PDA

View Full Version : Why arent women who commit paternity fraud

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2007, 05:56 PM
held accountable?

Meaning, if they knowlingly lie to the man. And he pays child support for child that is not his.

I Believe she should go to jail for paternity fraud, and have to pay back every penny of child support, plus a huge monetary and long jail sentence.

Screw the child, if he or she suffers its mommys fault

Gloria alred, thinks men should have to keep continue paying anyway, i politely told her she was full of buloney :laugh2:

Tell her what you think

http://www.gloriaallred.com/CM/Custom/Contact.asp

Kathianne
10-29-2007, 05:57 PM
held accountable?

Meaning, if they knowlingly lie to the man. And he pays child support for child that is not his.

I Believe she should go to jail for paternity fraud, and have to pay back every penny of child support, plus a huge monetary and long jail sentence.

Gloria alred, thinks men should have to keep continue paying anyway, i politely told her she was full of buloney :laugh2:

Tell her what you think

Why would anyone pay support without tests?

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2007, 05:59 PM
Why should a man assume his wife is cheating and therefore his baby, is not his?

Unless im misunderstanding you.

Why would anyone pay support without tests?

Kathianne
10-29-2007, 06:06 PM
Why should a man assume his wife is cheating and therefore his baby, is not his?

Unless im misunderstanding you.

Husbands do NOT pay child support, they support the family.

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2007, 06:10 PM
But, if the woman says your the father, and lies.

What should happen to her?

Husbands do NOT pay child support, they support the family.

Kathianne
10-29-2007, 06:11 PM
But, if the woman says your the father, and lies.

What should happen to her?

And this happens how often? When it's called upon? What do you think the courts would do with such?

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2007, 06:14 PM
1 time is too many, are you serious, why should it matter how often a crime is commited. thats ridiculous

called upon?, when they catch the Blank, committing paternity fraud.

Put the bleep in jail, fine her, make her return all money, let the man who the fraud was committed against, stop paying for a kid who isnt his

any questions?

And this happens how often? When it's called upon? What do you think the courts would do with such?

Kathianne
10-29-2007, 06:54 PM
1 time is too many, are you serious, why should it matter how often a crime is commited. thats ridiculous

called upon?, when they catch the Blank, committing paternity fraud.

Put the bleep in jail, fine her, make her return all money, let the man who the fraud was committed against, stop paying for a kid who isnt his

any questions?

Yea Martin, you are going 'off'. Way off.

Trinity
10-29-2007, 07:39 PM
held accountable?

Tell her what you think

Did you watch Dr. Phil today? :D

mrg666
10-29-2007, 07:45 PM
ive seen cases (dont ask for links ) where there as been divorce and it's turned out the kid or kids arent even the fathers (biologicly ) usually when the father trys again with another partner only to be told his sperm is no good so he's gone for tests and the kids arent his ( i personally know 1 person ) but its a regular occurance apparently some fathers bring the kids up in a happyish marriage never knowing that the milkman / postman did the deed for him

actsnoblemartin
10-30-2007, 10:17 PM
:lol::laugh2:, how did you know?

Did you watch Dr. Phil today? :D

Immanuel
10-30-2007, 10:26 PM

I don't have any proof but I think it happens more than you realize. I have heard of several cases where men have paid child support for years only to find out later that they are not the father and the courts require them to continue to pay it even if the mother then starts collecting from the real father.

Not fair if you ask me.

Immie

Kathianne
10-30-2007, 10:28 PM
I don't have any proof but I think it happens more than you realize. I have heard of several cases where men have paid child support for years only to find out later that they are not the father and the courts require them to continue to pay it even if the mother then starts collecting from the real father.

Not fair if you ask me.

Immie

If that is the case, I agree. I find it about as difficult to delude oneself on a wife's cheating and lying regarding this over time, as a wife 'being clueless' to a husband's cheating and lying over time. I can only speak from experience with the later.