PDA

View Full Version : The Board Is Growing...

Pale Rider
11-14-2007, 12:51 AM
...72 members visited the forum today. Most I've ever seen. Pretty cool. Soon we'll be bigger than the D.U. and moveon put together, and then we'll squash them like the squalid liberal pustules they are.... AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

diuretic
11-14-2007, 02:42 AM
And we're more literate than Free Republic :laugh2:

Immanuel
11-14-2007, 08:22 AM
And we're more literate than Free Republic :laugh2:

And a hundred thousand times more tolerant than Democratic Underground. :laugh2: Wait a minute, aren't liberals supposed to be the most tolerant people in the world? Yeah, right.

Immie

BoogyMan
11-14-2007, 08:34 AM
And a hundred thousand times more tolerant than Democratic Underground. :laugh2: Wait a minute, aren't liberals supposed to be the most tolerant people in the world? Yeah, right.

Immie

EXACTLY Immie. Thus the comment in my sig line.

Nukeman
11-14-2007, 08:42 AM
EXACTLY Immie. Thus the comment in my sig line.

You know I never read your sig. but since you brought it to light I have to say I have not read any words more true!!!!:clap:

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 09:44 AM
I'm waiting for the day when people throughout the world look to message board posters as their thinktanks. Like in "Ender's Game."

Pale Rider
11-14-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm waiting for the day when people throughout the world look to message board posters as their thinktanks. Like in "Ender's Game."

We had national news media and other people that read the other board regularly to see what people were saying. I wouldn't doubt for a second that this board isn't visited and read too by same. Just look at how many "visitors" are on the board at any given time. It's quite a few.

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 12:17 PM
:coffee: It makes me all warm and tingly to think I might be widely read. :D

Pale Rider
11-14-2007, 01:19 PM
:coffee: It makes me all warm and tingly to think I might be widely read. :D

Don't make a mess in your pants now... :laugh:

gabosaurus
11-14-2007, 02:45 PM
Pale, I have been banned from DU. That will show you how "tolerant" they are.

Pale Rider
11-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Pale, I have been banned from DU. That will show you how "tolerant" they are.

What did you do... accidentally say something conservative? :laugh:

gabosaurus
11-14-2007, 03:03 PM
DU has a rule that you can't criticize Dem politicians. I made a comment about Clinton being unable to restrain his Willy and was banned.

Of course, I have been banned from about a dozen or so conservative boards as well. Including the predecessor of this one. :lmao:

jimnyc
11-14-2007, 03:08 PM
I hate to sound redundant, but if ya'll would like to see the board grow more, click on the board "button" on that top of the board and vote for DP and/or leave a review!

Monkeybone
11-14-2007, 03:13 PM
I feel it is my duty to say that if we showed more boobs and stuff for girls like gabs that we would draw more.

diuretic
11-14-2007, 07:51 PM

Immie

DU tells you right up front that right wing views aren't welcome, give them their due, they're not tolerant of right wingers and don't pretend to be. If you go there and spout right wing stuff they boot you. :coffee:

diuretic
11-14-2007, 07:53 PM
DU has a rule that you can't criticize Dem politicians. I made a comment about Clinton being unable to restrain his Willy and was banned.

Of course, I have been banned from about a dozen or so conservative boards as well. Including the predecessor of this one. :lmao:

You can go back now gab, sling mud at Clinton H, you'll get half of them cheering you and half of them booing you, it's really funny :laugh2:

11-14-2007, 08:24 PM
I feel it is my duty to say that if we showed more boobs and stuff for girls like gabs that we would draw more.

People can get those at any site. Let's be alittle more unique

Jeep Driver
11-14-2007, 09:23 PM
DU tells you right up front that right wing views aren't welcome, give them their due, they're not tolerant of right wingers and don't pretend to be. If you go there and spout right wing stuff they boot you. :coffee:
Ya I got banned from DU about a year ago.
Nothing like being able to experience censorship first hand.
I actually want to know both sides of an issue. just so everything within reason is on the table. For DU to still be about the practice of censoring the slightest decent is something I would think many of the users of that forum
would have taken issue with . Censorship being what it is.
:pee: DU

Mr. P
11-14-2007, 09:27 PM
Ya I got banned from DU about a year ago.
Nothing like being able to experience censorship first hand.
I actually want to know both sides of an issue. just so everything within reason is on the table. For DU to still be about the practice of censoring the slightest decent is something I would think many of the users of that forum
would have taken issue with . Censorship being what it is.
:pee: DU

Hey..I made 4 posts before I was banned...some a-hole followed me to every form...then banned me. Odd thing was I never said anything conservative.

nevadamedic
11-14-2007, 09:33 PM
What did you do... accidentally say something conservative? :laugh:

She probably told everyone on DU that her husband is a Conservative.

glockmail
11-14-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey..I made 4 posts before I was banned...some a-hole followed me to every form...then banned me. Odd thing was I never said anything conservative. Evidently you failed to kneel at the alter of liberalism and declare capitalism and man evil.

OCA
11-14-2007, 09:40 PM
She probably told everyone on DU that her husband is a Conservative.

Hey father of the year how is that board going? You know the one where you stole all the shit for it from here, how is it?

I know, 9.71 posts per day, 0.something or other new users per day..................kicking ass.

Loser, don't make me chase your sorry ass from here again.

