PDA

View Full Version : magic basement

Trigg
11-08-2007, 07:10 PM
I'm going to be spending more time in my basement playing video games. Apparently there is something about it that makes you loose body fat.

At the end of wrestling last year my 14 yr old was 98 pounds. Last week they tested body fat to see if the boys could loose weight for wrestling, and even though my son had put on 20 pounds from last year he still has only 7.5% body fat.

My question is what is it about sitting in a dark basement exercising your thumbs that keeps a boy in such good shape????? :dunno:

Ok, ok he did grow 2 inches, but the boy does NOTHING, NOTHING!!!!! I don't get it.

Pale Rider
11-08-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm going to be spending more time in my basement playing video games. Apparently there is something about it that makes you loose body fat.

At the end of wrestling last year my 14 yr old was 98 pounds. Last week they tested body fat to see if the boys could loose weight for wrestling, and even though my son had put on 20 pounds from last year he still has only 7.5% body fat.

My question is what is it about sitting in a dark basement exercising your thumbs that keeps a boy in such good shape????? :dunno:

Ok, ok he did grow 2 inches, but the boy does NOTHING, NOTHING!!!!! I don't get it.

Up until around the age of 21 a persons body regenerates faster than it degenerates. Young people have fast metabolisms. They're growing. But, this will end. I guarantee if he sits around like that later on in life, he'll get a chunkster ass.

glockmail
11-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Whacking off uses up a lot of calories.

Trigg
11-08-2007, 07:25 PM
Up until around the age of 21 a persons body regenerates faster than it degenerates. Young people have fast metabolisms. They're growing. But, this will end. I guarantee if he sits around like that later on in life, he'll get a chunkster ass.

So your telling me that if I sit around down there eating cheetos and playing Wii I won't get in shape??? Darn.

Trigg
11-08-2007, 07:27 PM

:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

I'm sure my sweet little boy isn't down there doing that, yuck

glockmail
11-08-2007, 07:42 PM

I'm sure my sweet little boy isn't down there doing that, yuck Yeah you're prolly right.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z256/glockmail/lara.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z256/glockmail/rumbrose_2.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z256/glockmail/mousepads.jpg

Pale Rider
11-08-2007, 07:54 PM
So your telling me that if I sit around down there eating cheetos and playing Wii I won't get in shape??? Darn.

Well feel free to try it. I mean who knows... you may just look like Pamela Anderson in three weeks... :laugh:

Pale Rider
11-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Yeah you're prolly right.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z256/glockmail/lara.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z256/glockmail/rumbrose_2.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z256/glockmail/mousepads.jpg

Aaaaahh... is that what YOU play with?

P.S. You need to cut back on the tit size there on that one setting. Sagging is not good.

glockmail
11-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Aaaaahh... is that what YOU play with?

P.S. You need to cut back on the tit size there on that one setting. Sagging is not good.

All pics scarfe'd off the net. :laugh2:

Pale Rider
11-08-2007, 10:22 PM
All pics scarfe'd off the net. :laugh2:

OK... I'll buy it this time... :rolleyes:

Immanuel
11-08-2007, 10:29 PM
OK... I'll buy it this time... :rolleyes:

Man are you easy?

You bought that one? :laugh2:

Immie

Yurt
11-08-2007, 10:48 PM

whacking what? weeds?

:popcorn:

Hobbit
11-08-2007, 11:34 PM
If the game is DDR, it may work.

Pale Rider
11-09-2007, 04:47 AM
Man are you easy?

You bought that one? :laugh2:

Immie

No way to ever find out for sure... what are you going to do? :dunno:

glockmail
11-09-2007, 07:18 AM
whacking what? weeds?

:popcorn: stroking the salami

Trigg
11-09-2007, 07:30 AM
How did my nice thread turn into boob and masterbation jokes :slap:

You guys are awful.

Except you Pale, at least you tried. :laugh2:

glockmail
11-09-2007, 09:06 AM

You guys are awful.

.... Sorry. Just trying to be brutally honest.

Hagbard Celine
11-09-2007, 09:56 AM
I thought this thread was going to be about nambla or michael jackson :dance:

mrg666
11-09-2007, 12:39 PM

hahahaha :laugh2:

I'm sure my sweet little boy isn't down there doing that, yuck
you would be suprised

depending on the game the wii is supposed to be a good work out

Trigg
11-09-2007, 01:08 PM
hahahaha :laugh2:

you would be suprised

depending on the game the wii is supposed to be a good work out

We have Wii sports and it is fun to play, especially golf and bowling. I'm much better at both in the game than in real life. I've tried tennis and I'm still really bad.

Trigg
11-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Sorry. Just trying to be brutally honest.

I'm was kidding......

mrg666
11-09-2007, 01:13 PM
We have Wii sports and it is fun to play, especially golf and bowling. I'm much better at both in the game than in real life. I've tried tennis and I'm still really bad.

so get those pounds off then :D

Trigg
11-09-2007, 01:20 PM
so get those pounds off then :D

I can't spend to much time down there until I air it out. It tends to smell like gym socks, I have to many boys in my house.

Trigg
11-09-2007, 01:24 PM
Well feel free to try it. I mean who knows... you may just look like Pamela Anderson in three weeks... :laugh:

Without major modifications my boobs will never look like that......a shame really, since I'm sure my husband would like it.

At least for a little while.

Pale Rider
11-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Without major modifications my boobs will never look like that......a shame really, since I'm sure my husband would like it.

Ta heck with the big, fake boobs. When they're too big and just look like two implant bags shoved until skin, that's ugly anyway. But if the rest of you is all fit and trim like Pam you're doin' damn good.

Pale Rider
11-09-2007, 02:11 PM

You guys are awful.

Except you Pale, at least you tried. :laugh2:

Hold the compliments... just give rep... :D

glockmail
11-09-2007, 03:25 PM

I'm not into big boobs, being an ass/hip/thigh man myself, and the two don't often go together, natural anyway.

Trigg
11-10-2007, 09:56 AM
I'm not into big boobs, being an ass/hip/thigh man myself, and the two don't often go together, natural anyway.

My husband isn't much of a boob man either, thank goodness since I'm lacking in that department.

11-10-2007, 01:03 PM
if playing video games helps you lose fat it explains alot i havent played as much since i was a teenager.

gabosaurus
11-10-2007, 02:05 PM
Puberty has kept young boys in shape for countless generations. :lmao:

glockmail
11-12-2007, 10:08 PM
My husband isn't much of a boob man either, thank goodness since I'm lacking in that department.
I love my wife's hip bones. When she dies I'm going to bring her to a taxidermist and have them mounted like deer antlers.