PDA

View Full Version : Holy Moly...read these reviews on Lions for Lambs..

stephanie
11-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Snip..
Lions for Lambs (2007)
[ All User Reviews ] Previous | 19 of 696 | Next

Overall Grade: D-

Story: N/A

Acting: N/A

Direction: N/A

Visuals: N/A

...more Hollywood 'guidance'
by russa_1 (movies profile) Nov 9, 2007
38 of 42 people found this review helpful

The 'intellectual elite' (read High School graduates, in many cases) are once again instructing us (the 'Masses')on the gross incompetencies of our Government. They continue to think we want them to 'educate', rather than entertain us. Wouldn't it be nice if we, the 'Masses' gave them an education by not buying a single ticket to their #@!xx crap?

And on and on and on at.:laugh2:
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809826835/user

Classact
11-10-2007, 05:49 PM
We need to put eggs out in the sun now in case this comes to a theater near us.

When I was a hayseed kid we used to make catfish bait and it would be a good cure for films like this... catfish love any garbage and the more it stinks the faster they come... we used chopped up guts from animals we killed hunting with garlic and set it out in the sun for a few days... clothes pins and rubber gloves were necessary when setting a trot line back at the pond in WV. We are talking a matching stink to this crap of Hollywood.

actsnoblemartin
11-10-2007, 06:02 PM
San Diego union tribune said lions doesnt roar. in other words not a good movie.

Im not gonna see an anti american movie.

Fuck hollywood, they will not say one bad word about radical islam but attack their own country.

Snip..
Lions for Lambs (2007)
[ All User Reviews ] Previous | 19 of 696 | Next

Overall Grade: D-

Story: N/A

Acting: N/A

Direction: N/A

Visuals: N/A

...more Hollywood 'guidance'
by russa_1 (movies profile) Nov 9, 2007
38 of 42 people found this review helpful

The 'intellectual elite' (read High School graduates, in many cases) are once again instructing us (the 'Masses')on the gross incompetencies of our Government. They continue to think we want them to 'educate', rather than entertain us. Wouldn't it be nice if we, the 'Masses' gave them an education by not buying a single ticket to their #@!xx crap?

And on and on and on at.:laugh2:
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809826835/user

82Marine89
11-10-2007, 07:34 PM
I'm gonna rent Spiderman3

actsnoblemartin
11-10-2007, 07:37 PM
ive heard its a good movie.

The critics did like shrek 3, but fuck em, i loved it

the critics arent always right :)

but on losers for sheep

they are