PDA

View Full Version : Paul supporters using stolen money

11-09-2007, 01:59 AM
http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_story_312000255.html

i think what turns me off to paul the most are so many of his followers are complete jerks about it. now we see some of them are thieves too

Pale Rider
11-09-2007, 05:25 AM
No wonder he's got such a big bank roll. It's hot cash.

I took a listen to him for awhile and gave him a chance, but the more I found out about him, the scarier he got, especially on national security. Hell he wants to hand the country over to the terrorists on a silver platter.

PostmodernProphet
11-09-2007, 06:48 AM
don't really like Paul, but I am curious......how is the fact that some credit card thieves were testing cards on his web site his fault?......

Hugh Lincoln
11-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Paul is a threat to neocons. I love it!

LiberalNation
11-09-2007, 08:58 PM
don't really like Paul, but I am curious......how is the fact that some credit card thieves were testing cards on his web site his fault?......
Cuz they need to hype and slime him if he's getting money and support. The system can't allow that.

chesswarsnow
11-10-2007, 07:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Ron Paul is a nutjob, plain and simple.
2. He is standing with the Neoliberals.
3. There is no doubt.
4. Why is he still in this Race?
5. He has (Zero) chance.
6. Just listen to this guy, he is certifiably insane.
7. If you take him at his word, he wants to pretty much shut down the whole government.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

11-11-2007, 03:25 AM

you can tell alot about a person by the people who follow him.

Hugh Lincoln
11-11-2007, 11:43 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Ron Paul is a nutjob, plain and simple.
2. He is standing with the Neoliberals.
3. There is no doubt.
4. Why is he still in this Race?
5. He has (Zero) chance.
6. Just listen to this guy, he is certifiably insane.
7. If you take him at his word, he wants to pretty much shut down the whole government.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A guy who starts every post with "Sorry bout that," and ends every post with "Regards, SirJamesofTexas," is commenting on who's a nutjob?

Sorry bout that,

1. Ron Paul is a Constitutionalist
2. His supporters want freedom and America First
3. He raised more money than Romney
4. He's against amnesty
5. Against war for Israel in Iraq
6. He's going to kick some ass.

Regards,

SirDaveofVirginia

truthmatters
11-11-2007, 11:50 AM
Frost Bank investigators discovered overseas thieves used Paul's Web site to test stolen cards with $5 contributions.

"The Ron Paul campaign has noticed that dozens, perhaps hundreds of these charges have occurred," said Jesse Benton, a finance coordinator for Congressman Paul's campaign. "We are in the process of refunding that money."

Wow hundereds of five dollar donations, why that adds up to maybe 5 thousand dollars.

No one is fooled by this nonsense folks.

REDWHITEBLUE2
11-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Ron Paul Is Not Only A KooK He Is Also A Fraud