PDA

View Full Version : Video: Hillary: When I’m ‘President Again’

stephanie
11-09-2007, 03:43 AM
:eek:
slip of the tongue? Yesterday on CNN’s “The Situation Room” Hillary Clinton spoke about what she would do about licensing illegal immigrants when she is president again. Watch:

http://ianschwartz.com/2007/11/07/video-hillary-when-im-president-again/

Transcript:
I think the fact that governors are being forced into this position is really unfortunate. They should not be making immigration policy. The federal government should be making immigration policy and that’s what I’m going to try to do as president again and I do not believe that in the context of federal immigration reform that that would be an issue that governors would have to contend with.

Pale Rider
11-09-2007, 06:02 AM
What a narcissistic whore. I hope when this Hillary Uncensored video comes out, this bitch goes down in flames, and quite possibly gets indicted.

chesswarsnow
11-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But in *The Great CWN'S* opinion.
2. This whole get Hillary elected is just a way for Bill Clinton to get back into office.
3. Where he will actually be running policy.
4. Letting her do fringe things with little meaning.
5. Kinda like what they did before.
6. These two are team mates.
7. And whats good for one is good for both.
8. Its all part of the *Clintonian Game*.
9. I don't think this Nation can handle another *Bill Clinton White House*.
10. It would be another rape of justice upon all America.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

glockmail
11-09-2007, 09:18 AM
This is icing on the cake to her earlier gaffe with Russert on the driver's licenses for illegals in New York. She's so arrogant and now her true self is showing. Americans won't like it.

LiberalNation
11-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Americans will elect her president.

Hagbard Celine
11-09-2007, 10:17 AM
She obviously meant that she has tried to make immigration reform once before, not that she had been president once before. You guys need to get a hobby. :rolleyes:

AFbombloader
11-09-2007, 10:41 AM
She obviously meant that she has tried to make immigration reform once before, not that she had been president once before. You guys need to get a hobby. :rolleyes:

You don't really believe that do you? Has she ever come across as being unable to get her point across in a clear and consise manner? I can' stand her on a political level, but she has good writers and makes her points well (they are wrong but made well). She said exactly what she intended to say, this was not a slip. And she has yet to be taken to task for the remark.

AF:salute: