PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Cindy Sheehan

OCA
11-06-2007, 03:51 PM
If this is true, Forest was correct...

Pretty amazing! Be sure to scan down!

What Is This Picture?

Obviously, it's a picture in a cemetery.

What cemetery and whose grave?

Sadly, it's the grave of Casey Sheehan.

After three years, and a Dept of Defense payment of $250,000 to the "Peace Mom", Cindy Sheehan has not had the time or bothered to have a headstone placed on this young hero's grave. And, she doesn't even have to pay for one, the Dept of Defense will provide one:

"The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) furnishes upon request, at no charge to the applicant, a government headstone or marker for the grave of any deceased eligible veteran in any cemetery around the world. For all deaths occurring before September 11, 2001 , the VA may provide a headstone or marker only for graves that are not marked with a private headstone.

Flat markers in granite, marble, and bronze and upright headstones in granite and marble are available. The style chosen must be consistent with existing monuments at the place of burial. Niche markers are also available to mark columbaria used for inurnment of cremated remains."

Apparently she can find time to protest on at least 3 continents, get arrested various times, go on vacation in Hawaii, have photo ops with the Marxists in Venezuela, but can't seem to find the time to properly mark her son's grave.

Ever wonder what the expression "stuck on stupid" meant?

Well here is an example:

The grinning idiot clinging to Je$$e Jack$on is Cindy Sheehan...

Who protested the war at Bush's ranch,

Who lost her son in the war,

The same son she gave up in her divorce when he was 7 years old.

And by the way if you wonder why she has so much free time ...

She is going through another divorce right now and guess what?

She is giving up custody of another son.

As Forest Gump once wisely proclaimed, "Stupid is as stupid does."

OCA
11-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Here the skank is with the biggest jackoff in America.

Hobbit
11-06-2007, 03:59 PM
It's marked now, but it took over 2 years for her to get around to marking the grave of the son she loved soooooooo much. In the meantime, she did a lot of tap dancing around the issue and blamed a lot of other people.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/sheehangrave.asp

hjmick
11-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Never mind...

OCA
11-06-2007, 04:03 PM
It's marked now, but it took over 2 years for her to get around to marking the grave of the son she loved soooooooo much. In the meantime, she did a lot of tap dancing around the issue and blamed a lot of other people.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/sheehangrave.asp

No headstone, just a simple marker, thought he was the light of her life? Guess not, the 250,000 grand was nice though.

I hope she gets hit by a car and dragged to death.

OCA
11-06-2007, 04:06 PM
When was he killed? A while ago and she waits until 2006 to give him a formal headstone, in the meantime she hobknobs with celebs and heads of state.

I hope she gets HIV.

Hobbit
11-06-2007, 04:13 PM
Died April 4 2004

Got a headstone sometime in May 2006.

She's nothing but a hack, and, to be honest, I feel sorry for her. She lost a son (maybe she didn't care about him as much as she claimed, but she still lost a son). Then, she hit the anger stage of grief, and while I'm sure there was anger to go around, she projected it onto Bush and blamed him alone (despite the fact that Casey Sheehan was killed on a mission that he specifically volunteered for, but she couldn't bring herself to hate her own son for that). Normally, people try to comfort grieving mothers in this stage, but instead, the media latched onto her and encouraged it. Now, I don't know if she'll ever hit acceptance. This will remain the sole defining event in her life.