppease anyone.

Anyone can follow christ, you are correct on that. Im sorry if my comments came across as attacking christiniaty or christians.

I will always defend my christian brothers and sisters, we share too similiarities to fight, and we are both persecuted around the world

I hope you dont not feel slighted in any way by my words, good sir

Why don't you just say you're pissed at Coulter for dissin Jews and be done with it?

actsnoblemartin
10-27-2007, 09:45 PM
Apparently you missed the point of why i made this thread

Why don't you just say you're pissed at Coulter for dissin Jews and be done with it?

manu1959
10-27-2007, 09:49 PM
OK as you wish

I am pissed at coulter for dissing jews

is one not allowed to diss jews......

Dilloduck
10-27-2007, 09:51 PM
OK as you wish

I am pissed at coulter for dissing jews

Ever cross your paranoid mind that she might be speaking sarcastically?

actsnoblemartin
10-27-2007, 09:52 PM
Of course you are, i was making a bigger point, but he wanted me to dumb it down, or just admit, i was mad at what she said, so i said fine.

Its not always what you say, but how you say it.

I was talking about both sides too.

The mean spiritedness of both sides, and the fact, neither side will call out their own but only the other

actsnoblemartin
10-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Im not mad at her for dissing jews, ann is brilliant, so are many other conservatives and liberal writers

For that matter, being brilliant doesnt entitle you to be a jerk.

actsnoblemartin
10-27-2007, 09:54 PM
NO, i didnt think she was being sarcastic.

She was just trying to piss off people

She really is a brilliant woman, she doesnt need to say such outlandish things.

this is not about that comment, but her long history of being mean, buts its not only about her, the left and right, have people in each party who are brilliant but mean.

Do i know who have more meanies, no.

Ever cross your paranoid mind that she might be speaking sarcastically?

Dilloduck
10-27-2007, 09:56 PM
Of course you are, i was making a bigger point, but he wanted me to dumb it down, or just admit, i was mad at what she said, so i said fine.

Its not always what you say, but how you say it.

I was talking about both sides too.

The mean spiritedness of both sides, and the fact, neither side will call out their own but only the other

OMG---please never interpret what I said as anything close to wanting you to "dumb it down".

actsnoblemartin
10-27-2007, 10:02 PM
Your taking me the wrong way.

I didnt say dumb it down because of you.

I said dumb it down, because you wanted me to go off point, and make it about something more specific

It was really just a poor choice of words on my part

I dont like that you think, its just about what she said, i was making a much bigger point, and you trivialized it, so i was basically saying, you were trivializing it.

Dumbing down was wrong word, sorry

OMG---please never interpret what I said as anything close to wanting you to "dumb it down".

April15
10-27-2007, 10:07 PM
I missed the part about spades. When do we talk about shovels and whether the better ones are open back or closed? Anyone can believe in a god but a good shovel is just a fact.

Dilloduck
10-27-2007, 10:08 PM
Your taking me the wrong way.

I didnt say dumb it down because of you.

I said dumb it down, because you wanted me to go off point, and make it about something more specific

It was really just a poor choice of words on my part

I dont like that you think, its just about what she said, i was making a much bigger point, and you trivialized it, so i was basically saying, you were trivializing it.

Dumbing down was wrong word, sorry

So what's your point? We should all be nice to each other or equally shitty to "our own" ?

actsnoblemartin
10-27-2007, 10:10 PM
My point is, When a democrat sees a fellow democrat behaving badly, instead of defending him, they should call his or her ass out, and put them in check. Same for republicans.

On this board,and in life.

Whats so bad about that?

I guess being mean to each other/status quo is better :laugh2:

So what's your point? We should all be nice to each other or equally shitty to "our own" ?

April15
10-27-2007, 10:15 PM
My point is, When a democrat sees a fellow democrat behaving badly, instead of defending him, they should call his or her ass out, and put them in check. Same for republicans.

Whats so bad about that?

I guess being mean to each other/status quo is better :laugh2:You are asking people to go against nature to giveup one of their own. Being mean to each other is being able to keep your own ego by putting down the other person.

actsnoblemartin
10-27-2007, 10:17 PM
I know im asking for miracles, but i think we would all be better off, if #1, we didnt play gotcha so much, and #2, we called out our own more often.

You are asking people to go against nature to giveup one of their own. Being mean to each other is being able to keep your own ego by putting down the other person.

Dilloduck
10-27-2007, 10:21 PM

Whats so bad about that?

