PDA

View Full Version : Power of makeup

jackass
11-04-2007, 03:54 PM
NEVER understimate the power of makeup:

PostmodernProphet
11-04-2007, 06:19 PM
speaking of makeup.....I heard tell yesterday that a man was being taken to task by his wife for the money he was spending on beer....."But", he responded, "you spend twice as much on makeup than I do on beer".....

She replied, "Yes, but I need that that makeup so when you come home I look beautiful"

"That's the same reason I buy the beer", he argued.......

no word yet from the hospital on his chances of recovery......

Trigg
11-04-2007, 07:05 PM
I've seen those images before and #3 still looks the same with or without makeup.

11-15-2007, 04:48 AM
For anyone who doesn't want to download them:

Cheyenne
11-15-2007, 02:43 PM
Fun-ny! I've never seen that one!

Abbey Marie
11-16-2007, 05:40 PM
speaking of makeup.....I heard tell yesterday that a man was being taken to task by his wife for the money he was spending on beer....."But", he responded, "you spend twice as much on makeup than I do on beer".....

She replied, "Yes, but I need that that makeup so when you come home I look beautiful"

"That's the same reason I buy the beer", he argued.......

no word yet from the hospital on his chances of recovery......

Zing! :laugh2:

Then there are the cases where there isn't enough beer in the world... :coffee:

darin
11-16-2007, 05:47 PM
Also, for the first two, it's the power of Image Editing Software...the third shot, I don't get. Why are there two pics of a horses ass? No difference tween the panels.

:)

Abbey Marie
11-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Also, for the first two, it's the power of Image Editing Software...the third shot, I don't get. Why are there two pics of a horses ass? No difference tween the panels.

:)

Look closely: The second horse is reading Mao.

hjmick
11-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Look closely: The second horse is reading Mao.

:lol: I don't care who you are, that's funny.