Said1
11-14-2007, 09:41 PM
I was banned at DU too. ANd I wasn't acting like a troll. I was actually having a decent discussion and then whammo - I was banned.

nevadamedic
11-14-2007, 09:44 PM
Hey father of the year how is that board going? You know the one where you stole all the shit for it from here, how is it?

I know, 9.71 posts per day, 0.something or other new users per day..................kicking ass.

Loser, don't make me chase your sorry ass from here again.

Again? Now thats funny. :laugh2:

OCA
11-14-2007, 09:46 PM
Again? Now thats funny. :laugh2:

Funny, but true.

See you skipped the shit about your sorry ass board, did you ever apologize for being a fucking lowlife thief?

Jeep Driver
11-14-2007, 09:48 PM
I was banned at DU too. ANd I wasn't acting like a troll. I was actually having a decent discussion and then whammo - I was banned.

They must silence the voices of reason. They could tell you were making sense .
So clearly you were a threat to the proaganda. Well Done.
:salute:

Said1
11-14-2007, 09:50 PM
They must silence the voices of reason. They could tell you were making sense .
So clearly you were a threat to the proaganda. Well Done.
:salute:

I do try, eh.

glockmail
11-14-2007, 09:52 PM

Loser, don't make me chase your sorry ass from here again. Got a black atheist liberal over ther now, calls himself Robert Ingersoll or some shit like that, nearly as rabid as HFM and LOki combined. Its a hoot.

Kathianne
11-14-2007, 09:59 PM
I think the interview is a good thing, on many levels. Mike had a chance to highlight why he is what he is. What he is isn't nearly as bad as he's taken it at times.

Mr. P
11-14-2007, 10:02 PM
Evidently you failed to kneel at the alter of liberalism and declare capitalism and man evil.

Musta been that.

nevadamedic
11-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Funny, but true.

See you skipped the shit about your sorry ass board, did you ever apologize for being a fucking lowlife thief?

Did you ever apologize for being gay?

OCA
11-14-2007, 10:37 PM
Did you ever apologize for being gay?

Ohhh zing! I see you still don't have what it takes..........amateur.

Why not just admit and run again?

OCA
11-14-2007, 10:40 PM
Got a black atheist liberal over ther now, calls himself Robert Ingersoll or some shit like that, nearly as rabid as HFM and LOki combined. Its a hoot.

Just looked at that joint, no posts for two days LMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Nevada really knows how to advertise, or is it that he's such a scumbag that all he can get there are the handicapped and racists for the most part?

gabosaurus
11-14-2007, 11:22 PM
There is a huge audience for Nevada's forum. Unfortunately, they are too busy posting at sex boards.

Yurt
11-14-2007, 11:25 PM
As I have said, this site and the people are awesome!

:dance:

manu1959
11-14-2007, 11:38 PM
As I have said, this site and the people are awesome!

:dance:

i agree...how is the job going?

Yurt
11-14-2007, 11:46 PM
i agree...how is the job going?

good, notice how little i have posted lately :terror:

manu1959
11-14-2007, 11:47 PM
good, notice how little i have posted lately :terror:

is it going well?......

Abbey Marie
11-14-2007, 11:56 PM
I really need to check out this DU and see what all the fuss is about. Do you think I can get banned in just one post?

manu1959
11-14-2007, 11:57 PM
I really need to check out this DU and see what all the fuss is about. Do you think I can get banned in just one post?

it is pretty fun i survived for months......

Yurt
11-14-2007, 11:58 PM
is it going well?......

tell you next week, have a better idea then. tomorrow is first meet/greet with the team, had to bone up on the whole case to this point so when i get there tomorrow Pacific Palisades (8am, from SLO) I can fully join the team as if I were a member. feels pretty cool, TBO. i really like the case, real estate, lease stuff, very cool, very fact intensive, in fact, one of the "bad guys" name is actually ----> Guido

Abbey Marie
11-14-2007, 11:58 PM
it is pretty fun i survived for months......

I'll bet you did so by being totally honest, right? :laugh2:

manu1959
11-14-2007, 11:59 PM
I'll bet you did so by being totally honest, right? :laugh2:

i just got drunk and did the opposite of what i wanted to do.....

manu1959
11-15-2007, 12:01 AM
tell you next week, have a better idea then. tomorrow is first meet/greet with the team, had to bone up on the whole case to this point so when i get there tomorrow Pacific Palisades (8am, from SLO) I can fully join the team as if I were a member. feels pretty cool, TBO. i really like the case, real estate, lease stuff, very cool, very fact intensive, in fact, one of the "bad guys" name is actually ----> Guido

cool.....psssssssst....you probably shouldn't post anything about it here.....

Yurt
11-15-2007, 12:47 AM
cool.....psssssssst....you probably shouldn't post anything about it here.....

everything I have said is all public record .........pssssst...........:poke:

:)

manu1959
11-15-2007, 12:50 AM
everything I have said is all public record .........pssssst...........:poke:

:)

excellent....

Pale Rider
11-15-2007, 03:06 AM
I've never been to the DU... I've never been to moveon.org. What possibly could be there that would interest me? Wait... don't bother answering that. I already know the answer. Not a damn thing.

If someone tells me there's car wreck ahead and there's bodies lain about with lots of blood and guts, I do NOT have to look at it, and from what I've heard about these two ultra liberal, lunatic, websites, I don't have to look at them either. They'd probably make me sicker than the blood and guts.

glockmail
11-15-2007, 08:27 AM
i just got drunk and did the opposite of what i wanted to do..... Sort of like: "I think of a man and take away reason and accountability."