PDA

View Full Version : Who the hell are you to judge anybody!?

Trinity
11-01-2007, 04:55 PM
This is not directed at anyone on the board here, more of a vent on my part.......

I go on craigslist daily and read numerous things from the free ads to jobs to whatever. I always make it a point to read through the missed connections, some of them are pretty sad, and after I have gone through everything I usually go through on that site and I am still bored, I wander into the rants and raves section just to see what's posted in there. Here recently it seems all I keep running into is posters putting people down, calling them names, calling their family and friends names and just outright nasty behavior what is wrong with people today? Why do they feel like they are better then everyone else that they can say things about someone they know nothing about and have no clue.

Said1
11-01-2007, 05:11 PM
This is not directed at anyone on the board here, more of a vent on my part.......

I go on craigslist daily and read numerous things from the free ads to jobs to whatever. I always make it a point to read through the missed connections, some of them are pretty sad, and after I have gone through everything I usually go through on that site and I am still bored, I wander into the rants and raves section just to see what's posted in there. Here recently it seems all I keep running into is posters putting people down, calling them names, calling their family and friends names and just outright nasty behavior what is wrong with people today? Why do they feel like they are better then everyone else that they can say things about someone they know nothing about and have no clue.

I browse missed connections once in awhile. Even though this one was a little on the sick side, something about the wording made me laugh:

To the funky new Chinese girl in my office - m4w
I'm sensitive to
other cultures. In the same
places that you are.

I didn't get it at first. :laugh2:

Trinity
11-01-2007, 07:47 PM
I browse missed connections once in awhile. Even though this one was a little on the sick side, something about the wording made me laugh:

I'm sensitive to
places that you are.

:laugh2:

Yurt
11-01-2007, 08:23 PM

I'm sensitive to
places that you are.

I don't get it

:laugh2:

5stringJeff
11-01-2007, 11:53 PM
Rants and raves is... well, it's like online forums, but since everyone is anonymous, it tends to bring out the worst in people.

I do read missed connections as well. Funny.