82marine89

jimnyc
11-02-2007, 06:41 AM
Picks received from:

actsnoblemartin
Dilloduck

jimnyc
11-04-2007, 01:39 PM
In case you didn't read it in the announcements, or the email I sent out - this weeks picks have been cancelled due to the extended outage of the server. We will resume where we left off starting again next week.

CockySOB
11-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Much appreciated. Was kicking myself for not getting my picks in earlier, but I wanted to wait on some of the game-day decisions.....

jimnyc
11-04-2007, 02:20 PM
Much appreciated. Was kicking myself for not getting my picks in earlier, but I wanted to wait on some of the game-day decisions.....

I did get a lot of picks submitted, and 3 users emailed me their picks during the downtime. But it wouldn't have been fair to the handful that generally like to wait to the last minute to submit. Even I like to wait till early sunday morning to make my picks when I can see all the last minute developments. I thought the only fair way to handle this week was to skip it since a few couldn't get to the server.

jackass
11-04-2007, 03:47 PM
I did get a lot of picks submitted, and 3 users emailed me their picks during the downtime. But it wouldn't have been fair to the handful that generally like to wait to the last minute to submit. Even I like to wait till early sunday morning to make my picks when I can see all the last minute developments. I thought the only fair way to handle this week was to skip it since a few couldn't get to the server.

Jerkoff!! :)

Mr. P
11-04-2007, 07:51 PM
In case you didn't read it in the announcements, or the email I sent out - this weeks picks have been cancelled due to the extended outage of the server. We will resume where we left off starting again next week.

:2up: