PDA

View Full Version : who is the bigger moron...

manu1959
11-11-2007, 12:43 AM
well..........

LiberalNation
11-11-2007, 12:46 AM
That's a tough one. Think I'll flip a coin.

mrg666
11-11-2007, 12:55 AM
That's a tough one. Think I'll flip a coin.

is that democracy or liberalism :D

OCA
11-11-2007, 12:58 AM
Don't matter, i'm going to continue to berate and attack whomever I fucking feel like it, i'll start threads etc. etc. etc. and not a damn thing will be done to me about it, you guys all know this.

We all know that intelligence wise i'm miles ahead of 666 and well, most here, this is more a referendum on, well, that I have the balls to say what most think and that makes most uncomfortable here since most want to be seen as these little pc conciliatory types, that shit makes you weak.

This poll will only serve to make me more powerful, give me more juice. I tried to stop 666 but Manu went and did it for him.

actsnoblemartin
11-11-2007, 12:58 AM
are you joking?

mrg is a stud compared to oca.

oca is such a big turd, you cant even flush him

seriously mrg is an awesome board member.

oca is just a faggot

manu1959
11-11-2007, 12:59 AM
are you joking?

mrg is a stud compared to oca.

oca is such a big turd, you cant even flush him

seriously mrg is an awesome board member.

oca is just a faggot

they were arguing which one was the bigger moron so i figured i would help them out......

OCA
11-11-2007, 01:01 AM
oca is just a faggot

And Acts gives up the ass to me daily for a grape sno-cone and a naked picture of Ron Jeremy.

actsnoblemartin
11-11-2007, 01:15 AM
youre still a low life ghetto, down low faggot

enjoy sucking man juice bitch

:lol:

Don't matter, i'm going to continue to berate and attack whomever I fucking feel like it, i'll start threads etc. etc. etc. and not a damn thing will be done to me about it, you guys all know this.

We all know that intelligence wise i'm miles ahead of 666 and well, most here, this is more a referendum on, well, that I have the balls to say what most think and that makes most uncomfortable here since most want to be seen as these little pc conciliatory types, that shit makes you weak.

This poll will only serve to make me more powerful, give me more juice. I tried to stop 666 but Manu went and did it for him.

actsnoblemartin
11-11-2007, 01:15 AM
im glad you finally admitted you have a crush on me, but the answers still no

:coffee:

And Acts gives up the ass to me daily for a grape sno-cone and a naked picture of Ron Jeremy.

LiberalNation
11-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Can we get some orginal insults please.

mrg666
11-11-2007, 01:18 AM

delusions of grandeur dey ja vue again

LiberalNation
11-11-2007, 01:19 AM
lol now that one was better.

mrg666
11-11-2007, 01:23 AM

then oca wakes up to his wifes call of "breakfast" and ambles down with a huge erection
"oh my god it was all a dream " to his dismay and dispirited members revulsion

nevadamedic
11-11-2007, 02:45 PM
then oca wakes up to his wifes call of "breakfast" and ambles down with a huge erection
"oh my god it was all a dream " to his dismay and dispirited members revulsion

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

waterrescuedude2000
11-11-2007, 02:52 PM

ALL 7 so far point the idiot finger at OCA!!!! And it looks like to me something was done. Your dumbass got banned you lower than whale shit jackass!!!!

Guernicaa
11-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Can we get some orginal insults please.
Yeah honestly.

Guernicaa
11-11-2007, 02:58 PM
It’s very simple:
Mrg dropped out of school when he was 13, which would explain why special ed kids make more sense than he does, and OCA is just a fat, insecure Greek with a secret obsession for gay men.

Between both of them, none of us really see any difference.

JohnDoe
11-11-2007, 03:01 PM
well..........Neither? They are just Internet Characters trying to stand out more than the next guy...

nevadamedic
11-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Neither? They are just Internet Characters trying to stand out more than the next guy...

