PDA

View Full Version : CNN Anchor Attacks McCain

red states rule
11-14-2007, 06:48 AM
Whenever John McCain was at odds with the Bush administration, the liberal media showered him with glowing press coverage

Now that it is election season, the liberal bias comes out and looks for any reason to attack

I am not a McCain fan, but is this REALLY an important NEWS story?

CNN's Sanchez Erupts Over McCain Not Rebuking Supporter Who Called Hillary a 'Bitch'

By Brent Baker | November 14, 2007 - 03:06 ET
Trying to create a scandal over Republican presidential candidate John McCain's failure to rebuke a woman supporter who called Hillary Clinton a “bitch,” CNN's Rick Sanchez led Tuesday night's Out in the Open with what he insisted was the “relevant and newsworthy” topic as he seriously asked: “Is John McCain done as a result of this?” He later speculated: “Is his campaign dead in the water?” Betraying the skew of those at CNN, Sanchez told guest Amy Holmes: “He could be in trouble for this from women, especially the ones that've been talking to me today in our newsroom who heard this and were offended.” Sanchez's spin matched that of left-wing bloggers, a story in Wednesday's New York Times revealed: “The clip began showing on Web sites like Salon.com, the liberal site TPM.com and others, with bloggers asking why Mr. McCain had not taken the questioner to task.”

Setting up the video, Sanchez haughtily intoned: “You're going to hear a McCain supporter. She refers to Hillary Clinton using really what is a horrible word that is used to do nothing but demean women. Well, at the time, it was a supporter who said that. It wasn't until later on, when we watched the whole tape, which is what you're about to see, that you see McCain's reaction, or lack thereof, that we decided that this is both relevant and newsworthy, and important information to this campaign.” An older woman at an event in South Carolina had asked: “How do we beat the bitch?” An appalled Sanchez complained: “He says 'that's an excellent question,' after somebody refers to Hillary Clinton as a B-word which rhymes with witch.”

The short November 14 New York Times article, “Question on Her Puts McCain in a Tight Spot,” recounted how at the Monday event in Hilton Head “Mr. McCain was obviously uncomfortable, trying to deflect the vitriol with humor and offering to give a translation. But he did not condemn the questioner, instead calling it an 'excellent question.'”

On screen throughout the CNN segment:
“AN EXCELLENT QUESTION”?
JOHN MCCAIN & THE B-WORD

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2007/11/14/cnns-sanchez-erupts-over-mccain-not-rebuking-supporter-who-called-hilla

glockmail
11-14-2007, 07:12 AM
Wow. McCain doesn't bitch-slap a supporter for calling Hillary exactly what she is, and the uber-liberal media blasts him for it.

red states rule
11-14-2007, 07:16 AM
Wow. McCain doesn't bitch-slap a supporter for calling Hillary exactly what she is, and the uber-liberal media blasts him for it.

Yet the left tries to deny a left wing liberal bias in the MSM

glockmail
11-14-2007, 07:22 AM
Yet the left tries to deny a left wing liberal bias in the MSM Just like that pedophile poster we have here.

red states rule
11-14-2007, 07:24 AM
Just like that pedophile poster we have here.

To libs like MM, the liberal media hates Pres Bush as much as he does, their views are so far left like his - so to MM the liberal media seems perfectly reasonable and logical

So he sees no liberal bias, and anyone who says there is are right wing nutjobs who listen to Rush and watch Fox news

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 10:17 AM

I don't know how things work in that head of yours, but in real life we try to conduct ourselves with dignity as well as try to respect others. Going around calling women "b*tches" in public is not only disrespectful, it's downright trashy. In my opinion it's way below our nation's top politicians to be blasé about using vulgar monikers in reference to their running mates. He should've atleast politely scolded the woman for using the word, even if he decided to go ahead and take her question seriously. And the anchor is right about one thing, most women probably are going to be offended by this if they hear about it and it is possible that they would be turned-off by McCain, especially if they're independents and don't feel passionately about any of the candidates.

red states rule
11-14-2007, 10:24 AM
I don't know how things work in that head of yours, but in real life we try to conduct ourselves with dignity as well as try to respect others. Going around calling women "b*tches" in public is not only disrespectful, it's downright trashy. In my opinion it's way below our nation's top politicians to be blasé about using vulgar monikers in reference to their running mates. He should've atleast politely scolded the woman for using the word, even if he decided to go ahead and take her question seriously. And the anchor is right about one thing, most women probably are going to be offended by this if they hear about it and it is possible that they would be turned-off by McCain, especially if they're independents and don't feel passionately about any of the candidates.

