PDA

View Full Version : Signature that appears at the bottom of post

Classact
11-02-2007, 01:23 PM
I post on another board that has a very liberal leaning and I use this signature:
Trust me, the leadership of the party that was tricked by the undoubtedly dumbest president in history to go to war, to stay in war, to keep funding war with your life, liberty and nation, just trust me. This notice sponsored by absence of logic and reason.

And, I was just wondering if someone could offer improvements that would better express my feelings for such an audience?

Hagbard Celine
11-02-2007, 01:28 PM
First of all, it's not even a complete thought. Trust you what? You say trust you twice, once at the beginning and once at the end, but you never say anything. It's all a setup with no punchline. What about the leadership of the party that was tricked?

Classact
11-02-2007, 01:32 PM
First of all, it's not even a complete thought. Trust you what? You say trust you twice, once at the beginning and once at the end, but you never say anything. It's all a setup with no punchline. What about the leadership of the party that was tricked?So it would be edited to read:
Trust me, the leadership of the party that was tricked by the undoubtedly dumbest president in history to go to war, to stay in war, to keep funding war with your life, liberty and nation, just trust me, I'm leadership of the party that was tricked. This notice sponsored by absence of logic and reason.