PDA

View Full Version : Nickelodeon Is Indoctrinating Kids

Kathianne
10-31-2007, 05:55 PM
I just sat through over 21 minutes of the show, it really is presenting just one pov, to kids that are watching mostly without parents:

http://armywifetoddlermom.blogspot.com/2007/10/nickelodeon-is-trying-to-brainwash-your.html

My Husband sent me this link this morning. Please watch this, in its entirety. It is imperative that you SEE what Nickelodeon is showing at 5:00am.

NICKELODEON IS BRAINWASHING YOUR CHILD

Linda Ellerbee is the host, that should be enough said.

Pay particular attention to the second and fourth stories.

This Nickelodeon "news program", is not a news program. It is a leftist primer on how to be a "left-wing radical REBEL".

I am not a blind follower of our Government, and I also think that Government should be watched by it's citizens. It is our civic duty.

However this program led by Ellerby, is anti-war, anti- GWOT, anti-military.

This "news program" is not about people changing the World around them.

Ms. Ellerby uses leftist propaganda buzz words like "taking on the establishment".

She shows a group of "tweenagers" walking around in orange jumpsuits, hooded and yelling from a bullhorn. "We are not ok, with people being tortured by American soldiers!" "Are cooperation's priority over human lives?"

There is also a call for the impeachment of the President in the second segment of the video, "democracy is at stake because of the President violating the Constitution".

The fourth segment of video shows another tweenager, who has put together a video of wounded Iraqi children, with the song Jesus Loves Me playing over it. This teenager blames America, the military, for what is happening in Iraq. This young girl says "she finds, videos and facts on the Internet" to show what is REALLY happening in Iraq. I am guessing she is getting these images from Al Jazeera.

Nickelodeon is the new training ground for leftist propaganda.

Amazing. You really must watch this video.

stephanie
10-31-2007, 06:50 PM
I couldn't get the video to play for me, old slow computer..
I just saw Michelle Malkin has this story and is asking people to contact Nickelodeon...She also has the contact info there...

From the comments I've seen on this video, I guess it's pretty bad..
Just friggin amazing..

gabosaurus
10-31-2007, 06:56 PM
More extreme right-wing propaganda. Sponge Bob and Rugrats may not be ideal TV, but I doubt they set out to create a nation of liberal children.
If you don't like what is on TV, don't allow your kids to watch it. That is what my parents did.

stephanie
10-31-2007, 07:13 PM
More extreme right-wing propaganda. Sponge Bob and Rugrats may not be ideal TV, but I doubt they set out to create a nation of liberal children.
If you don't like what is on TV, don't allow your kids to watch it. That is what my parents did.

Last I heard...we are all still free to express our feelings to a T.V. station about their programming...:poke:

gabosaurus
10-31-2007, 07:17 PM
If Michelle Malkin is involved, you know it has to be a right-wing witch hunt.
Malkin needs to replace Chapman in "Dog The Bounty Hunter".

April15
10-31-2007, 07:33 PM
Linda Ellerby? I remember her!

stephanie
10-31-2007, 07:35 PM
Well....If parents who are concerned about what is being shown to our children, are so called radical right wing...

Then I guess I am one...:dance:

April15
10-31-2007, 07:39 PM
If a parent is truly concerned with what is on the one eyed monster it would never be turned on. Picking out one show to protest is lame. Just turn the thing off. Be the best thing you can do for your child.

Pale Rider
10-31-2007, 09:50 PM
I just sat through over 21 minutes of the show, it really is presenting just one pov, to kids that are watching mostly without parents:

http://armywifetoddlermom.blogspot.com/2007/10/nickelodeon-is-trying-to-brainwash-your.html

What a load of fucking CRAP!

"My name is moron, and I want to protest against America for anything I can dream up."

You can bet yur ass mommy and daddy are big libs pumping those kids empty heads full of it, and Nickelodeon should be ashamed of themselves. I will contact them. It's indoctrination alright. But I also fully agree with anyone here who says parents should be aware of what their kids are watching, and if they don't want their kids pumped full of liberal horse shit like this, turn it off.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Kathianne again.

musicman
11-01-2007, 03:08 AM
Ellerbee's been doing this kind of thing for years. It made for some interesting discussions with my son, when he was a young boy. She gave me the chance to explain to him that people on television aren't always telling the truth - in fact, can be pretty sneaky and underhanded about it at times. All this, while we enjoyed reruns of Superman and Mr. Ed together. They were great days!