PDA

View Full Version : *Sasquatch Found!*

chesswarsnow
10-31-2007, 08:11 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But came across this story.
2. Seems we have found more evidence of *Big Foot*.
3. Check it out:

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2007-11/01/content_6221422.htm

"

US hunter's images stir Bigfoot debate
(Agencies)
Updated: 2007-11-01 07:32

Ridgway, Pennsylvania - It's furry and walks on all fours. Beyond that, about the only thing certain about the critter photographed by a hunter's camera is that some people have gotten the notion it could be a Sasquatch, or bigfoot. Others say it's just a bear with a bad skin infection.

This image provided Monday, October 29, 2007 by hunter Rick Jacobs shows an image taken by a camera with an automatic trigger set up in Pennsylvania's Allegheny National Forest on Sept. 16, 2007. [Agencies]

Rick Jacobs says he got the pictures from a camera with an automatic trigger that he fastened to a tree in the Allegheny National Forest, about 115 miles northeast of Pittsburgh, hoping to photograph deer.
"We couldn't figure out what they were," Jacobs said of the images captured on Sept. 16. "I've been hunting for years and I've never seen anything like this."

He contacted the Bigfoot Research Organization, which pursues reports of a legendary two-legged creature that some people believe lives in parts of the US and Canada.

"It appears to be a primate-like animal. In my opinion, it appears to be a juvenile Sasquatch," said Paul Majeta of the bigfoot group.

However, the Pennsylvania Game Commission has a more conventional opinion. Agency spokesman Jerry Feaser said conservation officers routinely trap bears to be tagged and often see animals that look like the photos.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

82Marine89
10-31-2007, 08:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But came across this story.
2. Seems we have found more evidence of *Big Foot*.
3. Check it out:

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2007-11/01/content_6221422.htm

He contacted the Bigfoot Research Organization, which pursues reports of a legendary two-legged creature that some people believe lives in parts of the US and Canada.

He took the pictures to BRO? They, like the guy below, are full of shit.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/photo/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20070927/001320d12393086578102b.jpg

chesswarsnow
10-31-2007, 09:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. It looks real to me.
2. I have heard stories about them for years.
3. I wonder when they will capture one?
4. When I was a kid, here in DFW area, we had, the *Goat Man* of Lake Worth, Texas
5. Google it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pale Rider
10-31-2007, 11:43 PM
I don't know what it is, but I've seen enough and know enough about bears to know that this time of year bears are eating machines and they're fat as hell. There's no way that skinny little thing is a bear.

I'm not saying it's Bigfoot either. I really don't think they exist. I've been a sportsman most of my life and spent considerable time out in the sticks. If Bigfoot was real, someone, somewhere would have shot one by now.

Very interesting picture though. I'm sure the debate about what it actually is will rage on for quite awhile.