PDA

View Full Version : *Ron Paul: Says We Support Dictator In Pakistan, USA Policy Flawed He's Crazy*

chesswarsnow
11-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Sorry Bout that,

1. I was watching the news just now, *FOX NEWS* cable.
2. Well the little insane man Paul said, "If we stopped supporting dictators, then we wouldn't have these kinds of problem with so many Nations around the world"
3. Then he said," This is how we get into problems".
4. All dictators in the Middle East will always be.
5. Its that simple.
6. If we don't support this dictator, then we will be seeing nukes in terrorists hands.
7. His views on how to deal with Islamic Nations, dis-qualifies him as a realistic candidate.

actsnoblemartin
11-06-2007, 09:55 PM
The minute he opened his mouth he showed he wasnt a real candidate , but a real loon.

he makes his fellow texas look bad.

and texans are THE BEST america has to offer

:)

:salute:

love my texans

Sorry Bout that,

2. Well the little insane man Paul said, "If we stopped supporting dictators, then we wouldn't have these kinds of problem with so many Nations around the world"
5. Its that simple.
6. If we don't support this dictator, then we will be seeing nukes in terrorists hands.
7. His views on how to deal with Islamic Nations, dis-qualifies him as a realistic candidate.

Pale Rider
11-07-2007, 12:04 AM
Sorry Bout that,

5. Its that simple.

I'm not saying Ron Paul is right, but I will say he enjoys wide spread support... and it's growing. People tire of war, and our current foreign policy doesn't seem to be able to keep us out of them. Paul says we should take a defensive stance instead of one of intervention. Lots of people agree with that, and that IS how America USED to be.

However Paul's opinions on nationl security are a little more scarey. Too scarey for me.