PDA

View Full Version : Petition From Duncan Hunter To Get The Border Fence Built That Congrees Passed.......

nevadamedic
11-11-2007, 04:56 PM
"It’s all too obvious that America is under threat because its land borders are largely porous and unprotected. In response, last year Congress passed, and the President signed into law, legislation calling for the construction of 854 miles of border fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border. Despite this legislative mandate by the U.S. Congress, the Department of Homeland Security recently announced its intention to build only 370 miles of fencing along the border, not the 854 miles required by the legislation. The Kennedy-McCain Amnesty bill, also would cut the 854 miles of fence down to 370.

I wrote the border fence bill and it is not ambiguous. It is not a suggestion. It was passed and signed by the President. It is the law. It has been over six months since we passed that law and only 11 miles have been built. At that rate, it will take us 20 years to build it. If elected President, I will build all 854 miles in six months. In the meantime, it is still the law and the fact that only 11 miles have been built is unacceptable." - Congressman Duncan Hunter

http://www.gohunter08.com/petition/

Everyone should sign this Petition. This is a bill the President signed and made a law. We need to get a fence up for our protection and National Security reasons. This has nothing to do with Republican's or Democrat's or even the deportation of illegal's, or even supporting Duncan Hunter, it has to do with the protection of our country. Infact this was cosponsored by Democrats and signed by the majority of Republicans and Democrats in Congress.

chesswarsnow
11-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I added my voice.
2. I want it to be a 30' wall.
3. Like China's, but with high tech gadgets built in.
4. Sensors for digging.
5. Bullet proof glass video towers, all directions.
6. Terrible sticker bushes planted on their side.
7. Laser light rope burning weapon, and other materials being either thrown or leaned onto the wall.
8. Small Military bases every thirty miles with helicopters to dispatch men to any area in both directions for a sixty mile span.
9. Signs in Spanish on their side of the wall stating,

*No Trespassing USA*
*Caught In USA*
*Without Visa Gets You*
*Three Years Imprisonment*
*No Exceptions By USA Law*

10. Unless we make coming here illegally a crime, they will continue to come here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

nevadamedic
11-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I added my voice.
2. I want it to be a 30' wall.
3. Like China's, but with high tech gadgets built in.
4. Sensors for digging.
5. Bullet proof glass video towers, all directions.
6. Terrible sticker bushes planted on their side.
7. Laser light rope burning weapon, and other materials being either thrown or leaned onto the wall.
8. Small Military bases every thirty miles with helicopters to dispatch men to any area in both directions for a sixty mile span.
9. Signs in Spanish on their side of the wall stating,

*No Trespassing USA*
*Caught In USA*
*Without Visa Gets You*
*Three Years Imprisonment*
*No Exceptions By USA Law*

10. Unless we make coming here illegally a crime, they will continue to come here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Actually the fence is a three level fence with sensors and some towers. It is definantly worth having and we need it.

It is also a crime to come here ilegally, it's just that we never enforce it.

You signed it?

Hagbard Celine
11-12-2007, 10:45 AM
What's today's "threat?" The French? Blacks? Al-Qaeda? Mexicans? Liberals? Single Mothers? Honestly I can't keep up with what you guys are afraid of from day to day.