Oh yea, CNN is always respectful

Does the name Jack Cafferty mean anything to you? One of the biggest left wing nuts you will see on CNN

He is in a constant state of mouth frothing hysteria and is always sprewing the Daily Kos talking points

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Oh yea, CNN is always respectful

Does the name Jack Cafferty mean anything to you? One of the biggest left wing nuts you will see on CNN

He is in a constant state of mouth frothing hysteria and is always sprewing the Daily Kos talking points

Atleast CNN has enough class to not call presidential candidates "b*tches." :dunno:

red states rule
11-14-2007, 10:32 AM
Atleast CNN has enough class to not call presidential candidates "b*tches." :dunno:

The do out out DNC talking points, kook conspiracy theories, and give glowing press coverage to the Dems

That is why they have lousy ratings and trail Fox News by a wide margin

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 10:40 AM
The do out out DNC talking points, kook conspiracy theories, and give glowing press coverage to the Dems

That is why they have lousy ratings and trail Fox News by a wide margin

We don't have lousy ratings. And the margin is slim thank you very much.

red states rule
11-14-2007, 10:47 AM
We don't have lousy ratings. And the margin is slim thank you very much.

Oh really?

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/the_scoreboard_monday_nov_12_71006.asp#more

With the ratings Fox News is #5

CNN is # 26

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/default.asp

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 11:13 AM
Oh really?

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/the_scoreboard_monday_nov_12_71006.asp#more

With the ratings Fox News is #5

CNN is # 26

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/default.asp

We're second in news. In terms of ratings with all other channels, yes we're 26 according to your source, but you can't compare news channels with other channels. In terms of just news we're second and the margin is small. Larry King Live alone is one of the highest rated shows on television.

red states rule
11-14-2007, 11:15 AM
We're second in news. In terms of ratings with all other channels, yes we're 26 according to your source, but you can't compare news channels with other channels. In terms of just news we're second and the margin is small. Larry King Live alone is one of the highest rated shows on television.

To bad the ratings do not support your claims

Ted Turner has tried to spn the numbers but they show your liberal bias is driving viewers away

Hell, even the repeat of Bill O'Reilly beats your show by nearly 3 to 1 :lol:

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 11:21 AM
To bad the ratings do not support your claims

Ted Turner has tried to spn the numbers but they show your liberal bias is driving viewers away

Hell, even the repeat of Bill O'Reilly beats your show by nearly 3 to 1 :lol:

CNN isn't liberally biased. It's an objective news source. If you're interested in learning about news bias, perhaps you should take a look at this:http://www.newshounds.us/

red states rule
11-14-2007, 11:25 AM
CNN isn't liberally biased. It's an objective news source. If you're interested in learning about news bias, perhaps you should take a look at this:http://www.newshounds.us/

CNN is very liberal. Here is one example (I have alot more BTW)

CNN Anchor Lauds Liberal Senator’s Attack on GOP Member: ‘Good For Her’
By Scott Whitlock | March 21, 2007 - 16:13 ET
CNN anchor Don Lemon just couldn’t resist editorializing over liberal Senator Barbara Boxer’s slam against a conservative colleague, James Inhofe. During the 3pm EDT hour of the "CNN Newsroom" program, anchors Lemon and Brianna Keilar played a contentious exchange between Boxer and Inhofe in which the Democratic Senator chastised the Republican for interrupting former Vice President Al Gore’s global warming testimony. After the clip, this exchange followed:

Brianna Keilar: "Wow. All right. That was quite an exchange. And, you know, we were expecting something from Senator James Inhofe. He is a critic of global warming....We thought maybe it might be with him and former Senator, former Vice President Al Gore, but it ended up between him and Senator Barbara Boxer. She really got a stinger in there, I will say."

Don Lemon: [Laughs, then quietly] "Good for her."

http://newsbusters.org/node/11565

darin
11-14-2007, 11:25 AM

I've yet to see CNN Pundits chastise Liberals for Calling our President a liar, a traitor, equating him to Hitler, etc...

(shrug)

red states rule
11-14-2007, 11:26 AM
I've yet to see CNN Pundits chastise Liberals for Calling our President a liar, a traitor, equating him to Hitler, etc...

