PDA

View Full Version : Little Stormtrooper

jimnyc
11-01-2007, 10:16 AM
Jordan went out for Halloween as a Star Wars Stormtrooper! He collected LOTS of candy, Daddy ate a lot on him and now has a tummy ache today! LOL

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9451/img0207ge8.jpg

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5207/img0210en3.jpg

darin
11-01-2007, 10:39 AM
I think for halloween next year I'll get real dead people and lay them around. Maybe real bones and piles of dirt and blood. :)

Alaina was a pirate and Ethan a NeeenJa!:D

manu1959
11-01-2007, 10:53 AM
jimmy,

our kids were twins......i was obie wan....had a cool light saber

Trigg
11-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Jimmy your son is a real cutie.

My oldest was a dead zombie at a friends haunted garage. Scared some little boy (he thought was his younger brother) so bad he wouldn't even take the candy after my son took off the mask.

My daughter was a witch. Youngest was spiderman and my 9yr old was dressed in camo gear with a little wooden gun.

I'd love to post pictures, but my brother in law ran off with the cable and hasn't brought it back yet.

dan
11-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Man, Jim, that kid has grown up FAST! Either that or it's been waaaaaay too long since I've seen you guys!

Cool costume, is he a Star Wars fan, or did he just like the costume?

gabosaurus
11-01-2007, 01:53 PM
I think for halloween next year I'll get real dead people and lay them around. Maybe real bones and piles of dirt and blood. :)

Sounds like Iraq to me. Plan now, it will still be there next year. :)

Abbey Marie
11-01-2007, 02:05 PM

I thought it sounded like Philly on an average day. ;)

gabosaurus
11-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Well, that too. :lmao:

Hagbard Celine
11-01-2007, 02:17 PM
Invisibility cloak invented. Rapists of the world rejoice!

jimnyc
11-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Alaina was a pirate and Ethan a NeeenJa!:D

Did the hot vampire go out too? And pics of the little beauties to share with us? (I mean this kids) :slap:

jimmy,

our kids were twins......i was obie wan....had a cool light saber

Your kids were Danny Devito and Arnold Schwarzenneger?

Jimmy your son is a real cutie.

My oldest was a dead zombie at a friends haunted garage. Scared some little boy (he thought was his younger brother) so bad he wouldn't even take the candy after my son took off the mask.

My daughter was a witch. Youngest was spiderman and my 9yr old was dressed in camo gear with a little wooden gun.

I'd love to post pictures, but my brother in law ran off with the cable and hasn't brought it back yet.

My son takes after his Daddy. :)

Post the pics when you get the cable!

Man, Jim, that kid has grown up FAST! Either that or it's been waaaaaay too long since I've seen you guys!

Cool costume, is he a Star Wars fan, or did he just like the costume?

He'll be turning 7 on the 28th of this month.

He's a Star Wars fan now. Some of the kids at his school apparently got him into it. He's got all kinds of Lego stuff for the show. He's circled a few things he wants from the Lego book, The Death Star and 2 other things totaling $700!! And of course that goes on his Christmas list with the other $75k worth of things he's picked out! :laugh2:

manu1959
11-01-2007, 03:50 PM

more like the plaza in front of city hall in your dear city ....every day....when are you going to clean that cesspool up...

Abbey Marie
11-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Jim,
The first pic is especially adorable, with his head tilted! You can just tell he is psyched to be dressed up that way.

jimnyc
11-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Jim,
The first pic is especially adorable, with his head tilted! You can just tell he is psyched to be dressed up that way.

He had a lightsaber too, only his was an orange wand with a glowing pumpkin on the end!

He woke up at 7am today and was asking for candy already!

Abbey Marie
11-01-2007, 03:58 PM
He had a lightsaber too, only his was an orange wand with a glowing pumpkin on the end!

He woke up at 7am today and was asking for candy already!

Me too! (asking for candy, that is). :coffee:

And btw, where are all the Mounds bars? My fave...

jimnyc
11-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Me too! (asking for candy, that is). :coffee:

And btw, where are all the Mounds bars? My fave...

Hmmm... I don't think he got a single Mounds bar. Tons of Reese's, Sinickers, Hershey's, Twizzlers, lollipops and even a handful of some Jewish candy!

I guess I haven't seen your favorite in a long time, I thought of something completely different when I read that! :coffee:

Abbey Marie
11-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Hmmm... I don't think he got a single Mounds bar. Tons of Reese's, Sinickers, Hershey's, Twizzlers, lollipops and even a handful of some Jewish candy!

I guess I haven't seen your favorite in a long time, I thought of something completely different when I read that! :coffee:

Yes, there is that connotation, lol! But you know, the Almond Joys are everywhere, but not the Mounds. I think it's a conspiracy by the Almond Growers Association.

darin
11-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Did the hot vampire go out too?

She went out as "A Canadian" :)

No pics

dan
11-01-2007, 04:41 PM
He's a Star Wars fan now. Some of the kids at his school apparently got him into it. He's got all kinds of Lego stuff for the show. He's circled a few things he wants from the Lego book, The Death Star and 2 other things totaling $700!! And of course that goes on his Christmas list with the other $75k worth of things he's picked out! :laugh2:

Lucky kid! I remember when I was his age, I was a huge Star Wars fan, but this was way before the prequels made it popular again, so I couldn't find any Star Wars toys anywhere. Most of the ones I did have, my mom found for me at flea markets.

Yurt
11-01-2007, 08:53 PM

'BA' or as it's scientific name is known, Boring Anonymous is 200 doors down on the left.

Said1
11-01-2007, 08:55 PM
She went out as "A Canadian" :)

No pics

:laugh2: What did she wear?