Theres my favorite gender confused poster, have have you been John errr Jane or whatever you are this week ;)

OCA is just a cyberbully, a wannabe tough guy who couldn't indimidate a 2 year old in real life so he has to get on the internet and act like a tough guy, kinda pathetic.

mrg666
11-11-2007, 03:05 PM
Neither? They are just Internet Characters trying to stand out more than the next guy...

you couldn't be more wrong .

mrg666
11-11-2007, 03:06 PM
It’s very simple:
Mrg dropped out of school when he was 13, which would explain why special ed kids make more sense than he does, and OCA is just a fat, insecure Greek with a secret obsession for gay men.

ok obama your grip is slipping , your childish mentality is showing.

JohnDoe
11-11-2007, 03:24 PM
you couldn't be more wrong .you would know better than me!!!! lol :D

but i question if you or OCA would really use the language and insults and attacks in person, at your jobs, or in a bar with strangers?

thus the cyber character comment of mine.

jd

mrg666
11-11-2007, 03:36 PM
you would know better than me!!!! lol :D

but i question if you or OCA would really use the language and insults and attacks in person, at your jobs, or in a bar with strangers?

thus the cyber character comment of mine.

jd

i can only speak for myself , and i would agree with you there i wouldn't.
however go check my posts it only seems to happen when oca isn't banned :D . speaks for itself really

nevadamedic
11-11-2007, 03:42 PM
i can only speak for myself , and i would agree with you there i wouldn't.
however go check my posts it only seems to happen when oca isn't banned :D . speaks for itself really

It happens with everyone like that. He seems to bring out the best in poeple. :laugh2:

red states rule
11-11-2007, 07:34 PM
It's OCA in a landslide!!!!!!!!!

April15
11-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Who is OCA or mgr666? The real moron is in the whitehouse! Johndoe is the only poster to make sense so far in this thread!

red states rule
11-12-2007, 05:14 AM
Who is OCA or mgr666? The real moron is in the whitehouse! Johndoe is the only poster to make sense so far in this thread!

If Pres Bush is a moron - what does that say about Gore and Kerry - who lost to him?

April15
11-12-2007, 05:33 PM
If Pres Bush is a moron - what does that say about Gore and Kerry - who lost to him?It says those who did not vote for gore or kerry are even bigger morons! I gues it never occurred to you that your president is giving you a royal screwing and you are asking for more. I don't like what his administration is doing to America and am very vocal about it. Not just here either but in letters and in local groups that are working to get changes made to clean up the crap Bush has left Americans with.

red states rule
11-12-2007, 05:36 PM
It says those who did not vote for gore or kerry are even bigger morons! I gues it never occurred to you that your president is giving you a royal screwing and you are asking for more. I don't like what his administration is doing to America and am very vocal about it. Not just here either but in letters and in local groups that are working to get changes made to clean up the crap Bush has left Americans with.

I like the way the Dems reach out to voters who voted against them. Insult them into voting for them

You are great at bitching and whining, but you offer no solutions and you never can back up your rants

actsnoblemartin
11-12-2007, 05:39 PM
how to get black, jewish, whites, and other non whites to vote for you

hey you uncle tom, why didnt you vote for you, you too stupid ?

Hey jew, who loves you baby, fine!, no matzoball soup for you this year!

hey hick, yeah you, i dont care if youre in california, or youre proud to be southern, vote for democrats or youre klansman

I like the way the Dems reach out to voters who voted against them. Insult them into voting for them

You are great at bitching and whining, but you offer no solutions and you never can back up your rants

Hagbard Celine
11-12-2007, 05:49 PM
how to get black, jewish, whites, and other non whites to vote for you

hey you uncle tom, why didnt you vote for you, you too stupid ?

