PDA

View Full Version : Dexter

Hagbard Celine
11-12-2007, 10:32 AM
This is the best show on tv. Michael C. Hall is one of my favorite actors and he IS Dexter on this show. If you're not watching this show, rent the first season, catch up and tune-in Sunday nights at 11:00 on Showtime.

Mr. P
11-12-2007, 10:35 AM
I guess I'd need cable then pay more for showtime just to watch mindless tv....
Errrr...no thanks.

Hagbard Celine
11-12-2007, 10:42 AM
I guess I'd need cable then pay more for showtime just to watch mindless tv....
Errrr...no thanks.

Rent it then gramps. :)

Mr. P
11-12-2007, 10:56 AM
Rent it then gramps. :)

I rented once...sat that dvd on top of the tv...and still got the same channels, it just sat there....never did see the movie.

hjmick
11-12-2007, 10:57 AM
I love Dexter, I have all three of the books (autographed) and haven't missed an episode. That being said, my favorite new show has got to be Californication.

Hagbard Celine
11-12-2007, 10:58 AM
I rented once...sat that dvd on top of the tv...and still got the same channels, it just sat there....never did see the movie.

Yeah, you've got to actually insert the disc into the player to watch it. (pats you on the shoulder) It's a common mistake. Don't beat yourself up over it. :cheers2:

Mr. P
11-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Yeah, you've got to actually insert the disc into the player to watch it. (pats you on the shoulder) It's a common mistake. Don't beat yourself up over it. :cheers2:

I need a player? Then why have a tv? This is confusing!

hjmick
12-16-2007, 09:55 PM
Just watched the season finale.

That Dexter is one twisted fuck.

diuretic
12-17-2007, 12:12 AM
It's excellent television, just excellent. I can't fault anything in it, writing, acting, presentation, it's all class.

hjmick
12-17-2007, 01:10 AM
It's excellent television, just excellent. I can't fault anything in it, writing, acting, presentation, it's all class.

Absolutely. I have yet to read the books, I hope they are as good as the show.

Kathianne
08-25-2010, 02:00 PM
Talk about a couple years late :laugh2: I watched Season 1 this past Sunday. I'll watch Season 2 this weekend. Then I guess will have to find a way to have the next 2 seasons found on DVD, for some reason my public library isn't giving me a series rental on a serial killer. :laugh2:

Pagan
08-29-2010, 10:34 PM
I love the show, just ordered season 4 and can't wait to watch it. I don't do broadcast TV, it's brain sucking garbage infested with commercials. So all I do is Netflix and if somethings good I buy the DVD. I must say Dexter has to be one of the best show's produced, twisted and dark. :cool: