PDA

View Full Version : Update Email From Team Tancredo

Pale Rider
11-05-2007, 01:46 PM
DRIVER’S LICENSES FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS…….AND THAT’S NOT ALL!

Dear Tom,

The public outrage over New York Governor Eliot Spitzer’s proposal to give driver's licenses was well-deserved……but don’t think for a minute that this dreadful idea is dead! Far from it!

Last week, Governor Spitzer reached an agreement with Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff that will delay giving the licenses to illegals, probably until the end of next year. Secretary Chertoff hailed this agreement as “a major step forward for security, both for New York and the country.”

Can you believe it?! A one year delay in granting driver’s licenses to illegal aliens is a “major step forward?” But then, what else would you expect from an agreement between a pro-open borders governor and a pro-open borders administration?

The good news out of this mess is that literally millions of Americans got energized on the whole issue of illegal immigration. Americans have great common sense…..and they spotted this as an act of treachery and betrayal right from the beginning!

This controversy also showed how out of step the Democratic presidential candidates, especially Hillary Clinton, are on this issue. Just think about it……when all the Democratic candidates were asked about the Spitzer plan at their debate last week, only Chris Dodd opposed it!

Of course, it’s not as if all my Republican opponents have seen the light on illegal immigration…no matter what they say now.

It turns out Mike Huckabee arranged for the Mexican government to open a consulate in Little Rock when he was governor……so that the Mexicans could help out illegal aliens in Arkansas! And Rudy Giuliani’s response to the Spitzer flap was to oppose driver’s licenses for illegals…..but then to say he believes we should all be carrying a national identity card!

And both of these guys are claiming to be conservatives!

My friend, the way the drivers license controversy has played out makes it clear to me just how important it is for our campaign to be successful. Honestly, I don’t trust a single leading presidential candidate in either party to secure our borders, enforce our immigration laws and say no to amnesty for illegals!

Pale Rider
11-05-2007, 05:00 PM
And the above doesn't sound good for you Huckabee, Giuliani supporters.

It's too bad too. I was beginning to like Huckabee. Not anymore. Anybody soft on illegal aliens is a traitor to his country, and that asswad bush leads the pack. I'd love spit in his face.

chesswarsnow
11-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Common sense dictates that when a person has come into another Nation, *Illegally*, they don't get legal permit to drive a car on our streets.
2. Totally insane to think other wise.
3. Lets see how an American sneaking into Mexico gets treated, when he arrives at the local DMV in Mexico???
4. "Heyman, I'm a gringo, here undocumented, (Illegal), but I want to get a Mexican Drivers Licence."
5. They would call the local *Narcotics Traffickers* oops, I mean *Police Officers*.
6. Mexico is a third world hell hole, on the most part, it needs cleaning up, and as long as they can come here and make 10 bucks an hour, they will continue to come here in droves, because all they can get there in their homeland, is maybe 2 dollars a day.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pale Rider
11-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Common sense dictates that when a person has come into another Nation, *Illegally*, they don't get legal permit to drive a car on our streets.
2. Totally insane to think other wise.
3. Lets see how an American sneaking into Mexico gets treated, when he arrives at the local DMV in Mexico???
4. "Heyman, I'm a gringo, here undocumented, (Illegal), but I want to get a Mexican Drivers Licence."
5. They would call the local *Narcotics Traffickers* oops, I mean *Police Officers*.
6. Mexico is a third world hell hole, on the most part, it needs cleaning up, and as long as they can come here and make 10 bucks an hour, they will continue to come here in droves, because all they can get there in their homeland, is maybe 2 dollars a day.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

First off, you'd be IMMEDIATELY thrown in jail if you were discovered to be in Mexico illegally. They have ZERO tolerance for entering their country illegally. But they turn around and call us racist because we have a problem with 23 million of them illegally in our country. Second, Mexico does NOT allow ANYONE from another country to EVER become a full fledged citizen of Mexico. Their hypocrisy is an outrage.

Third, why do you start every post with "sorry 'bout that," and type it out in outline form? I can't figure that out.

Gaffer
11-06-2007, 09:19 PM
The libs see a huge voting block in the illegals. That's why they want them to have licenses.