PDA

View Full Version : Never thought I'd say this

11-06-2007, 02:42 AM
But I think Ron Paul might have a better chance at being President than Hillary.

And right now Ron Paul as President is almost as scary as Hillary.

In a match up between them, I think I'd have to vote for Paul because i can agree with atleast 50% of his agenda. But still its alittle scary. Because I think if either of them wins, this nation is history.

JackDaniels
11-06-2007, 03:07 AM
But I think Ron Paul might have a better chance at being President than Hillary.

In a match up between them, I think I'd have to vote for Paul because i can agree with atleast 50% of his agenda. But still its alittle scary. Because I think if either of them wins, this nation is history.

You believe that following the Constitution will destroy our country?

Pale Rider
11-06-2007, 10:59 AM

I respect the way you feel avatar, but I'm a little puzzled why you think Paul would destroy our nation...

-Cp
11-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Here's a list of where he stands - seems like a WAY better person for the job than Shillary:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Ron_Paul.htm

Pale Rider
11-06-2007, 12:17 PM
Here's a list of where he stands - seems like a WAY better person for the job than Shillary:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Ron_Paul.htm

This is what scares me about Paul. He's just a little to far out there when it comes to this...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2125/1890379953_b4e85071f5_o.jpg

11-06-2007, 01:18 PM
You believe that following the Constitution will destroy our country?

I've pointed out many times how he hasnt followed the Constitution. He has attacked valid uses of the commerce clause. Voted against Gun protection. Last debate when asked about socialized medicine he stated how its ridiculous how much we spend on international endevours and should use that money to support medicare... how is that constitutional?

Personally I was a bit surprised by that answer. Knowing his libertarian leanings i would have expected him to say that government shouldnt be involved in running medicine. He didnt. Tancredo did though.

typomaniac
11-06-2007, 01:22 PM

I have no more use for Ron Paul than you do, but I think that Pale Rider has a better shot at being president than Ron Paul does.

11-06-2007, 01:24 PM
I have no more use for Ron Paul than you do, but I think that Pale Rider has a better shot at being president than Ron Paul does.

Pale Rider didnt make 3 Million plus yesterday.

Although i bet he would be a much better choice. Why the heck arent you running Pale?

Pale Rider
11-06-2007, 01:28 PM
I've pointed out many times how he hasnt followed the Constitution. He has attacked valid uses of the commerce clause. Voted against Gun protection. Last debate when asked about socialized medicine he stated how its ridiculous how much we spend on international endevours and should use that money to support medicare... how is that constitutional?

Personally I was a bit surprised by that answer. Knowing his libertarian leanings i would have expected him to say that government shouldnt be involved in running medicine. He didnt. Tancredo did though.

Tancredo and Hunter are the ONLY two Republicans running that are TRUE "conservatives," and have the voting records to back it up. It just amazes the SHIT out of me that a LIBERAL like Giuliani, or a slickster mister status quo like Romney are so far ahead. I think it shows how the Republican party is changing, as well as peoples opinions. What is important to older Republicans like me isn't to younger people.

-Cp
11-06-2007, 01:33 PM
You don't find Huckabee to be a true conservative?

Pale Rider
11-06-2007, 01:40 PM
You don't find Huckabee to be a true conservative?

In the past he's been very pro illegal alien. He's done a sort of turn around lately, which is good. But, that makes him a flip flopper. Not good.

http://anhonestdebate.com/2007/10/29/mike-huckabee-on-illegal-immigration/