(shrug)

and how they talked about contractors trying to rebuild Iraq

CNN Anchor Derides Kidnapped Contractors as ‘Mercenaries’
By Scott Whitlock | November 17, 2006 - 15:38 ET
On Friday’s "American Morning," anchor Miles O’Brien characterized a group of kidnaped contractors, which included four Americans, as "mercenaries." The program, which airs on CNN, a network that has been severely criticized for airing terrorist footage of American soldiers being murdered, featured a segment on the activities and tasks of military contractors. Introducing reporter Ali Velshi, O’Brien said this:

Miles O'Brien: "In southern Iraq, more now on the search for four American security contractors, one Austrian, feared kidnaped. It happened in Nasiriyah where Iraqi troops have taken control of security, but there's reason to believe the contractors were stopped at a checkpoint manned by insurgents masquerading as the authorities. 'American Morning's Ali Velshi is here to give us some perspective. The big picture, you know, we call them contractors. In another era, we would call them mercenaries."

Ali Velshi: "That's right, they are paid armed forces. There are different kind of contractors in, in Iraq right now."

http://www.newsbusters.org/node/9153

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 11:27 AM

(shrug)

He IS a liar. Why should they say otherwise? They aren't going to kowtow to conservative viewers simply because reality hurts their feelings. (raises leg, lets out silent but deadly fart)

red states rule
11-14-2007, 11:31 AM
He IS a liar. Why should they say otherwise? They aren't going to kowtow to conservative viewers simply because reality hurts their feelings. (raises leg, lets out silent but deadly fart)

Of course we are talking about news anchors - not opinion givers. Oh, at CNN they are one in the same

CNN Anchor: Democrats 'Weak On Defense, But That Was Ridiculous'
By Ken Shepherd | June 8, 2007 - 16:41 ET
Following a report on fisticuffs in the Alabama State Senate, CNN reporter T.J. Holmes cracked a joke about Sen. Lowell Barron (D) being on the receiving end of a punch to the face from Republican Senator Charles Bishop.

"The Democrat didn't hit him back. I mean, they say Democrats are weak on defense, but that was ridiculous," Holmes, co-anchoring the June 8 "CNN Newsroom" quipped.

"Oh, come on, T.J.!" co-anchor Betty Nguyen replied.

"That may not be the end of this incident, actually. The senator who was hit has not ruled out filing charges. And again, he was the Democrat. I'm just saying," Holmes added.

http://www.newsbusters.org/node/13319

darin
11-14-2007, 11:34 AM

In this post you show yourself a hypocrite. You talk about how 'horrible' it is to use the word 'bitch' - yet you have no problems, uhem, LYING about the President. You're a silly boy.

red states rule
11-14-2007, 11:36 AM
In this post you show yourself a hypocrite. You talk about how 'horrible' it is to use the word 'bitch' - yet you have no problems, uhem, LYING about the President. You're a silly boy.

I think he said he works for CNN - if true, what do you expect?

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 11:39 AM

Are you serious? You think the word "b*tch" and the word "liar" are the same thing? Is that really the angle you're going with here? Because I've got to tell you, you could do a LOT better than that. You're so wrong on this that I'm not even going to address it again.

red states rule
11-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Are you serious? You think the word "b*tch" and the word "liar" are the same thing? Is that really the angle you're going with here? Because I've got to tell you, you could do a LOT better than that. You're so wrong on this that I'm not even going to address it again.

So no liberal bias eh?

CNN Reporter on Nancy Pelosi as Speaker: ‘A Moment to Savor’
By Scott Whitlock | January 5, 2007 - 15:11 ET
CNN anchor Anderson Cooper began the Thursday edition of his "AC: 360" program by announcing that he intended to "keep them [the Democrats] honest." A few seconds later, reporter Dana Bash described Nancy Pelosi’s elevation to Speaker as "a moment to savor." For everyone? Ms. Bash elaborated, saying that portents of Democratic power could be seen everywhere, including the appearance of Hollywood celebrities and the sight of former House Speaker Dennis Hastert sitting in the back of the chamber:

Anderson Cooper: "Day one for lawmakers who are promising a whole host of legislation in their first 100 hours of work. We're here tonight to help keep them honest. So, throughout the hour, we will be looking at how Democrats hope to make law. First, though, CNN's Dana Bash on how they are making history."

Dana Bash: "A moment to savor -- Nancy Pelosi seized the gavel and, with it, power for the Democrats, an ambitious agenda, but, today, history, the first female Speaker, second in line to be president."

Nancy Pelosi: "For our daughters and our granddaughters, today we have broken the marble ceiling."

