PDA

View Full Version : Stepfather jailed in Mo. girl's rape, murder

waterrescuedude2000
11-11-2007, 03:42 PM
CASSVILLE, Missouri (AP) -- Two men were charged Saturday with murder and rape in the death of a 9-year-old girl whose body was found the day before in a hillside cave in southwest Missouri.

Barry County prosecutors charged the girl's 25-year-old stepfather, David Spears, and his friend, Chris Collings, 32, with one count each of first-degree murder, forcible rape and statutory rape in the death of Rowan Ford

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071111/NEWS18/71111009&oaso=news.rgj.com/breakingnews

I am so sick and tired of this. When are they gonna have a federal law making this a capitol offense. I believe that the punishment should be two-fold first castrate them with a heated sword. Then let them live with it for a while. Then execute them in Old Sparky. I do not believe in "cruel and unusual punishment" As these ACLU clowns call it. Have we thought of the pain of the victims?? Screw these animals they deserve to die in as much pain as possible. And we should only give them one appeal. If there is substantial evidence that it was done by this pperson such as DNA and or video tape. Just give them one appeal and execute them within a week. Unless someone does to these people what they did to Dahmer. That would be pretty fitting for these pricks too.

5stringJeff
11-11-2007, 05:07 PM
I agree, rape of a child ought to be punishable by death.

nevadamedic
11-11-2007, 05:16 PM
CASSVILLE, Missouri (AP) -- Two men were charged Saturday with murder and rape in the death of a 9-year-old girl whose body was found the day before in a hillside cave in southwest Missouri.

Barry County prosecutors charged the girl's 25-year-old stepfather, David Spears, and his friend, Chris Collings, 32, with one count each of first-degree murder, forcible rape and statutory rape in the death of Rowan Ford

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071111/NEWS18/71111009&oaso=news.rgj.com/breakingnews

I am so sick and tired of this. When are they gonna have a federal law making this a capitol offense. I believe that the punishment should be two-fold first castrate them with a heated sword. Then let them live with it for a while. Then execute them in Old Sparky. I do not believe in "cruel and unusual punishment" As these ACLU clowns call it. Have we thought of the pain of the victims?? Screw these animals they deserve to die in as much pain as possible. And we should only give them one appeal. If there is substantial evidence that it was done by this pperson such as DNA and or video tape. Just give them one appeal and execute them within a week. Unless someone does to these people what they did to Dahmer. That would be pretty fitting for these pricks too.

Thats going a little far. That is actually pretty sick and it takes someone sick to think something like that up.

Also in a couple of states raping a child is punishable by death.

waterrescuedude2000
11-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Thats going a little far. That is actually pretty sick and it takes someone sick to think something like that up.

Also in a couple of states raping a child is punishable by death.

Texas and Louisiana have the death penalty for child rapists... But it needs to be a federal law not just a state law. Every state nees it. Maybe people would think twice about such acts.

nevadamedic
11-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Texas and Louisiana have the death penalty for child rapists... But it needs to be a federal law not just a state law. Every state nees it. Maybe people would think twice about such acts.

It wont change or prevent anything, those guys are hardwired like that.

waterrescuedude2000
11-11-2007, 05:35 PM
True but it would reduce the amount of victims maybe. It would stop them from doing it again.. I mean look at the media how many stories do you see that say high risk sex offender moved into the area???? ALL TOO OFTEN!! That or they need their own area where kids are not allowed. They need cities of just sex offenders where they can't travel or have acess to children. But execution is the best answer I think. Castrating them would be great too.. But with the liberals in our country it will never happen.

11-11-2007, 08:07 PM
What on earth possesses men to do such things to children? i don't get it. what makes them so depraved and evil? Why would anyone choose such a thing? What kind of world are we living in when society has to put up with crap like this? And the fact that these type of crimes are more and more frequent is more and more disturbing.

Our society is going to rip itself apart. I dont think a federal law would stop it. Law can only govern those who submit themselves to it. It cant prevent such crimes. just punish it. (And im not sure the federal government has authority for such a law).

we dont need new laws. we need more people standing up for whats right. we need more parents teaching their children good things. We need less television that teaches crap. We need the hearts of people to change. not new laws. Because the laws will simply condemn us otherwise.

nevadamedic
11-11-2007, 09:26 PM
What on earth possesses men to do such things to children? i don't get it. what makes them so depraved and evil? Why would anyone choose such a thing? What kind of world are we living in when society has to put up with crap like this? And the fact that these type of crimes are more and more frequent is more and more disturbing.

Our society is going to rip itself apart. I dont think a federal law would stop it. Law can only govern those who submit themselves to it. It cant prevent such crimes. just punish it. (And im not sure the federal government has authority for such a law).

we dont need new laws. we need more people standing up for whats right. we need more parents teaching their children good things. We need less television that teaches crap. We need the hearts of people to change. not new laws. Because the laws will simply condemn us otherwise.

The do things like that because it is whats natural to them. Just like how us liking women our own age comes natural to us little children is natural to them, they are hardwired like that. The only way to stop them is perminant incarceration. There is no detering them as they don't think normally and also castration wont help as there are plenty of other ways they can harm little kids other then their little Elvis. The only way to stop it is permanent incarceration.

Yurt
11-11-2007, 09:43 PM

One of the best posts I have seen on this board.

Yurt
11-11-2007, 09:47 PM
The do things like that because it is whats natural to them. Just like how us liking women our own age comes natural to us little children is natural to them, they are hardwired like that. The only way to stop them is perminant incarceration. There is no detering them as they don't think normally and also castration wont help as there are plenty of other ways they can harm little kids other then their little Elvis. The only way to stop it is permanent incarceration.

You are wrong. No one is "hardwired." People make choices. When I was 14 I liked a 9 year old girl. But I KNEW, that she was way to young, despite that in my short lived life at that time, she was a "mate." Nobody is hardwired. We make choices. I knew that choice was wrong. So I knew that she was only a nice girl, too young for me, I was 14.

You make too many excuses for people. And yes, hardwired is an excuse, because it is a default.

11-11-2007, 10:36 PM

No offense, but bullcrap.

Hobbit
11-12-2007, 12:52 AM

I disagree. The fed may have gone far beyond its Constitutional bounds, but that's no excuse to go even further, and no article of the Constitution grants the fed the power to prosecute rape cases.

nevadamedic
11-12-2007, 12:55 AM
No offense, but bullcrap.

Bullcrap what? Why else would the be attracted to little kids? A normal person wouldn't have those desires. So your saying they would "choose" to be with someone of that age knowing they can goto jail for the rest of their life? Why in the hell would a normal person choose to do something like that?

Also the Feds can investigate and prosecute sex offense cases if the offender crosses state lines during the commission of the crime.

5stringJeff
11-12-2007, 01:04 AM
I disagree. The fed may have gone far beyond its Constitutional bounds, but that's no excuse to go even further, and no article of the Constitution grants the fed the power to prosecute rape cases.

I believe it's part of English Common Law that legislatures pass laws regarding unacceptable trespasses on other's rights, persons, property, etc.