PDA

View Full Version : What's your homepage?

jimnyc
02-09-2007, 09:19 AM
I have Yahoo as my homepage and been that way for like 5 years now. Just wondering what everyone else uses, maybe it's time for me to make a change!

Dilloduck
02-09-2007, 09:24 AM
I have Yahoo as my homepage and been that way for like 5 years now. Just wondering what everyone else uses, maybe it's time for me to make a change!

This is my home page.:2up:

Hagbard Celine
02-09-2007, 10:24 AM
I have a personalized google homepage. It shows my gmail box, my horoscope :), The leading headlines from CNN, NYT and ESPN, I have a dictionary.com search bar on it, a wikipedia.com search bar and I have it set up to show the weather for Atlanta, Athens and Honolulu (just so I can imagine how awesome it would be to have 80 degree weather year-round), I also have a "how to" of the day on it and my google calendar, oh, and a quote of the day too. I like it. And it's all free! There are tons of other ways you can personalize a google homepage too. You should check it out.

darin
02-09-2007, 10:33 AM
I have a personalized google homepage. It shows my gmail box, my horoscope :), The leading headlines from CNN, NYT and ESPN, I have a dictionary.com search bar on it, a wikipedia.com search bar and I have it set up to show the weather for Atlanta, Athens and Honolulu (just so I can imagine how awesome it would be to have 80 degree weather year-round), I also have a "how to" of the day on it and my google calendar, oh, and a quote of the day too. I like it. And it's all free! There are tons of other ways you can personalize a google homepage too. You should check it out.

Young Preezy? You are such a playa :)

Pale Rider
02-09-2007, 10:46 AM
I have yahoo also. Have had ever since I've had a computer. I have it totally customized. :thumb:

shattered
02-09-2007, 11:15 AM
I've had USMB as my homepage since about a month after I joined..

Quite frankly, I'm too damned lazy to change it, and don't spend enough time on the computer anymore to worry about it. :D

Hagbard Celine
02-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Young Preezy? You are such a playa :)

haha thanks. :cheers2:

KitchenKitten99
02-09-2007, 11:25 AM
www.comcast.net. I prefer it over pMSN.

Mr. P
02-09-2007, 12:09 PM
Just plain ole google seach window for me. One box to search at a time is all a man needs.:bye1:

dan
02-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Just plain ole google seach window for me. One box to search at a time is all a man needs.:bye1:

Ditto.

jackass
02-09-2007, 02:50 PM
Same as you Jimbo...tried others..always return to Yahoo!

darin
02-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Just the FireFox Google Page. I never much got into the whole 'set your homepage for stuff it can do for you'.

I'd rather find out stuff on my own, rather than seeing it all from one source.

Abbey Marie
02-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Customized Yahoo.

5stringJeff
02-10-2007, 06:33 PM

I do the customized Google page as well, although for a long time I used My Yahoo.