Hey jew, who loves you baby, fine!, no matzoball soup for you this year!

hey hick, yeah you, i dont care if youre in california, or youre proud to be southern, vote for democrats or youre klansman

I'm glad someone finally paraphrased my personal feelings about the non-white electorate so eloquently. You're a real straight shooter actsnoblemartin. Don't let the man get you down. Stay strong brother! :salute:

OCA
11-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Despite this lame attempt at taking the champ down the fucking title belt is still firmly ensconced around my waist, nobody can even approach me.

OCA
11-12-2007, 06:10 PM
It's OCA in a landslide!!!!!!!!!

Metasticize.

OCA
11-12-2007, 06:12 PM
It’s very simple:

I've turned down more pussy than that which inhabits your school. I'm a freakin magnet for quiff..............kid.

Obama, i've dropped deuces smarter than you.

OCA
11-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Theres my favorite gender confused poster, have have you been John errr Jane or whatever you are this week ;)

OCA is just a cyberbully, a wannabe tough guy who couldn't indimidate a 2 year old in real life so he has to get on the internet and act like a tough guy, kinda pathetic.

There he is! Father of the year!

Hey hows that board going? You know the one that you started after you cut and pasted everything from here and put it there?

The lowest thing on earth is a fucking welfare cheat thief, disgusting, absolutely disgusting.

OCA
11-12-2007, 06:18 PM
ALL 7 so far point the idiot finger at OCA!!!! And it looks like to me something was done. Your dumbass got banned you lower than whale shit jackass!!!!

Hey, did you enjoy that testicle margarita I whipped up for you?

Really, my temporary banishment is a battle scar, a medal of honor if you will, I don't back off my principles for nothing or noone, banishment be damned.

Kathianne
11-12-2007, 06:41 PM
There he is! Father of the year!

Hey hows that board going? You know the one that you started after you cut and pasted everything from here and put it there?

The lowest thing on earth is a fucking welfare cheat thief, disgusting, absolutely disgusting.

OCA, please learn from the ban, stop with the 'father of the year' thing, as you wouldn't qualify currently if your kids knew the crud you post, for whatever reason.

OCA
11-12-2007, 06:49 PM
OCA, please learn from the ban, stop with the 'father of the year' thing, as you wouldn't qualify currently if your kids knew the crud you post, for whatever reason.

So now "father of the year" is an offensive statement? My aren't our skins thin now. I recommend a crash diet of strictly red meat to build our tolerance back up.

jimnyc
11-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Can I get in on this vote? I think I'm a bigger moron than both combined! I can tell you some stories... Nevermind, better not!

Guernicaa
11-12-2007, 07:16 PM
I've turned down more pussy than that which inhabits your school. I'm a freakin magnet for quiff..............kid.

Obama, i've dropped deuces smarter than you.
I guess thats cool if you're into fat, hairy, Greek women.

OCA
11-12-2007, 07:30 PM
I guess thats cool if you're into fat, hairy, Greek women.

Nothing like being a racist but then again you are into that pale drug addled skank from the White Stripes.

She makes Rosie look hot.

Take a Guess at which women Hugh Hefner have said are the most beautiful in the world.

What the hell am I even talking to you for, you are still a virgin for sure.

waterrescuedude2000
11-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Hey well it looks like the people who have voted don't like your dumbass. So by the way how was your ban??????

OCA
11-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Hey well it looks like the people who have voted don't like your dumbass. So by the way how was your ban??????

Awesome, I went to this board ran by a couple of brown eye buddies by the name of waterrescuedude and Nevadamedic but at about 1 post per day and all the queer conotations at that place I said no way.

I still wear the heavyweight debate/flame title here, guess you thought they would ban me for good so you could stand a chance, eh racist?

Yurt
11-17-2007, 08:42 PM
Cheesewares is the biggest moron

mrg666
11-17-2007, 10:25 PM
Cheesewares is the biggest moron

well i was a stand in :laugh2:

Yurt
11-17-2007, 11:19 PM
well i was a stand in :laugh2:

if you say so

mrg666