Now, the CNN correspondent would likely argue that she meant the first female Speaker is an occasion to appreciate. However, imagine this was 1994, would Bash describe Newt Gingrich being sworn in as the first Republican Speaker in 40 years as "a moment to savor?" It’s conceivable the term would have been used, but likely only with the qualifier that such a moment would be relished by Republicans. Is CNN unaware of the fact that half the county is dreading, not gleefully anticipating, a Pelosi Speakership? Perhaps Dana Bash has less credibility on this subject, given her recent characterization of incoming Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid as being an iPod-loving, "People" magazine-reading everyman.

http://www.newsbusters.org/node/9986

darin
11-14-2007, 11:41 AM

Absolutely. Bitch. Liar. Evil. Murderous.

Bitch was used against Hillary - NOT by a "leader"..

The other three are consistently thrown at the President.

theHawk
11-14-2007, 12:08 PM

There's a little something called the First Amendment that allows the woman in question to use the word bitch. I don't see Dem leaders rebuking people when they refer to the president as a "liar".

CNN is very liberal biased, you're just too blind to see that no doubt. Your above statement that "he IS a liar" is proof of that. You libs just blindly believe the lies you've told yourselves over the years until you actually believe it. Bush didn't "lie" to the country, he simply had faulty information at worst. To lie you have to knowingly have correct information and give out different(false) information. None of that has been proven to have happened. I'm not a Bush fan but to suggest he KNEW for a fact that Iraq had no WMDs at all but told everyone that they did, is slanderous and completely false.

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 12:09 PM
So no liberal bias eh?

CNN Reporter on Nancy Pelosi as Speaker: ‘A Moment to Savor’
By Scott Whitlock | January 5, 2007 - 15:11 ET
CNN anchor Anderson Cooper began the Thursday edition of his "AC: 360" program by announcing that he intended to "keep them [the Democrats] honest." A few seconds later, reporter Dana Bash described Nancy Pelosi’s elevation to Speaker as "a moment to savor." For everyone? Ms. Bash elaborated, saying that portents of Democratic power could be seen everywhere, including the appearance of Hollywood celebrities and the sight of former House Speaker Dennis Hastert sitting in the back of the chamber:

Anderson Cooper: "Day one for lawmakers who are promising a whole host of legislation in their first 100 hours of work. We're here tonight to help keep them honest. So, throughout the hour, we will be looking at how Democrats hope to make law. First, though, CNN's Dana Bash on how they are making history."

Dana Bash: "A moment to savor -- Nancy Pelosi seized the gavel and, with it, power for the Democrats, an ambitious agenda, but, today, history, the first female Speaker, second in line to be president."

Nancy Pelosi: "For our daughters and our granddaughters, today we have broken the marble ceiling."

Now, the CNN correspondent would likely argue that she meant the first female Speaker is an occasion to appreciate. However, imagine this was 1994, would Bash describe Newt Gingrich being sworn in as the first Republican Speaker in 40 years as "a moment to savor?" It’s conceivable the term would have been used, but likely only with the qualifier that such a moment would be relished by Republicans. Is CNN unaware of the fact that half the county is dreading, not gleefully anticipating, a Pelosi Speakership? Perhaps Dana Bash has less credibility on this subject, given her recent characterization of incoming Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid as being an iPod-loving, "People" magazine-reading everyman.

http://www.newsbusters.org/node/9986
It was a triumph for women no matter what your politics are :dunno: Looks like your conservative bias blinded you to it.

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Oh my gawd! "Liar" is not the same as "b*tch!" "B*tch" is a vulgarity. "Liar" most certainly is NOT a vulgarity. Especially when the person being called a "liar" really IS a liar. Hellooooo! Is anybody in there?

McCain should've corrected the woman for the sake of his own self-respect. End of story. Why are you guys so eager to associate a Republican presidential candidate with a person who has so little class that she calls a US Senator and former first lady a "b*tch?"

red states rule
11-14-2007, 12:11 PM
It was a triumph for women no matter what your politics are :dunno: Looks like your conservative bias blinded you to it.

As I said, you can't tell the difference between CNN anchors and the opinion commentators

Sicne CNN's ratings are so low, Mr Turner comnined the jobs into one to save money

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 12:14 PM
As I said, you can't tell the difference between CNN anchors and the opinion commentators

Sicne CNN's ratings are so low, Mr Turner comnined the jobs into one to save money

That's hilarious coming from a person who gets his "news" from The O'Reilly Factor.

theHawk
11-14-2007, 12:14 PM
If Hitlery can't handle being called a "bitch" then she isn't going to fare well as leader of the free world.

