PDA

View Full Version : Romney and Huckabee now seen as most conservative

11-12-2007, 11:24 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/rasmussen/20071112/pl_rasmussen/gopideology20071112

early polls. I know. I dont give polls much weight but figured youd like to see it.

Pale Rider
11-13-2007, 01:20 AM
Nothing against you avatar, I don't want to attack the messenger, but that article is pure horse shit. Romney might have a modicum of a conservative voting record, but Huckabee sure the hell doesn't.

The most conservative, TRUTHFULLY, would be Tancredo and Hunter. They lead the pack. Romney maybe... Huckabee, my ass.

nevadamedic
11-13-2007, 01:27 AM
Nothing against you avatar, I don't want to attack the messenger, but that article is pure horse shit. Romney might have a modicum of a conservative voting record, but Huckabee sure the hell doesn't.

The most conservative, TRUTHFULLY, would be Tancredo and Hunter. They lead the pack. Romney maybe... Huckabee, my ass.

Romney is a joke and a hipocrit. He spent the 80's as an Independant attacking Ronald Reagan and saying he is nothing like him and could never be like him and now he is running a campaign saying he is another Ronald Reagan. The guy is a hipocrit.

As far as Huckabee, he is weak on sex offenders and it is because of him a high risk sex offender got out of prison and raped and murdered a child.

Pale Rider
11-13-2007, 02:19 AM
Romney is a joke and a hipocrit. He spent the 80's as an Independant attacking Ronald Reagan and saying he is nothing like him and could never be like him and now he is running a campaign saying he is another Ronald Reagan. The guy is a hipocrit.

As far as Huckabee, he is weak on sex offenders and it is because of him a high risk sex offender got out of prison and raped and murdered a child.

It's "independent," not independant, and "hypocrite," no hipocrit.

I've suggested many times for you guys that don't know how to spell to download the google toolbar. It's free, has all kinds of goodies in it that includes a SPELL CHECKER!

http://toolbar.google.com/T4/index_pack.html

Your remarks are however, correct.