PDA

View Full Version : Fascist bastards censored me!

jimnyc
11-07-2007, 10:27 PM
My own post about my fracas this evening was deleted by staff. I'm being censored, damnit! :laugh2:

Probably for the best though. As Yurt said in there, probably not wise to disclose the events on a pubic board. My adrenaline was going though and I needed to vent.

Kudos to my fellow staff members for having my back when I'm a bit out of my mind! LOL

Yurt
11-07-2007, 10:37 PM
My own post about my fracas this evening was deleted by staff. I'm being censored, damnit! :laugh2:

Probably for the best though. As Yurt said in there, probably not wise to disclose the events on a pubic board. My adrenaline was going though and I needed to vent.

Kudos to my fellow staff members for having my back when I'm a bit out of my mind! LOL

hahhaha, the owner's "free" speech

take two asprin, two qualudes, three bong hits, six beers and call me in the morning

gabosaurus
11-07-2007, 10:46 PM
I would never even consider posting on a pubic board. I leave that to horny guys...

EDIT: By the way, commenting on staff decisions is against the rules. You need to ban yourself for a couple of days. :)

Kathianne
11-07-2007, 10:48 PM

Damn they're good. I'd have been too chickenshit to have deleted your post. Probably would have 'corrected' it. Glad I'm not having to decide such. :cheers2:

chesswarsnow
11-07-2007, 10:48 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah man, you need to keep it cool.
2. Also the Steelers were hot the other night!< *edit, some vulture pointed out my minor mistake*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-07-2007, 10:49 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah man, you need to keep it cool.
2. Also the Steelers were hot last night!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last night? What a douchebag!:laugh2:

chesswarsnow
11-07-2007, 10:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sue me.
2. What a stickler!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
11-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sue me.
2. What a stickler!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

My advice to you, put the needle down.

chesswarsnow
11-07-2007, 11:05 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. My advice to you is to learn to respect yourself.
2. Your constant bullying is more than likely brought on from many childhood experiences.
3. Bad habits are hard to break eh buddy?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
11-07-2007, 11:09 PM
I find "Sir James" annoying, on so many fronts. Am i alone?

manu1959
11-07-2007, 11:10 PM

i'm in.....

Yurt
11-07-2007, 11:10 PM
I would never even consider posting on a pubic board. I leave that to horny guys...

EDIT: By the way, commenting on staff decisions is against the rules. You need to ban yourself for a couple of days. :)

You are an idiot. No, really. Though the modern language has changed with regards to people like you, you are stil and idiot.

PUBIC????

You have issues.

And then to edit with that sillyness, LOOOOL, sweety, go take a vacation and get a massage, wait, first take a long hot tub, mineral is best, relaxation time and then get the massage.

good lord

82Marine89
11-07-2007, 11:12 PM

Not at all. He's a zit on the ass of life.

manu1959
11-07-2007, 11:13 PM
You are an idiot. No, really. Though the modern language has changed with regards to people like you, you are stil and idiot.

PUBIC????

You have issues.

And then to edit with that sillyness, LOOOOL, sweety, go take a vacation and get a massage, wait, first take a long hot tub, mineral is best, relaxation time and then get the massage.

good lord

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

gabosaurus
11-07-2007, 11:22 PM

Me thinks Yurt needs to learn how to read a bit more closely. Thought that may be expecting too much from someone with such limited education. :lmao:

Then again, who knows what Yurt does on his free time? He might be on those youthful pubic boards a lot more than any of us know. Or want to know. :)

Yurt
11-07-2007, 11:38 PM
Me thinks Yurt needs to learn how to read a bit more closely. Thought that may be expecting too much from someone with such limited education. :lmao:

Then again, who knows what Yurt does on his free time? He might be on those youthful pubic boards a lot more than any of us know. Or want to know. :)

"read?" madam, i type as i think, i don't reread my posts, this is a board, a place to "talk"

and please, don't even hint at what you do yo in your free time, good lord

edit, ok, i was talking about language, i am not purfect

Yurt
11-07-2007, 11:39 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

ok, sheesh, i was talking about language

Pale Rider
11-08-2007, 12:01 AM

What... you lost your temper and were talking out of your mind? What the fuck is that? ROFLMFAO..... :lmao:

I NEVER do that.... :laugh:

OCA
11-08-2007, 06:09 AM

No you are not alone, in fact the vast majority here find him to be massively annoying and disgustingly ignorant.

diuretic
11-08-2007, 06:15 AM
hahhaha, the owner's "free" speech

take two asprin, two qualudes, three bong hits, six beers and call me in the morning

I'd make that late afternoon Yurt :laugh2:

dan
11-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Dammit, I always miss the good stuff!

Abbey Marie
11-08-2007, 12:44 PM
I think Sir James is quirky, and brings another element to the board. No problem here.

JohnDoe
11-08-2007, 12:54 PM
I think Sir James is quirky, and brings another element to the board. No problem here.

i feel the same way!

besides, they say variety is the spice of life!

jd

dan
11-08-2007, 12:56 PM
I have nothing against Sir James, but he should drop the template and just type normal, like the rest of us. Honestly, his posts sometimes confuse me.

OCA
11-08-2007, 03:38 PM
I have nothing against Sir James, but he should drop the template and just type normal, like the rest of us. Honestly, his posts sometimes confuse me.

That is because he is unable to form even the simplest of coherent thoughts and he thinks the template will deflect from that fact.......we are onto him though.

darin
11-08-2007, 03:42 PM

Bothered me for about two days...now it's no big deal. :)

Pale Rider
11-08-2007, 04:54 PM

I wonder why he does that myself, and have even asked him. No response. Doesn't bother me though, just curious. I think he's alright.