PDA

View Full Version : WAHOO!!! I'm RICH, BITCH!!

darin
02-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Just got this AMAZING email!

From Dr Michael Wetenku

This is Dr Michael From Ivory Coast and I want you to assist me in the

immediate transfer of USD $ 28 Million Dollars.

I will explain this transaction in details when you reply.

Waiting for your reply.

-wetenku_m4(at)yahoo.co.jp

I'm SOO EXCITED!

Hobbit
02-09-2007, 02:02 PM
Ah, the Ivory coast, a country overflowing with money, fraud laws, and extradition treaties.

KitchenKitten99
02-09-2007, 02:57 PM
Just got this AMAZING email!

I'm SOO EXCITED!

can you buy me my Cadillac EXT? I've been a pretty good girl this year. :thumb:

darin
02-09-2007, 03:06 PM
I've been a pretty good girl this year.
:thumb:

TTIWWOP! :D

Heck yeah! When I get my millions, I'll give $10K to each of the first 10 people who PM me :)

KitchenKitten99
02-09-2007, 03:18 PM
TTIWWOP! :D

Heck yeah! When I get my millions, I'll give $10K to each of the first 10 people who PM me :)

since I couldn't find any decent photos of myself... here's one of a celebrity that I am often told I look like. Personally, I don't see it, but whatever. It is still a complement.
http://www.danicamckellar.org/pictures/Danica%20Mckellar%2012.jpg

NOW can I get my EXT???!!!

darin
02-09-2007, 03:22 PM
holy lord. wow.

Pale Rider
02-09-2007, 06:06 PM
since I couldn't find any decent photos of myself... here's one of a celebrity that I am often told I look like. Personally, I don't see it, but whatever. It is still a complement.

It wouldn't make one iota's bit of difference if had 28 mil coming in or not, if I had a wife that looked like that, I'D BUY HER THE DAMN CADDY! :p

jackass
02-09-2007, 09:46 PM

Holy Damn Hell!!:wank2:

Insein
02-10-2007, 02:55 AM
I love these ivory coast deals. I wonder who the hell falls for them. Basically the scam is a guy has $28 million or whatever number in US dollars but has to spray paint them with a special paint to get them out of the country and over to here. So he sells you the magic cleaner to get the paint off for like $10k-25k. You must send the cash in an overseas money order and then they send you the paint and the money. :cuckoo::cuckoo: Ok who the fuck is that dumb? Anyone that dumb (or greedy) deserves to lose their money.

Gunny
02-10-2007, 11:04 AM
I love these ivory coast deals. I wonder who the hell falls for them. Basically the scam is a guy has $28 million or whatever number in US dollars but has to spray paint them with a special paint to get them out of the country and over to here. So he sells you the magic cleaner to get the paint off for like $10k-25k. You must send the cash in an overseas money order and then they send you the paint and the money. :cuckoo::cuckoo: Ok who the fuck is that dumb? Anyone that dumb (or greedy) deserves to lose their money.

You need a by-name list?:laugh:

manu1959
02-10-2007, 01:25 PM

***after staring at picture for a bit too long .... manu1959 stops and considers buying fuzzy the caddy outright in exchange for real picture of fuzzy minus the the little cloth bits.....manu1959's wife walks in as this is being typed....realizes the whole thing was a bad idea.......gets up to go clean garage.....***

KitchenKitten99
02-10-2007, 04:07 PM
***after staring at picture for a bit too long .... manu1959 stops and considers buying fuzzy the caddy outright in exchange for real picture of fuzzy minus the the little cloth bits.....manu1959's wife walks in as this is being typed....realizes the whole thing was a bad idea.......gets up to go clean garage.....***

if this were really true, I would easily go out and get the latest version of photoshop... :D

Insein
02-10-2007, 06:58 PM
isnt that chick winnie from the wonder years?

Looked it up. It is winnie. And shes 32 years old. Shes smokin for 32.

5stringJeff
02-10-2007, 07:38 PM
Day-um.

KitchenKitten99
02-11-2007, 12:31 AM

yes. i wish i had her body... if you add about 20lbs to her's, you'd have mine... this is the only good photo of me (along with the hubbs) I could find readily available. I am telling you, I don't really see the resemblance, but when I was younger, I got the comment much more, but even now. Maybe if I lost the 20lbs, I would be closer:
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/FuzzyKitten1999/weddingmisc.jpg

Pale Rider
02-11-2007, 12:35 PM

Along with her new implants.

I prefer natural.

manu1959
02-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Along with her new implants.

I prefer natural.

if those are implants she has shown remarkable restraint