PDA

View Full Version : critic vs. creator

manu1959
11-12-2007, 09:56 PM
which one are you?

I find it odd the number of people that now hate this country and this president ......

yet do nothing to change it but bitch.....

they focus on criticisim not solutions ..... in fact they seem to prefer complaining over action .....

hillary is a role model for this ..... she spends more time complaining about bush than actually doing anything ..... plus she ain't running against bush ....

April15
11-12-2007, 11:04 PM
I offered to shoot bush years ago and got no where. That isn't complaining is it?

manu1959
11-12-2007, 11:14 PM
I offered to shoot bush years ago and got no where. That isn't complaining is it?

see......complaining but no action..........classic....neo left....oh and say hi to the FBI when they show up.....

nevadamedic
11-12-2007, 11:15 PM

That's a felony for just saying it.

82Marine89
11-12-2007, 11:25 PM

About two years ago on another forum I post on, there was a poster who said something similar. Other posters that disliked him reported his post to the secret service. They in turn, by use of a warrant, had the site owner turn over his info. They confiscated his computer, he lost his government job, and he didn't post for about three months.

I still tease him about the cavity searches.

manu1959
11-12-2007, 11:26 PM
About two years ago on another forum I post on, there was a poster who said something similar. Other posters that disliked him reported his post to the secret service. They in turn, by use of a warrant, had the site owner turn over his info. They confiscated his computer, he lost his government job, and he didn't post for about three months.

I still tease him about the cavity searches.

that happened to a dude on the soccernet board i used to post on....:laugh2:

April15
11-12-2007, 11:27 PM
see......complaining but no action..........classic....neo left....oh and say hi to the FBI when they show up.....Homeland security is the department that comes out. Seen them and they check up on my web usage and phone and I am on the no fly list. They couldn't take the comment serious as Cheney would ascend to presidency and no body is crazy enough to want that.

manu1959
11-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Homeland security is the department that comes out. Seen them and they check up on my web usage and phone and I am on the no fly list. They couldn't take the comment serious as Cheney would ascend to presidency and no body is crazy enough to want that.

i love cheney......what did you do to get banned from flying?

Mr. P

Ladies and Gentleman, I'd like to introduce Our board IDIOT!

April15

I still tease him about the cavity searches.Actually there is no need for a warrant under this administration. Homeland security can do whatever it wants and no one questions the actions. I guess they are afraid of gitmo.

April15
11-12-2007, 11:35 PM
i love cheney......what did you do to get banned from flying?Suggested assassination of Bush would cure the majority of the nations problems. No sense of humor them federal people. Of course by now they might feel the same!

actsnoblemartin
11-12-2007, 11:37 PM
excellent point, all they can do is whine, complain, and threaten

which one are you?

I find it odd the number of people that now hate this country and this president ......

yet do nothing to change it but bitch.....

they focus on criticisim not solutions ..... in fact they seem to prefer complaining over action .....

hillary is a role model for this ..... she spends more time complaining about bush than actually doing anything ..... plus she ain't running against bush ....

manu1959
11-12-2007, 11:37 PM
Suggested assassination of Bush would cure the majority of the nations problems. No sense of humor them federal people. Of course by now they might feel the same!

really....how.....will that end the war?.....will it make radical islam suddenly embrace the west ..... tell me what would it fix.....

11-13-2007, 01:06 AM
Suggested assassination of Bush would cure the majority of the nations problems. No sense of humor them federal people. Of course by now they might feel the same!

I am rather curious, what problem exactly do you think murder will solve?