PDA

View Full Version : what do you believe happens to the human body after we die

actsnoblemartin
11-06-2007, 08:15 PM
explain

darin
11-06-2007, 08:21 PM
how about you go first? It's YOUR thread ;)

actsnoblemartin
11-06-2007, 08:24 PM
ok. I believe we go to heaven :), if were atleast a semi decent human being, and the scum of the earth go to hell.

how about you go first? It's YOUR thread ;)

Hobbit
11-06-2007, 08:34 PM
I think the human body gets embalmed, placed in a nice casket, then buried in the ground where it slowly rots away into a skeleton. Either that or it's cremated.

The soul, on the other hand...

manu1959
11-06-2007, 08:37 PM
explain

if burried it rots away...if cremated.....well it is cremated

actsnoblemartin
11-06-2007, 08:45 PM
what if it is mummified?

what if is like what the vikings did, put it on a boat, and shoot the shit out of it with fire-laced arrows.

if burried it rots away...if cremated.....well it is cremated

manu1959
11-06-2007, 08:51 PM
what if it is mummified?

what if is like what the vikings did, put it on a boat, and shoot the shit out of it with fire-laced arrows.

ok you are gonna love this.....wife and i just wrote our wills, dnr's etc.....

i asked for a viking funeral....and guess what in california....you can have one....

so the there will be a big party and everyone gets to shoot flaming arrows at my gasoline soaked viking boat....:laugh2:

Dilloduck
11-06-2007, 08:57 PM

i asked for a viking funeral....and guess what in california....you can have one....

so the there will be a big party and everyone gets to shoot flaming arrows at my gasoline soaked viking boat....:laugh2:

Damn--I always cry at Viking funerals---I hope I die before you. :poke:

actsnoblemartin
11-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Awesome, I was hoping someone would get the vikings reference :lol:

Hobbit
11-06-2007, 09:08 PM

Who doesn't know what a viking funeral is? Those things are awesome. As far as my funeral, I won't be there, so I think I'll let my relatives decide how to do that one, though I may offer a few suggestions.

April15
11-06-2007, 09:09 PM
Worm food unless cremation.

Dilloduck
11-06-2007, 09:11 PM

it's amazing how when you say viking someone picks up on vikings ! :laugh2:

glockmail
11-06-2007, 10:01 PM

It'll take 500Gs and 5 years of lawsuits to get the environmental permit.

Me and want to be cremated, spread my ashes in the garden to grow tomatoes.

Abbey Marie
11-07-2007, 12:28 AM

It's the "green" thing to do, G. :coffee:

manu1959
11-07-2007, 12:32 AM

nope they have them my attorney sorted it....

HotPinkConsevative
11-07-2007, 12:44 AM
ok. I believe we go to heaven :), if were atleast a semi decent human being, and the scum of the earth go to hell.

Actually, you only get to go to heaven if you have been 'born again' which simply means that you have confessed you sins and asked Jesus Christ to come into your heart- the best person cannot get into heaven if they have ever lied, taken the name of the Lord in vain,ever thought bad thought about anybody, the list goes on and on, God is so Holy and Just that he can't let anything in to heaven that isn't perfect, and as you can see from what I sain above- nobody's perfect. And even the worst person can get into to heaven if he is born again, remember the theif on the cross beside Jesus, He belived on him and Jesus told him that 'Tomorrow he would be with him in paradise' so you see it doesn't matter weather or not you're good, though that is important, being good won't get you into heaven, Being got is what you do BECAUSE you're a Christan NOT TO BECOME a Christan

diuretic
11-07-2007, 03:41 AM
explain

Martin I can tell you - it rots unless it's treated and then cremated or buried.