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 12:15 PM
If Hitlery can't handle being called a "bitch" then she isn't going to fare well as leader of the free world.

I doubt Hillary cares man. This is about McCain and the caliber of people he apparently attracts anyway. Stop trying to cloud the issue.

red states rule
11-14-2007, 12:17 PM
I doubt Hillary cares man. This is about McCain and the caliber of people he apparently attracts anyway. Stop trying to cloud the issue.

No, this is about the liberal bias on CNN and how they no longer try to hide it

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 12:19 PM
No, this is about the liberal bias on CNN and how they no longer try to hide it

So whenever a news agency discusses something that may negatively affect a Republican candidate's campaign they're suddenly "biased?" There's that paper-thin skin again. You haven't had yourself a great big cry about those mean ol' "secular progressives" yet have you? BOO HOO. I promise once you do you'll feel better.

red states rule
11-14-2007, 12:22 PM
So whenever a news agency discusses something that may negatively affect a Republican candidate's campaign they're suddenly "biased?" There's that paper-thin skin again. You haven't had yourself a great big cry about those mean ol' "secular progressives" yet have you? BOO HOO. I promise once you do you'll feel better.

You libs will never get it. You do not mix opinions with the news

That is why CNN (like MSNBC) is tanking in the ratings behind Fox News. CNN goes out of its way to slant the news to paint Dems in a postive light

Meanwhile, Fox News is #1 - and libs think they need to move more to the left to catch up

Pale Rider
11-14-2007, 12:22 PM
That hillary clinton... I'll tell ya... what a fucking BITCH! :fu:

red states rule
11-14-2007, 12:24 PM
That hillary clinton... I'll tell ya... what a fucking BITCH! :fu:

I wonder if Wolf Blitzer will be taking extra percautions at tonights debate, since Clinton Inc told him not to pick on her?

Pale Rider
11-14-2007, 12:26 PM
I wonder if Wolf Blitzer will be taking extra percautions at tonights debate, since Clinton Inc told him not to pick on her?

If he doesn't want to be just another name on the clinton hit list he will.

red states rule
11-14-2007, 12:32 PM

Since we are talking about CNN - one question he could ask would be

"Sen Clinton, when did you first realize you were not only the the best candidate,but the chosen one, to save our nation, and the world, from the utter disaster known as the Bush administration?"

theHawk
11-14-2007, 02:33 PM

Haha, yea...McCain(as well as any other Republican) attracts the caliber of people that think Hillary is a bitch. Thats really profound.

nevadamedic
11-14-2007, 02:36 PM

They would if it was a Republican woman candidate. I guarantee they would use that word or worse.

red states rule
11-14-2007, 02:37 PM
They would if it was a Republican woman candidate. I guarantee they would use that word or worse.

Ob TV, they would have to bleep out the words they would use

nevadamedic
11-14-2007, 02:38 PM

He better becareful, he will end up as a suicide by sniper rifle just like Hillary's longtime lover, law partner and head White House Council for Bill Clinton.

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Sorry guys. The "moral majority" and gangsta rappers are the only ones using those words. You keep good company :rolleyes:

red states rule
11-14-2007, 02:40 PM
He better becareful, he will end up as a suicide by sniper rifle just like Hillary's longtime lover, law partner and head White House Council for Bill Clinton.

All is needed is the OK by Don Clintoneone

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 02:42 PM
All is needed is the OK by Don Clintoneone

You guys sure are giving a lot of credit to a little guy from Arkansas. Atleast you're finally admitting that Bill Clinton is a great man.

red states rule
11-14-2007, 02:45 PM
You guys sure are giving a lot of credit to a little guy from Arkansas. Atleast you're finally admitting that Bill Clinton is a great man.

He did run a hell of big criminal empire for 8 years - and then pardoned those who got jailed during those 8 years

Abbey Marie
11-14-2007, 03:47 PM
McCain is such a non-factor, that the only reason for CNN to run this story is to engender sympathy for sHrillary.

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 03:49 PM
He did run a hell of big criminal empire for 8 years - and then pardoned those who got jailed during those 8 years

"Criminal empire?" Please.

musicman
11-14-2007, 05:34 PM
McCain is such a non-factor, that the only reason for CNN to run this story is to engender sympathy for sHrillary.

Precisely. The MSM/DNC takes the credit that McCain richly deserves for having torpedoed his own campaign, and confers it upon Hillary:

A) Someone involved in the McCain campaign has dared to utter a disparaging word about Hillary.