I guess being mean to each other/status quo is better :laugh2:

well good luck with it----I don't think people should start threads like;

Rectums-----pro or con

Please discuss
but that doesn't happen either.

actsnoblemartin
10-27-2007, 10:23 PM
Thanks, I just wish you didnt sound so upset with me for making the thread :)

Rectums-----pro or con

Please discuss

Dilloduck
10-27-2007, 10:26 PM
Thanks, I just wish you didnt sound so upset with me for making the thread :)

get over it--Martin.

actsnoblemartin
10-27-2007, 10:29 PM
fine, i just dont get why youre angry.

get over it--Martin.

Dilloduck
10-27-2007, 10:33 PM
fine, i just dont get why youre angry.

Your condition is kicking in again , Martin. I'm not pissed. I'm just tired of seeing all these goofy threads you start. Do you want to be treated like everyone else here or do you want to be treated as if you have a disablilty ?

actsnoblemartin
10-27-2007, 10:36 PM
Yes sir. Thank You. Im tone it down.

Your condition is kicking in again , Martin. I'm not pissed. I'm just tirred of seeing all these goofy threads you start. Do you want to be treated like everyone else here or do you want to be treated as if you have a disablilty ?

OCA
10-28-2007, 09:00 AM

Rectums-----pro or con

Please discuss

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!

All these damn threads "pierced clits, like or dislike, please discuss" are completely fucking stupid.

LMFAO@the lib Chessy trying to neg me:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
10-28-2007, 09:04 AM
Your condition is kicking in again , Martin. I'm not pissed. I'm just tirred of seeing all these goofy threads you start. Do you want to be treated like everyone else here or do you want to be treated as if you have a disablilty ?

He wants to be treated as the retard that he is, thats quite obvious, don't ya think?

Dilloduck
10-28-2007, 09:09 AM
He wants to be treated as the retard that he is, thats quite obvious, don't ya think?

I'm not sure--I never got an answer from him.

mrg666
10-28-2007, 11:46 AM
ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!

All these damn threads "pierced clits, like or dislike, please discuss" are completely fucking stupid.

LMFAO@the lib Chessy trying to neg me:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

so your saying you want to censor the threads
if someone starts a thread you havent got to reply if you dont like it keep away from it it really is that simple

OCA
10-28-2007, 12:37 PM
so your saying you want to censor the threads
if someone starts a thread you havent got to reply if you dont like it keep away from it it really is that simple

Lazy minds call it censorship.............I call it quality control.

But anyway Pikey, you need not get yourself involved when it comes to me, speak only when spoken to in regards to me.

mrg666
10-28-2007, 12:44 PM
Lazy minds call it censorship.............I call it quality control.

But anyway Pikey, you need not get yourself involved when it comes to me, speak only when spoken to in regards to me.

you really are the board ass hole arent you !
what happens do you pull ya head out of it then pop on here type some shit then stick it back up

OCA
10-28-2007, 01:11 PM
what happens do you pull ya head out of it then pop on here type some shit then stick it back up

Another admirer, you aren't the first and certainly won't be the last. If you send me something to sign i've got a box full of sharpies, don't be shy kid.

mrg666
10-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Another admirer, you aren't the first and certainly won't be the last. If you send me something to sign i've got a box full of sharpies, don't be shy kid.

thats it you really are so up yourself, admire ? pity more like but you more than likely think that being a dick is a good thing

OCA
10-28-2007, 01:18 PM
thats it you really are so up yourself, admire ? pity more like but you more than likely think that being a dick is a good thing

Do you want me to send you an autographed pic? You remind me of being in elementary school, when you would like a girl you did something like punch her in the shoulder to get her attention.

Hey did you know that Acts is a fucking dumbass retard?

mrg666
10-28-2007, 01:27 PM
Do you want me to send you an autographed pic? You remind me of being in elementary school, when you would like a girl you did something like punch her in the shoulder to get her attention.

Hey did you know that Acts is a fucking dumbass retard?

ill bet you say that to all the boys

OCA
10-28-2007, 01:32 PM
ill bet you say that to all the boys

Wow! Brilliant.........kid!

Hang it up now and we'll just chalk your little attempt at getting at me to youthful inexperience.

mrg666
10-28-2007, 01:35 PM
Wow! Brilliant.........kid!

