PDA

View Full Version : *Parts Of Mexico Under Water: Did They Ask For USA Help?*

chesswarsnow
11-05-2007, 08:05 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I know that Mexico has suffered a terrible flood.
2. And I was wondering, were we asked to supply support?
3. I think we should of offered.
4. Mexicians are a bunch of cheap bastards, but they are still our neighbors, and in times of need we should be on the ready to go help them out of a bad situation.
5. The nature of this flood, resembles the N.O. flood.
6. I wonder just how prepared Mexico is for these types of events?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
11-05-2007, 08:15 AM
We can send monetary and food aid. And private groups can send aid. But our military can't go in unless invited by the mexican government. There are probably rescue efforts going on but they are not being reported. Why? Because it makes the military look good.

PostmodernProphet
11-05-2007, 09:12 AM
if you are interested in helping this organization has already shipped out it's first plane load of supplies to Mexico....these folks have their headquarters about ten miles from my home and I know many people who volunteer there.....they have an extraordinarily high rate of contributions actually going to people who need it and very low administrative costs since most is volunteer help....

http://www.internationalaid.org/

JohnDoe
11-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Yes, we should help them with foreign aid. Those that are there, suffering through this ARE NOT the illegals that are here in the USA...and shouldn't be punished for what some of their brothers and sisters have done.

hjmick
11-05-2007, 10:40 AM
There are about 12 million residents here in the U.S. we could round up and send to Mexico to help.

5stringJeff
11-08-2007, 06:50 PM
There are about 12 million residents here in the U.S. we could round up and send to Mexico to help.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Pale Rider
11-08-2007, 07:41 PM

I was just going to say that...

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to hjmick again.