PDA

View Full Version : Palestinian civil WAR?!

manu1959
11-12-2007, 04:54 PM
what say ye ...yes or no?

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8SSBFEO0&show_article=1

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) - Hamas security forces opened fire Monday at a rally by the rival Fatah movement commemorating Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat. Six people were killed in the bloodiest day of intra-Palestinian fighting since Hamas seized control of the Gaza Strip in June.
Some 250,000 Fatah supporters joined Monday's rally in a major square of Gaza City, carrying pictures of Arafat, yellow Fatah flags and wearing trademark black-and-white Arab headdresses. It was the biggest outpouring of support for Fatah since Hamas' violent takeover of the territory.

The crowd scattered as masked Hamas security men ran through the city streets, firing weapons. Two hours later, hundreds of Hamas gunmen controlled the protest site and were arresting protesters as they tried to flee.

An eyewitness, identifying himself as Abu Samir, said Hamas security men appeared to fire unprovoked. "I saw brutality. I saw gunmen shoot at people. I saw them catch a boy and beat him with a stick," he said.

At least 85 people were wounded, medical officials said.

theHawk
11-12-2007, 08:44 PM
I hope so and lets hope they all kill each other.

Gaffer
11-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Not a civil war. More like a gangster war. One group of thugs trying to intimidate another.

11-12-2007, 10:21 PM
i saw the video. it looked like a battlefield. people were fighting with rocks, bats, guns anything they could get. it didnt even realize there were that many people ON the Gaza strip. it litterally looked like there were hundreds of thousands fighting.

Gaffer
11-12-2007, 10:46 PM
i saw the video. it looked like a battlefield. people were fighting with rocks, bats, guns anything they could get. it didnt even realize there were that many people ON the Gaza strip. it litterally looked like there were hundreds of thousands fighting.

There are hundreds of thousands that live in gaza. Both sides are made up of thugs and terrorists. Let em all die.

11-12-2007, 11:32 PM
There are hundreds of thousands that live in gaza. Both sides are made up of thugs and terrorists. Let em all die.

I don't want to see them all die. Quite the opposite. I want them to live. I want all to live. but sadly they dont always choose to.

actsnoblemartin
11-13-2007, 12:15 AM
muslims have been slitting each others throats for 1500 years

11-13-2007, 01:03 AM
muslims have been slitting each others throats for 1500 years

So? does that mean we cant have hope that people will choose a better choice? Does it mean we should want them dead? If we did what makes us any better than them?