PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Aliens

Norse_soul
02-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Wondering what everyone thinks about the crisis we are in concerning Illegal Aliens. A discussion that Pale Rider and I have had on many occasions. We are the defending country in the largest full scale land invasion in history. And our government needs to start looking at it in that sense...they are criminally entering our country, breaking our laws, and draining our economy.

5stringJeff
02-08-2007, 04:11 PM
I say, build a huge fence along the US-Mexican border and shoot anyone trying to climb over it. Oh yeah, and deport every illegal we find in America.

Gaffer
02-08-2007, 04:42 PM
I say, build a huge fence along the US-Mexican border and shoot anyone trying to climb over it. Oh yeah, and deport every illegal we find in America.

I pretty much agree with you. And not tie the hands of the guard units there.

Norse_soul
02-08-2007, 05:58 PM
I pretty much agree with you. And not tie the hands of the guard units there.

Or arrest and Prosecute border patrol doing their jobs...

Check out Americanfreedomriders.com

It shows a lot of what the Media won't cover and what the bleeding hearts don't want you to see.

trobinett
02-08-2007, 08:03 PM

Ditto that, plus actively pursue the coyote's that bring these criminals across.

They actually have "store fronts" in the Texas border towns.:blowup:

Gunny
02-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Wondering what everyone thinks about the crisis we are in concerning Illegal Aliens. A discussion that Pale Rider and I have had on many occasions. We are the defending country in the largest full scale land invasion in history. And our government needs to start looking at it in that sense...they are criminally entering our country, breaking our laws, and draining our economy.

A no-brainer. "Illegal alien." Not here legally = criminals. The law says deport them, and I say enforce the law. Enforce the border.

I'm sick of our government's inaction/backshelving the problem as often as they can. There hasn't been a border incident in several weeks and it's like the problem no longer exists. Wonder how many illegals came over in that time.

Pale Rider
02-08-2007, 11:54 PM
You all want all that stuff... fence... deportations... fine businesses that hire illegals, just remember one name...

...TOM TANCREDO!!!

Vote for him for president, and you WILL see those things.

trobinett
02-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Tancredo sums it up best:

"The President and his new Democratic allies seem hell-bent on cramming this mass amnesty down the throats of the American people whether they want it or not."

Myself, and many, many more will NOT stand still for ANY amnesty plan.

I wonder what part of "go home to Mexico" the criminals crossing our boarders don't understand?

Hugh Lincoln
02-11-2007, 02:19 PM
The problem is white guilt. We wouldn't stand for 12-20 million Swedes coming in, marching in the street with the Swedish flag, demanding we all speak Swedish, etc. We'd say, "Sven, you must be joking. Get the fuck out!"

But because they're little brown things, we go to pieces cooing over them. But they're not babies. They're crappy off-brand humans who drive drunk without licenses, rip off welfare, clog up emergency rooms, slash each other with machetes and expect us to pay for it then say "you a gringo!" if we complain. They're dangerous, shitty little barrio-dwellers who belong crouching over a pot in a location many miles south of the Rio Grande. We don't need them. We know how to do construction. We know how to pick lettuce. What we don't know how to do is defend ourselves as a people.

Ask yourself: What was ever improved by adding Mexicans to it?

trobinett
02-11-2007, 02:33 PM
The problem is white guilt. We wouldn't stand for 12-20 million Swedes coming in, marching in the street with the Swedish flag, demanding we all speak Swedish, etc. We'd say, "Sven, you must be joking. Get the fuck out!"

But because they're little brown things, we go to pieces cooing over them. But they're not babies. They're crappy off-brand humans who drive drunk without licenses, rip off welfare, clog up emergency rooms, slash each other with machetes and expect us to pay for it then say "you a gringo!" if we complain. They're dangerous, shitty little barrio-dwellers who belong crouching over a pot in a location many miles south of the Rio Grande. We don't need them. We know how to do construction. We know how to pick lettuce. What we don't know how to do is defend ourselves as a people.

A sinking boat?:alcoholic:

Pale Rider
02-11-2007, 03:46 PM

They're entitled to anything the law will allow, "in their own country, or here, as long as they've become fully naturalized *LEGAL* citizens". Otherwise, they simply are nothing more than a drain on our country. Our jails and prisons are overflowing with them, their gangs destroy neighborhoods, and they cripple and shut down emergency rooms and hospitals. They're bleeding our system dry, and not paying anything to support it. Just you and I, the *LEGAL*, tax paying Americans pay. Don't think they cost us money? Better get to educating yourself.

Merlin
02-11-2007, 07:49 PM
I'm always missing something when people talk or does something. I thought it is against the law to harbor, aid, or abiet a criminal. Why can't we shut these companies down that hire illegals and give an American a chance to open one like it? Why can't we arrest Doctors, hospital administrators, county government officials that give them food stamps, their families that are here legally that help them by letting them live with them? And the list goes on and on, because illegal aliens ARE criminals.

manu1959
02-11-2007, 07:51 PM

mexican food......what has ever been improved by adding a racist to it?

Gunny
02-11-2007, 09:33 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,82432,00.html

Try going through this list. Shouldn't be too hard to find the "little brown things" that were willing to fight and die in the service of this Nation .... they have Hispanic last names.

Each and every one of them was a better man than you.

Merlin
02-12-2007, 05:57 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,82432,00.html

Try going through this list. Shouldn't be too hard to find the "little brown things" that were willing to fight and die in the service of this Nation .... they have Hispanic last names.

Gunny, you are right in what you say, and I have the deepest respect for them and I am indebted to them for serving our country for me. If one of our serviceman showed up at my door regardless of color or whatever, and asked for help, I pray it is in my power to do so. But when I talk/think about illegal aliens, the same picture jumps in my mind just as Hugh Lincoln described. But if an illigal alien's legal brother showed up and asked for help, I would do everything in my power to help him also.

Gunny
02-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Gunny, you are right in what you say, and I have the deepest respect for them and I am indebted to them for serving our country for me. If one of our serviceman showed up at my door regardless of color or whatever, and asked for help, I pray it is in my power to do so. But when I talk/think about illegal aliens, the same picture jumps in my mind just as Hugh Lincoln described. But if an illigal alien's legal brother showed up and asked for help, I would do everything in my power to help him also.

My point is quite simple ... what Hugh is preaching is racist hatred, plain and simple.

Read my posts. I want each and every illegal alien rounded up and deported and the border rendered impregnable to illegal entry. That's my stance on that.

Yes, there is a BIG cultural and class difference between Mexicans and US citizens.

It isn't because their skin is brown. It's because of the circumstances into which they are born.

I know some very capable Mexicans, and some very incapable white boys. Dumb is colorblind.

I will also point out that at least a few of those Hispanic servicepersons who have died in defense of this Nation are NOT legal citizens of the US. They are earning their citzenship by serving this Nation, one of the ways citizenship can be accomplished.

Hugh Lincoln
02-13-2007, 08:27 AM

How did I get involved?

If it is true that Hispanics are better than whites, then they would have the societies to prove it. But they don't.

My argument wasn't, "no person with a Hispanic surname has ever fought in the U.S. military, and therefore, I am personally a better person." It was the Hispanics have not proven themselves to make the same kinds of societies that whites do.

TheStripey1
02-14-2007, 06:42 PM

I'd like to see a secure border. A REAL secure border. You know... Guard towers, predators in the skies, mines, machine gun nests, barbed wire, claymores, moats with pirannha, you know... the usual...

I frankly don't understand how an administration that claims continually that it's main responsibility is the security of the american people can allow so many illegals into the country... do they have any idea who those people are and what they are going to do while they are here? cuz I will bet you 20 tiger bucks that some of them are not here to mow your lawn or pick your strawberries...

it makes no sense to me. :dunno: none whatsoever...

and obtw... IMO, no on amnesty...

TheStripey1
02-14-2007, 06:43 PM
And not tie the hands of the guard units there.

Good idea... and ditto the Border Guards...

TheStripey1
02-14-2007, 06:48 PM
Or arrest and Prosecute border patrol doing their jobs...

Check out Americanfreedomriders.com

It shows a lot of what the Media won't cover and what the bleeding hearts don't want you to see.

don't know if y'all consider him to be main stream media or not but...

Lou Dobbs on CNN has been running a series on the two border guards that were sent to prison for doing their jobs... one of his reports last week stated that government witnesses LIED about the two agents before and during the trial... which of course resulted in their convictions...

not good...

not good at all...

TheStripey1
02-14-2007, 06:49 PM
Ditto that, plus actively pursue the coyote's that bring these criminals across.

They actually have "store fronts" in the Texas border towns.:blowup:

you're kidding... store fronts???

Gunny
02-14-2007, 10:56 PM
How did I get involved?

If it is true that Hispanics are better than whites, then they would have the societies to prove it. But they don't.

