PDA

View Full Version : The fear in my eyes!

jimnyc
11-11-2007, 04:37 PM
The woman thought it would be funny to take a picture of me when there was 1 minute left in the Steelers - Brown game. Browns had the ball with the Steelers up by 3, Brownies needing only a FG to tie, or TD to win. They ended up missing a 52yd FG as time expired. This is the look on my face as the game was winding down! :laugh2:

She wouldn't take anymore pictures when I ran around like a nut when the Steelers pulled it out!

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6720/img0216fb0.jpg

JohnDoe
11-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Whew!

hahahahahaha, that's all I gotta say!!!! ;)

jd

chesswarsnow
11-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well you were worried looking.
2. Looks like you were about to start breaking up the furniture.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
11-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Hey, you shaved and dress up for game day! :poke:

jimnyc
11-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Hey, you shaved and dress up for game day! :poke:

Nah... I'm still a dirtbag underneath, that was just a new sweatshirt I got today. I'm still a t-shirt bum, as seen by this pic take a little while later...

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5923/img0221at6.jpg

truthmatters
11-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Yet another good looking young man who I argue with in the internet.

You guys always seem to be even better looking than I picture you.

82Marine89
11-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Nah... I'm still a dirtbag underneath, that was just a new sweatshirt I got today. I'm still a t-shirt bum, as seen by this pic take a little while later...

Nice ink

JohnDoe
11-11-2007, 09:16 PM

hahahaha! no kidding!!!! what a good looking young man!!! i thought the same thing TM!!!! :laugh2:

JohnDoe
11-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Nice ink YOU clean up good too 82, you look the same now as you did in your 1982 pic... not a day older looking than then, in your recent pic imo.

82Marine89
11-11-2007, 09:30 PM
*blushes*

JohnDoe
11-11-2007, 09:37 PM
*blushes*

:laugh2: :laugh2:

oh boy!!! it is hard to picture a big, tough, exMarine blushing!!!!

:cheers2:

jd

typomaniac
11-11-2007, 10:05 PM
The woman thought it would be funny to take a picture of me when there was 1 minute left in the Steelers - Brown game. Browns had the ball with the Steelers up by 3, Brownies needing only a FG to tie, or TD to win. They ended up missing a 52yd FG as time expired. This is the look on my face as the game was winding down! :laugh2:

She wouldn't take anymore pictures when I ran around like a nut when the Steelers pulled it out!

That's fear?

Looks more like constipation to me. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
11-11-2007, 10:18 PM
:laugh2: :laugh2:

oh boy!!! it is hard to picture a big, tough, exMarine blushing!!!!

:cheers2:

jd

Psst, JD. There are no ex-Marines!

JohnDoe
11-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Psst, JD. There are no ex-Marines!

hahahahahaha!

OOPS!!!!! lol I swear I knew that...just a mental flatuous!!!

jd

Pale Rider
11-12-2007, 01:32 AM
By the looks of all the red around those eyes, you look like you haven't had a decent nights sleep in six months ya inked up mad man.

Thought you were going to call me. I'm just now starting to sober up from a Vicodin induced haze...

stephanie
11-12-2007, 01:40 AM
You look like you were pouting..

Man I remember those days of pouting... when I lived in Denver and was a HUGH Denver Bronco football fan..I also know about that running around like a nut when they pulled off the win in the last 2mins.......:laugh2::cheers2:

Joan
11-12-2007, 10:42 AM
That ink you see is nothing, tell him to post one with his shirt off - disgusting!

truthmatters
11-12-2007, 10:51 AM
I have gotten used to seeing ink on people.

I still perfer the uninked look as you can see the real man underneath.

I just like the mans body more than the ink I guess.

jimnyc
11-12-2007, 11:10 AM

I'm actually pretty homely. I edited it in Photoshop, otherwise I look a little like Chewbacca.

Nice ink

Thanks! More there than you can see too!

hahahaha! no kidding!!!! what a good looking young man!!! i thought the same thing TM!!!! :laugh2:

Now show us your boobies! :)

That's fear?

Looks more like constipation to me. :laugh2:

When the Steelers lose, or come close to losing, I think I do get constipated! LOL

By the looks of all the red around those eyes, you look like you haven't had a decent nights sleep in six months ya inked up mad man.

Thought you were going to call me. I'm just now starting to sober up from a Vicodin induced haze...

Go to bed at weird hours, always up and out to get coffee by 5...

We'll chat today...

You look like you were pouting..

Man I remember those days of pouting... when I lived in Denver and was a HUGH Denver Bronco football fan..I also know about that running around like a nut when they pulled off the win in the last 2mins.......:laugh2::cheers2:

I much prefer games like last week where they are up by 35 before the other team scores. I get sick when these games go to the last few plays.

That ink you see is nothing, tell him to post one with his shirt off - disgusting!

Bite me! I have a hard enough time getting the ladies to show me their boobies, if they see me without a shirt I'll never see my lovely little (or large) friends!

jimnyc
11-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Now show us your boobies! :)

Where the hell are my boobies, JD? I'll post a picture of all my tats in their glory if you share too! :cheers2: :coffee:

typomaniac
11-12-2007, 06:21 PM
When the Steelers lose, or come close to losing, I think I do get constipated! LOL

Go to bed at weird hours, always up and out to get coffee by 5...

Do you get extra coffee when the Steelers lose? I find it works as a good laxative, at least for me... :laugh:

JohnDoe
11-12-2007, 07:13 PM
Where the hell are my boobies, JD? I'll post a picture of all my tats in their glory if you share too! :cheers2: :coffee:

you ask, and ye shall receive!!!

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

:laugh2:

jimnyc
11-12-2007, 07:15 PM
you ask, and ye shall receive!!!

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

:laugh2:

I thought you were against torture? That's just cruel and inhumane!