PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Recorder

Cheyenne
11-13-2007, 02:19 AM
I have Sonic to record & copy CDs, When I open it up, I have this thing that is a 2-part display.
This first half says 'music on system', the other half says 'music to burn'.
I've moved the songs to the burn side to delete them but that doesn't help. And I've gone into my documents and any file I can find & they're still listed. I've read & re-read to no avail. Have cleaned up some other stuff, but....

How do I remove the stuff on the 'music on system' side?

jackass
11-13-2007, 02:19 PM
I Dont get that at all when I pull up sonic. What version are you using?

Cheyenne
11-13-2007, 02:38 PM
It's 6.5
I get this thing, with a record on it that gives me choices. When I click on the red notes the "audio CD for car or home CD player" the duo thingy shows up.

Said1
11-13-2007, 06:54 PM
It's 6.5
I get this thing, with a record on it that gives me choices. When I click on the red notes the "audio CD for car or home CD player" the duo thingy shows up.

I use sonic stage. I don't know if that's similar. Do you have anything in that program for albums? Things are stored in the albums section when I import as well. Or right click?

Cheyenne
11-13-2007, 08:19 PM
Thanks but that's not it either. I've clicked & re-clicked.
It has the real player R then things like Widows X or wind.wav .02.
I've been in Real Player, Yahoo music, I-tunes and deleted any play lists or anything I don't want. I've gone into Files & folders, Documents, C:\ files, and they're still there.

Said1
11-13-2007, 08:20 PM
Thanks but that's not it either. I've clicked & re-clicked.
It has the real player R then things like Widows X or wind.wav .02.
I've been in Real Player, Yahoo music, I-tunes and deleted any play lists or anything I don't want. And they're still there.

Get rid of the program?

Cheyenne
11-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Get rid of the program?

You mean to uninstall Sonic? How do I get it back? And what do I do to keep this from happening again?

Said1
11-13-2007, 09:11 PM
You mean to uninstall Sonic? How do I get it back? And what do I do to keep this from happening again?

If you uninstall, you should be able to reinstall, unless you trash the entire thing and empty your trash. Does their homepage have a message board or help center of any kind?