PDA

View Full Version : *My Dog Of Sixteen Years Just Died*

chesswarsnow
10-31-2007, 03:07 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But my long time friend just died, while I was taking a nap.
2. She was an excellent dog, close friend, and protector.
3. Her name was Lambz, she was a white German Shepard.
4. Those here reading this at 3:00 central time, will be the first to read this.
5. And now I must go bury the sweet dog, in the back yard.
6. My she rest in peace.
7. And if there is a place for good dogs to go to heaven, I am sure she made it.
8. No doubt whatsoever!:salute:
9. Thanks good friend.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

JohnDoe
10-31-2007, 03:21 PM
I am soooo sorry cwn!!! My heart goes out to you!!! :(

jd

-Cp
10-31-2007, 03:25 PM
Well - thank God he's made more good dogs out there! I'm sure you'll find another one man.... .

typomaniac
10-31-2007, 03:51 PM
Sorry bout that. (really!)

When you're ready for a new buddy, you might want to think about rescuing a racing Greyhound. They're super-affectionate, well-trained, and they know they've been rescued.

They have to retire from racing when they turn 5, so about 20,000 of them get killed each year for lack of adopting homes.

jackass
10-31-2007, 03:57 PM
Sorry to hear it!

CockySOB
10-31-2007, 04:00 PM
My condolences, James (CWN).

Abbey Marie
10-31-2007, 04:06 PM
I'm so sorry, James. It's so hard to lose our fur babies.

Pale Rider
10-31-2007, 04:12 PM
CWN... rest assured, no doubt the Lord welcomed your buddy home with open arms.

I believe animals have souls same as humans, and when they give you such unconditional love and devotion for so many years, where else would their soul go when they pass on but heaven.

May the Lord be with you during this trying time.

Sitarro
10-31-2007, 04:14 PM
I know the hardship of losing a great friend with 4 legs...... you had 16 great years with her. That is a long time for a shepherd, you must of taken great care of her as she did of you. Enjoy the memories and look for a new friend, I'm sure she would want you to be protected by another, that is what shepherds live for, protecting their person. My condolences.

Sitarro
10-31-2007, 04:25 PM
CWN... rest assured, no doubt the Lord welcomed your buddy home with open arms.

I believe animals have souls same as humans, and when they give you such unconditional love and devotion for so many years, where else would their soul go when they pass on but heaven.

May the Lord be with you during this trying time.

I thought that, that, was one of the coolest things in the movie "What Dreams May Come". When Robin Williams went to his Heaven, his dog ran up to meet him......... I hope to see all of the wonderful souls that touched my life again one day.

chesswarsnow
11-02-2007, 08:47 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Thanks a lot folks, what you said, helps keep it real.
2. You people understand how it is, and I respect you for that.
3. Much appreciated.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Abbey Marie
11-02-2007, 08:56 AM
http://www.aniaksibes.com/images/memory_rainbowbridge.jpg

Just this side of heaven is a place called the Rainbow Bridge...

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together...

Author unknown...

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%3 Fei%3DUTF-8%26p%3Drainbow%2Bbridge&w=450&h=332&imgurl=www.aniaksibes.com%2Fimages%2Fmemory_rainbo wbridge.jpg&size=19.2&name=memory_rainbowbridge.jpg&rcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aniaksibes.com%2Fmemory.sht ml&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aniaksibes.com%2Fmemory.shtm l&p=rainbow+bridge&type=jpeg&no=2&tt=111%2C599

Cheyenne
11-02-2007, 09:52 AM
My heartfelt sympathy to you.

Joan
11-02-2007, 11:38 AM
Losing a beloved pet is almost as bad as losing a family member. My condolences!

BoogyMan
11-02-2007, 12:00 PM
Hey Chess, sorry to hear about your dog. My condolences buddy.

diuretic
11-05-2007, 03:23 AM
I think I got tangled up in the server problem. I did post my sincere condolences and I'm determined to do it again. I'm sorry for your loss Chess but when you can you need to find another friend who's out there waiting for you to be there. It's bloody devastating when we lose one of our friends, I know I go to pieces when it happens to me, but then it's time to wipe the tears away and get on with it and give a home to another needy friend.