My argument wasn't, "no person with a Hispanic surname has ever fought in the U.S. military, and therefore, I am personally a better person." It was the Hispanics have not proven themselves to make the same kinds of societies that whites do.

I have not said Hispanics are better than whites. I don't think any one human being is better than any other human being based on race alone. But I think people who think so automatically fall a few rungs down the evolutionary scale.

Your argument included labelling Hispanics "little brown things." I was merely pointing out that you have the freedom to run your suck because some of those "little brown things" you think you are so far above fought and/or died to provide it to you.

Gunny
02-14-2007, 11:02 PM
I'd like to see a secure border. A REAL secure border. You know... Guard towers, predators in the skies, mines, machine gun nests, barbed wire, claymores, moats with pirannha, you know... the usual...

I frankly don't understand how an administration that claims continually that it's main responsibility is the security of the american people can allow so many illegals into the country... do they have any idea who those people are and what they are going to do while they are here? cuz I will bet you 20 tiger bucks that some of them are not here to mow your lawn or pick your strawberries...

it makes no sense to me. :dunno: none whatsoever...

and obtw... IMO, no on amnesty...

I agree with the first part, but not so far as blaming the current administration for it. Illegal immigration has been a problem since 1846. That's a lot of administrations that have turned a blind eye to the problem.

The current administration is just another that just wants the issue to go away. I disagree with Bush's proposal for amnesty. It won't accomplish anything but burdening our social infrastructure with even more underachievers.

Once legal, they have to pay taxes. That means they have to at least make minimum wage or more. That means they'll be competing for jobs of that caliber, not the ones they currently do. A whole different group of illegals will then fill that void. We'll be right back where we started with the exception of having a couple million more people competing for the current number of jobs.

Dilloduck
02-14-2007, 11:07 PM
I'm afraid we can kiss our sovereignty good bye. Keeping our borders sealed is not in the best interest of any politician until whites vote as a bloc. Don't hold your breath on that happening.

Pale Rider
02-14-2007, 11:33 PM
And just for the record, I thought I'd make this perfectly clear, "I have nothing against the mexican people. I have nothing against mexico. They are our neighbor. They've been in this country for centuries, and they'll always be in this country in the future. There's no getting away from it. But.... BUT.... all I ask is that they do it LEGALLY!!! LLLEEEEGGGAAAALLLLYY."

Hobbit
02-15-2007, 01:22 AM
And just for the record, I thought I'd make this perfectly clear, "I have nothing against the mexican people. I have nothing against mexico. They are our neighbor. They've been in this country for centuries, and they'll always be in this country in the future. There's no getting away from it. But.... BUT.... all I ask is that they do it LEGALLY!!! LLLEEEEGGGAAAALLLLYY."

I do have a problem with Mexico. Their country is being turned into a craphole by corrupt politicians, so instead of trying to change that, the Mexican people just come break our laws. Then, when the corrupt politicians figure out that they can both get rid of some unemployment and make boatloads of American currency, they empower these people to get across the border.

TheStripey1
02-15-2007, 10:46 AM
I agree with the first part, but not so far as blaming the current administration for it. Illegal immigration has been a problem since 1846. That's a lot of administrations that have turned a blind eye to the problem.

and you wonder why I don't like EITHER party... :lmao:

Pale Rider
02-15-2007, 11:04 AM
I do have a problem with Mexico. Their country is being turned into a craphole by corrupt politicians, so instead of trying to change that, the Mexican people just come break our laws. Then, when the corrupt politicians figure out that they can both get rid of some unemployment and make boatloads of American currency, they empower these people to get across the border.

Yes, what you said is very true. I too have a problem with that. I'll clarify, I don't hold it against mexicans as a race for their country being so jacked up. I hold it against the corrupt politicians in mexico.

Gunny
02-15-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm afraid we can kiss our sovereignty good bye. Keeping our borders sealed is not in the best interest of any politician until whites vote as a bloc. Don't hold your breath on that happening.

Doesn't have to be whites. What it needs to be is every US citizen need to vote as a bloc on this issue.

Gunny
02-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Yes, what you said is very true. I too have a problem with that. I'll clarify, I don't hold it against mexicans as a race for their country being so jacked up. I hold it against the corrupt politicians in mexico.

There are a lot of ingredients in the pot, all of which deserves some blame.

US politicians turning a blind eye.

Mexican officials supporting illegal immigration to dump some of their poor on us.

Those on every side who try and dismiss the issue with cries of racism everytime someone dares voice an opinion against illegal immigration.