Hang it up now and we'll just chalk your little attempt at getting at me to youthful inexperience.

you mean you dont say it to them all does that make me special

OCA
10-28-2007, 01:48 PM
you mean you dont say it to them all does that make me special

*yawn* *snore*

mrg666
10-28-2007, 01:53 PM
*yawn* *snore*

if your tired take ya meds and go to bed mummy might come up and tuck you in , if you;ve been good she might even read narnia for you

April15
10-28-2007, 01:56 PM
I know im asking for miracles, but i think we would all be better off, if #1, we didnt play gotcha so much, and #2, we called out our own more often.That would make the "pack" weak and goes against the nature of human instinct. But dam it would make progress a lot easier. Hell we might even become civilized after all.

Dilloduck
10-28-2007, 02:49 PM
That would make the "pack" weak and goes against the nature of human instinct. But dam it would make progress a lot easier. Hell we might even become civilized after all.

Progress ? Now Im' curious. How should we progress to make us more civilized?

OCA
10-28-2007, 03:06 PM
if your tired take ya meds and go to bed mummy might come up and tuck you in , if you;ve been good she might even read narnia for you

Anything new 666? Are you waving the white flag?

Did you know that Martin is a retarded fuck and should be sterilized?

actsnoblemartin
10-28-2007, 03:08 PM
Dont mind (OCA) Obviously Class-less Asshole , he has a crush on me. :laugh2:

April15
10-28-2007, 03:16 PM
Progress ? Now Im' curious. How should we progress to make us more civilized?I am making reference to the world, not just the US.
That any homosapien considers them self civilized is to deny the meaning of the word.

OCA
10-28-2007, 03:24 PM
Dont mind (OCA) Obviously Class-less Asshole , he has a crush on me. :laugh2:

I own you Marty, made you blow a gasket and get your mentally defective ass banned, I can push you in any direction I want, that is proven and unargueable.

You should've never fucked with me over a complete piece of shit like Nevadamedic, you fucked up.

Dilloduck
10-28-2007, 03:27 PM
I am making reference to the world, not just the US.
That any homosapien considers them self civilized is to deny the meaning of the word.

Again---what should we do to become more civilized ?

mrg666
10-28-2007, 03:32 PM

i thought you had given up the ghost have you had ya nap
whats up as martin been banging your wife

April15
10-28-2007, 03:32 PM
Again---what should we do to become more civilized ?You really want to put me on a spot!

actsnoblemartin
10-28-2007, 03:35 PM
Dont worry mrg, I know oca is either dishonest or just plain stupid.

Asbergers has nothing to do with retardation oca. It is mild autism, and people who have it are high functioning. But hey why would the truth matter to a slimey, low class, no character bum like you, oca.

OCA
10-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Aspbergers means you have zero comprehension, it means that what the simplest phrase means to normal people like me and others here means something completely different to you which means you cannot follow a simple fucking conversation.

IOW you are completely fucking retarded.

OCA
10-28-2007, 04:04 PM

Learn punctuation and sentence form then i'll get back to ya, but really haven't you had enough of me sticking my boot up your ass today? What? Are you a masochist?

mrg666
10-28-2007, 04:08 PM
Learn punctuation and sentence form then i'll get back to ya, but really haven't you had enough of me sticking my boot up your ass today? What? Are you a masochist?

bet you would like a pop at my ass hey .
is this a message board or punctuation class ?
have you had your meds yet .:laugh2:

OCA
10-28-2007, 04:16 PM
bet you would like a pop at my ass hey .
is this a message board or punctuation class ?
have you had your meds yet .:laugh2:

Meds......strictly amateur, strictly amateur.

Anybody else up for the challenge? I think 666 is tapped out.

mrg666
10-28-2007, 04:40 PM
Meds......strictly amateur, strictly amateur.

Anybody else up for the challenge? I think 666 is tapped out.

i dont tap out you've evaded everything ive asked you

mrg666
10-28-2007, 04:49 PM

and i suppose that is your shining example of a pro
get a life you saddo

OCA
10-28-2007, 04:51 PM
i dont tap out you've evaded everything ive asked you

I don't answer your questions.....you answer mine.

You are tapped out.

OCA
10-28-2007, 04:51 PM
and i suppose that is your shining example of a pro

Yes, as a matter of fact I am.

mrg666
10-28-2007, 05:32 PM
Yes, as a matter of fact I am.

well what does that make the rest of the board i wonder if your the "dog" of the place .
it's time you grew up

I don't answer your questions.....you answer mine.

You are tapped out.

were you picked on that much in school

OCA
10-28-2007, 05:39 PM
well what does that make the rest of the board i wonder if your the "dog" of the place .
it's time you grew up

were you picked on that much in school

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........next.

mrg666
10-28-2007, 05:41 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........next.

take ya blinkers off , if theres a retard here its you