B) McCain's campaign is DOA.

Conclusion: A caused B.

It adds to the Hillary mystique. What a joke. The truth is not in these people.

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 05:36 PM
Precisely. The MSM/DNC takes the credit that McCain richly deserves for having torpedoed his own campaign, and confers it upon Hillary:

A) Someone involved in the McCain campaign has dared to utter a disparaging word about Hillary.

B) McCain's campaign is DOA.

Conclusion: A caused B.

It adds to the Hillary mystique. What a joke. The truth is not in these people.

:tinfoil: You guys are doing a great job making stuff up. I'll just be over here laughing at you. :laugh:

musicman
11-14-2007, 05:40 PM
:tinfoil: You guys are doing a great job making stuff up. I'll just be over here laughing at you. :laugh:

Wow. Devastating. Guess you told me a thing or two...

11-14-2007, 05:40 PM

Why would they call insult their candidate, who is the only one who could even fit the description?

Now if Condi was in the race and someone on the left called her that, CNN wouldnt have given it another look.

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 05:42 PM
Wow. Devastating. Guess you told me a thing or two...

Uhhaha! Yayuh I sure did Huckleberry! Hyuck!

ps It's supposed to be read in the voice of Disney's Goofy because that's what I hear in my head when I read your posts.

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Why would they call insult their candidate, who is the only one who could even fit the description?

Now if Condi was in the race and someone on the left called her that, CNN wouldnt have given it another look.

BS. It's still vulgar and classless whoever it is. It would be covered the same way if it were Condi or anyone.

musicman
11-14-2007, 05:48 PM
Uhhaha! Yayuh I sure did Huckleberry! Hyuck!

Such incisive analysis! Such rapier wit! I'm glad to have gotten out of this debate with my skin, let me tell ya'!

Hagbard Celine
11-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Such incisive analysis! Such rapier wit! I'm glad to have gotten out of this debate with my skin, let me tell ya'!

Nothing makes me happier. I wish you could've been scrappier. Nice use of the word "rapier." Did you see it on your word-of-the-day toilet papier?

musicman
11-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Nothing makes me happier. I wish you could've been scrappier. Nice use of the word "rapier." Did you see it on your word-of-the-day toilet papier?

You're all backed up, apologist.

Go see a urologist.

Kathianne
11-14-2007, 06:07 PM
You're all backed up, apologist.

Go see a urologist.

Sorry MM, better yet, a proctologist.

Abbey Marie
11-14-2007, 06:11 PM

Oh no! I'm crushed!

musicman
11-14-2007, 06:24 PM
Sorry MM, better yet, a proctologist.

LOL - when a change is right, it's right! You and I could be the next Lennon&McCartney!

musicman
11-14-2007, 06:25 PM
Oh no! I'm crushed!

:laugh2::clap:

red states rule
11-15-2007, 07:10 AM
Here is an update.

CNN's Sanchez Defends Hit on McCain Over 'Bitch' as Kurtz Chastises Sanchez
By Brent Baker | November 15, 2007 - 03:45 ET
A night after CNN host Rick Sanchez decided to try to create a scandal over John McCain's failure to rebuke a supporter who referred to Hillary Clinton as a “bitch,” Sanchez on Wednesday declared McCain “should have distanced himself” from the remark and, since he didn't, the incident was newsworthy; McCain castigated CNN for its “biased reporting” and CNN's own media critic, Howard Kurtz agreed “his campaign has a point. That little incident was pretty badly hyped by Rick Sanchez.” ABC got into the hype too as anchor Charles Gibson introduced a story on “another bit of controversy in the presidential race” which “involves the reaction of Senator John McCain when a lady at a town meeting asked him a question that contained a derogatory reference to Hillary Clinton.”

On CNN's The Situation Room, Brian Todd informed viewers how on “Tuesday evening CNN anchor Rick Sanchez takes about six minutes at the very top of his prime time show, Out in the Open, raising questions about why Senator McCain didn't immediately chastise the woman for insulting Mrs. Clinton like that.” Later, on Out in the Open, Sanchez whined about how in criticizing CNN's news judgment, McCain is “shooting the messenger, blaming me personally and CNN for his present plight.” Sanchez laid bare his agenda as he excoriated McCain for not acting as Sanchez wanted: “His staff has put out several statements today. None of them offers an apology to women in general or to Hillary Clinton specifically.”

http://www.newsbusters.org/