PDA

View Full Version : I can teach you how to control People

darin
02-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Doesn't work all the time. Works best after about 1PM...and on about 50-75% of people.

Break-break...

I'm a 'hi!'-er. When I pass people I almost always look at them and say 'Hiya!'...or offer the greeting of the day.

Now - I don't say the greeting of the day per se...I almost always say, enthusiastically "MORNIN'!!!" knowing FULL well it's well after 1pm. By saying 'morning' to them I FORCE them to say...one of the following..

"Morn-you mean Good Afternoon!!"

"G'Mornin'?? It's not morning! It's afternoon! Yuk-yuka"

To either of those I repspond with "eh? Semantics..."

it's neat. Try it.

Abbey Marie
02-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Doesn't work all the time. Works best after about 1PM...and on about 50-75% of people.

Break-break...

I'm a 'hi!'-er. When I pass people I almost always look at them and say 'Hiya!'...or offer the greeting of the day.

Now - I don't say the greeting of the day per se...I almost always say, enthusiastically "MORNIN'!!!" knowing FULL well it's well after 1pm. By saying 'morning' to them I FORCE them to say...one of the following..

it's neat. Try it.

If I ever get out of the office and bother to greet people, I'll try it. ;)

Yurt
02-09-2007, 06:33 PM
When it is afternoon and I make that comment, they get depressed, cause they thought it was morning.

Kinda like saying:

Happy monday....

I find they hate that when I "bounce" in on weds and say that. Though I think it is funny. So then I say:

Ah, you're right.

Whats up? Oh

you're awesome

excellent

can you finish that by the end of the day? Yes. Nice, good job.

Need that by (if time give minimum two days, unless SOL or court date) two days from now, is that possible? Yes. Awesome.

They think the guy before me is an ass. They say I make them feel like it is a two way street. If they can't do it, WE find a way.

So far so good. Though I am not yet 35.

Pale Rider
02-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Power of suggestion.

KitchenKitten99
02-09-2007, 09:35 PM

Break-break...

it's neat. Try it.

will this work with kids, ages 2, 3, & 4?

Gaffer
02-09-2007, 11:32 PM
Power of suggestion.

I can control people too.

POLICE, FREEZE!

UP AGAINST THE WALL MOTHAFUCKER!

PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!

KEEP YOUR HANDS WERE I CAN SEE THEM!

Never got many smiles but always got cooperation.

KitchenKitten99
02-10-2007, 11:30 AM
POLICE, FREEZE!
(Drop your coat and grab your toes...I'm gonna show you where the wild goose goes...)

:laugh2: