PDA

View Full Version : goods pile up in as ression nears - worst since the 1930s? (merged)

Pages : 1 [2]

Kathianne
11-16-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm starting to think that too. :(

Yep. She posts at edited.com, edited site, under the moniker of 'Desh'. While the logic still leaves lots to be desired, she can obviously create a coherent sentence. She is only trying to create yuks on her perceived idiocy of 'neocons' which are all that do not agree with her.

Funny thing, Darla often has to come and clarify what Desh really means. That would be John Doe here, who recently took a powder.

I think they are both nice folks, but resent the assumption that those that see things differently are stupid.

manu1959
11-16-2007, 07:40 PM
I think you better go look up passive agressive

gee that wasn't passive agressive or anything....

actsnoblemartin
11-16-2007, 08:25 PM
this is why china is such a threat.

truthmatters
11-17-2007, 08:37 AM
Yep. She posts at edited.com, edited site, under the moniker of 'Desh'. While the logic still leaves lots to be desired, she can obviously create a coherent sentence. She is only trying to create yuks on her perceived idiocy of 'neocons' which are all that do not agree with her.

Funny thing, Darla often has to come and clarify what Desh really means. That would be John Doe here, who recently took a powder.

I think they are both nice folks, but resent the assumption that those that see things differently are stupid.

You are wrong. I do nothing differnt there than I do here except Im more polite here. Darla and Care are NOT the same person.

I would like you all to know kathy sent me a PM before she posted the name of this site telling me I needed to leave this site or she would send you all over to the other one. I suggest you all come on over and see just how nice I am to you in comparision to the people there who will rip you a new one.

jimnyc
11-17-2007, 08:55 AM
I would like you all to know kathy sent me a PM before she posted the name of this site telling me I needed to leave this site or she would send you all over to the other one. I suggest you all come on over and see just how nice I am to you in comparision to the people there who will rip you a new one.

I suggest you STOP LYING. Kathianne has CC'd dmp and myself on your PM exchange with her and she told you no such thing. She never once told you to leave this site. Furthermore, as per the rules, we don't discuss private correspondence on the board. Send me a PM if you need assistance, just don't lie to me about what I already know!

truthmatters
11-17-2007, 09:07 AM
It is what was communicated to me.

I thought we were not allowed to advertise ohter sites on here?

jimnyc
11-17-2007, 09:10 AM
It is what was communicated to me.

I thought we were not allowed to advertise ohter sites on here?

It IS NOT what was communicated to you. You misinterpreted what she said, and wrote something here that was never stated to you in PM.

Comments about other site were edited out.

End of discussion about PM's in this thread, or bans will be issued.

truthmatters
11-17-2007, 09:24 AM
Talk of Worst Recession Since the 1930s
By DAN DORFMAN
November 12, 2007

After what Los Angeles money manager Arnold Silver called "a brutal three days," the question is: What now for the market?

A Wall Street superstar this year who runs Balestra Capital Partners, Jim Melcher, says he's "worried about a recession. Not a normal one, but a very bad one. The worst since the 1930s. I expect we'll see clear signs of it in six months with a dramatic slowdown in the gross domestic product."

Balestra Capital, a $350 million New York hedge fund, was up 3% for the past three market sessions, when the Dow Jones Industrials, spearheaded by widespread declines in financial stocks and fears of more billion-dollar-plus asset write-downs, tumbled more than 677 points, or about 4.5%. The Nasdaq fared worse, skidding about 7%, triggered by across-the-board declines in those fast-stepping technology stocks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nysun.com/article/66268

I suggest this thread be returned to its original subject.

jimnyc
11-17-2007, 09:25 AM
I suggest this thread be returned to its original subject.

Thank you, and I'm in total agreement. :)

Abbey Marie
11-17-2007, 10:13 AM
I suggest you STOP LYING. Kathianne has CC'd dmp and myself on your PM exchange with her and she told you no such thing. She never once told you to leave this site. Furthermore, as per the rules, we don't discuss private correspondence on the board. Send me a PM if you need assistance, just don't lie to me about what I already know!

So truthmatters outright lied about it? Nice.

Edited to add: Just saw Jim's wish to go back to the original topic. Carry on!

Sir Evil
11-17-2007, 10:18 AM

Does this really surprise anyone?

:laugh2: Desh? :laugh2::laugh2:
Desh the Dish, posted like a retard then, and nothing has changed since. Anymore fucking morons trying to hide themselves? :laugh2: What a bunch of shitbricks!

No1tovote4
11-17-2007, 11:42 AM

Desh the Dish, posted like a retard then, and nothing has changed since. Anymore fucking morons trying to hide themselves? :laugh2: What a bunch of shitbricks!

Whatup, SE?

truthmatters
11-17-2007, 11:45 AM

Nope I did not but Im not allowed to defend myself because I can not show you the MPs now can I?

truthmatters
11-17-2007, 11:47 AM

Here let me fill you in the rest of the way. Its short for Deshrubinator from politics.com and fullpolitics.com. I was hiding nothing. Why dont you give us a list of all the places you have been on the net if you think they are required when you enter a new site?

Kathianne
11-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Gee, just when everyone was starting to play nicely. Hey TM, I was wrong to post the URL, glad Jim removed it. Now so should you.

truthmatters
11-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Gee, just when everyone was starting to play nicely. Hey TM, I was wrong to post the URL, glad Jim removed it. Now so should you.

I did.

I accept your regret and I will NEVER metion it again even if called a liar when I am not. Thank you Kathy and my respect for you is returned to prior levels.

Abbey Marie
11-17-2007, 11:52 AM
Nope I did not but Im not allowed to defend myself because I can not show you the MPs now can I?

No you cannot. Even mentioning PM content is bannable.

And I believe Jim, who in my experience, has always been honest on these boards.

truthmatters
11-17-2007, 12:01 PM
I think Jim is a good guy and I think he really tries to be fair.

jimnyc
11-17-2007, 12:07 PM

You stated that Kathianne told you to leave the site. She did no such thing, and you and I have already acknowledged this in PM's. Stating she did say that to you WAS in fact an outright lie.

Now please, people, let the PM issue die or this thread will be locked. Kathianne knows what was stated. TM knows what was stated, and Darin and I know what was stated. I am telling you all for a FACT what was NOT stated, and that's all that matters.

manu1959
11-17-2007, 12:10 PM
You stated that Kathianne told you to leave the site. She did no such thing, and you and I have already acknowledged this in PM's. Stating she did say that to you WAS in fact an outright lie.

Now please, people, let the PM issue die or this thread will be locked. Kathianne knows what was stated. TM knows what was stated, and Darin and I know what was stated. I am telling you all for a FACT what was NOT stated, and that's all that matters.

split the thread????????????????

truthmatters
11-17-2007, 12:12 PM
I did.

I accept your regret and I will NEVER metion it again even if called a liar when I am not. Thank you Kathy and my respect for you is returned to prior levels.

Its done jim

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 08:41 AM
Here let me fill you in the rest of the way. Its short for Deshrubinator from politics.com and fullpolitics.com. I was hiding nothing. Why dont you give us a list of all the places you have been on the net if you think they are required when you enter a new site?

Kind of a stupid moniker but somehow fitting however I tend to like to equate Desh to Douche, that seems even more fitting. Point is regardless of where you have registered the final conclusion that one would draw is that you are as dumb as a fucking rock.

Asking who else was hiding was simply asking who else came over from that shitty little click of morons that all posted together were I first saw it.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 10:05 AM
thanks Sir Evil

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 10:14 AM
thanks Sir Evil

You're quite welcome, some times just having reality pointed out for you can be an amazing thing. ;)

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 10:23 AM
Yes you are right. The opinions of a guy who understands himself so well (as you obviously do which is evident by your self labeling) can sometimes illuminate lifes little nuances. You clearly have an opinion of me that gives me pride.Its just like your insights into who JD truely is. You make a great barrometer of what is good and right.

JohnDoe
11-18-2007, 10:32 AM

I think they are both nice folks, but resent the assumption that those that see things differently are stupid. My! You've made me come out of my sabbatical!!!!

FYI kathianne, I am not Darla on the "other site", and never have been Darla anywhere. Where the heck did you get "that" from? You are a pretty "confused" human being on that one....I wonder what else you are getting wrong?

And no one made me take a "powder", I chose to sit back and not post for a bit...to get my own composure in check....and for goodness sakes kathianne, I don't think anyone on this board is stupid, and I certainly wouldn't be partisan enough to think that people are stupid just because they differ with me....where you got that CRAP from is beyond me? Maybe you should look in the mirror my dear.

jd

Said1
11-18-2007, 10:43 AM
So you're just lurking and not posting?

Anyho. It's pretty easy to tell who is who by on-line activity. Those with dual id's are easy to spot on multiple boards. Not only that, posting styles stay very similar, even though an attempt to be 'different' is made, there are still tell tale signs.

G'day to you mame. :)

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 10:45 AM
Yes you are right.

I know.

The opinions of a guy who understands himself so well (as you obviously do which is evident by your self labeling) can sometimes illuminate lifes little nuances. You clearly have an opinion of me that gives me pride.Its just like your insights into who JD truely is. You make a great barrometer of what is good and right.
I know this too. Think I am the only one with this opinion? think again. You are just too fucking stupid to see it.

Thing is that it's evident that you have a hard time comprehending anything that is not of your opinion therefore you will always be a little dim when it comes to actual self though, another thing that is very evident in your posts.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Maybe you should look in the mirror my dear.

jd

I'm certain that she will be able to see herself unlike your.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 10:54 AM
My! You've made me come out of my sabbatical!!!!

FYI miss kathianne, I am not Darla on the "other site", and never have been Darla anywhere. Where the heck did you get "that" from? You are a pretty "confused" human being on that one....I wonder what else you are getting wrong?

And no one made me take a "powder", I chose to sit back and not post for a bit...to get my own composure in check....and for goodness sakes miss kathianne, I don't think anyone on this board is stupid, and I certainly wouldn't be partisan enough to think that people are stupid just because they differ with me....where you got that CRAP from is beyond me? Maybe you should look in the mirror my dear.

jd

Hey, JD,

You may want to ask your friend TM to keep her trap shut then. First she outright lies on this thread about what Kathianne stated, but she went further and told me that one of the reasons you left here was because of the same problem she was having with Kathianne. Now you're stating no one did anything. Your friend's lies aren't doing you any favors.

OCA
11-18-2007, 11:00 AM
Hey, JD,

You may want to ask your friend TM to keep her trap shut then. First she outright lies on this thread about what Kathianne stated, but she went further and told me that one of the reasons you left here was because of the same problem she was having with Kathianne. Now you're stating no one did anything. Your friend's lies aren't doing you any favors.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I love people who lie so much that they can't keep them straight, cracks me the hell up.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 11:00 AM
JD is the real deal. She is a good person who you would allow to watch your childern if you would allow yourselves to see others of differing opinions as your fellow Americans instead fo the enemy. We are all americans who care deeply about our country even if we dissagree on the best methods.This country is truely begining to come together and Im affraid the meeting point is going to leave many of you very sad unless you are willing to truely accept the fruits of Democracy.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 11:01 AM
TM - how about addressing the 2 outright lies you've been caught in?

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 11:02 AM
JD is the real deal. She is a good person who you would allow to watch your childern if you would allow yourselves to see others of differing opinions as your fellow Americans instead fo the enemy. We are all americans who care deeply about our country even if we dissagree on the best methods.This country is truely begining to come together and Im affraid the meeting point is going to leave many of you very sad unless you are willing to truely accept the fruits of Democracy.

You are too stupid to know if the real deal hit you in the fucking head.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 11:02 AM
TM - how about addressing the 2 outright lies you've been caught in?

And they would be?

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 11:03 AM
And they would be?

1 - You said Kathianne told you to leave this site

2 - You told me one of the reasons JD left was because of Kathianne and the same issue

Do you deny this?

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 11:05 AM

2 - You told me one of the reasons JD left was because of Kathianne and the same issue

Do you deny this?

She has a head like a big hunk of gorgonzola so asking her to repeat what she said would be pointless.

JohnDoe
11-18-2007, 11:06 AM
So you're just lurking and not posting?

Anyho. It's pretty easy to tell who is who by on-line activity. Those with dual id's are easy to spot on multiple boards. Not only that, posting styles stay very similar, even though an attempt to be 'different' is made, there are still tell tale signs.

G'day to you mame. :)

Yes Said1, I chose to sit back and just read the site and not post, is that a problem with you? Are you trying to tell me this is against the rules or something? I have been honest from the moment I started on this board. If there were friends or foe on this board that knew me under my other ID from other boards I, sent them a note and told them who I was....from other sites.

RSR, Manu, Diuretic, Truthmatters, ManfromMaine, Gunny, Sir Evil, and others all were told what userid I was on other boards....I lied to know one that knew me elsewhere under another name...I even told Abbey when I first started here who I was on other boards....

As far as those that did not know me well, I didn't think it would matter to them what ID I posted under?

My demeanor has not changed between either names that I have used....I am the same poster with the same values, interests, political positions, and faith.

Hope that clears this up for you.

jd

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Yes Said1, I chose to sit back and just read the site and not post, is that a problem with you? Are you trying to tell me this is against the rules or something? I have been honest from the moment I started on this board. If there were friends or foe on this board that knew me under my other ID from other boards I, sent them a note and told them who I was....from other sites.

RSR, Manu, Diuretic, Truthmatters, ManfromMaine, Gunny, Sir Evil, and others all were told what userid I was on other boards....I lied to know one that knew me elsewhere under another name...I even told Abbey when I first started here who I was on other boards....

As far as those that did not know me well, I didn't think it would matter to them what ID I posted under?

My demeanor has not changed between either names that I have used....I am the same poster with the same values, interests, political positions, and faith.

jd

It's very clear, out in front with a public post, and behind the seen with a message or a comment it all points out things very clearly. :rolleyes:

OCA
11-18-2007, 11:10 AM
She has a head like a big hunk of gorgonzola so asking her to repeat what she said would be pointless.

:laugh2::laugh2:

Is it all blue veined or does it have a hint of green also?

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 11:12 AM
:laugh2::laugh2:

Is it all blue veined or does it have a hint of green also?

:laugh2:

I would have to lean with both.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 11:13 AM

Do you deny this?

I will remind you I promised Kathy to never mention this again. I will continue to keep my promise to her so fire away and I will continue to ignore you calling me a liar on this point. I wish in the spirit of good opperator of this site you will honor the promise I gave Kathy. She made the effort and I respect her for it.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 11:15 AM
I will remind you I promised Kathy to never mention this again. I will continue to keep my promise to her so fire away and I will continue to ignore you calling me a liar on this point. I wish in the spirit of good opperator of this site you will honor the promise I gave Kathy. She made the effort and I respect her for it.

Nice dodge!

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 11:16 AM

Ignore it all you like, but it doesn't change the FACT that you LIED. Kathianne might be nicer than me and willing to drop it, but when someone tells the entire board here that they were told to leave the board by another member, when they weren't, I make sure the entire board knows it was a LIE.

JohnDoe
11-18-2007, 11:17 AM
Hey, JD,

I don't even know what all of that is about Jim? The only reason I knew to even look for this thread is because a girl named Darla on one of the other sites I visit, started a thread with Runyon/(Kathianne's DIFFERENT user id over there) on it that mentioned Kathianne and John Doe on it.

So I can be of no help on this one...at least not yet, not until I have the skivvy on what the heck is going on????

jd

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 11:19 AM
So I can be of no help on this one...at least not yet, not until I have the skivvy on what the heck is going on????

jd

:bsflag:

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 11:20 AM
I don't even know what all of that is about Jim? The only reason I knew to even look for this thread is because a girl named Darla on one of the other sites I visit, started a thread with Runyon/(Kathianne's DIFFERENT user id over there) on it that mentioned Kathianne and John Doe on it.

jd

No biggie, JD, I have no beef with you. I really don't have an issue with TM either, but it's very disrespectful when you post for the entire board to read that another member threatened you and told you to leave the site. TM wasn't aware that I was being CC'd on all the messages, and this was never stated. That then becomes not only an issue for Kathianne, but the integrity of the board. I want the members aware that we do not have members running around telling members to leave the site via PM.

JohnDoe
11-18-2007, 11:22 AM
It's very clear, out in front with a public post, and behind the seen with a message or a comment it all points out things very clearly. :rolleyes:

Please explain that comment Sir Evil? Did I not greet you immediately when you came back here and tell you that I was Care4all from "the other site"?

jd

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 11:25 AM
I'll also add, TM, that you apparently claim Kathianne stated she would send "Cons" over to the other board if you didn't leave. This was even told to me by the owner of other board. This is also a lie, it was never stated in the PM's.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 11:28 AM
Please explain that comment Sir Evil? Did I not greet you immediately when you came back here and tell you that I was Care4all from "the other site"?

jd

Yep, and your point is?

I don't care if you told me that you were Mother Theresa, I still would of known better not fall in that pile of bullshit a second time.

Seriously, do you think that a few nice words here or there really take the place of the reality when we first encountered each other? When that happened you were at bat for the scumbag maineman, and his class act of what he said to runyon over there. Thing is people look past it, I see it for the class of people that simply look past it because they are on the same political side. You are generally seen in life for the company you keep unless of course you can offer something different to stand out from that company, you have not.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 11:30 AM
Yep, and your point is?

I don't care if you told me that you were Mother Theresa, I still would of known better not fall in that pile of bullshit a second time.

Seriously, do you think that a few nice words here or there really take the place of the reality when we first encountered each other? When that happened you were at bat for the scumbag maineman, and his class act of what he said to runyon over there. Thing is people look past it, I see it for the class of people that simply look past it because they are on the same political side. You are generally seen in life for the company you keep unless of course you can offer something different to stand out from that company, you have not.

Maine can be abrasive but I have seen many others on here from all sides do the same. Why do you hold responsible people who have not been abrassive?

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 11:33 AM
Maine can be abrasive but I have seen many others on here from all sides do the same. Why do you hold responsible people who have not been abrassive?

First this has nothing to do with you, second when you can point out anyone here referring to a female member as a c*unt or someone enduring cancer, and than be told to 'enjoy the chemo asshole" than ask the question again.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 11:34 AM
First this has nothing to do with you, second when you can point out anyone here referring to a female member as a c*unt or someone enduring cancer, and than be told to 'enjoy the chemo asshole" than ask the question again.

How is Care responsible for that?

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 11:37 AM
How is Care responsible for that?

Precisely, that why I suggested it was none of your business. You were not part of what transpired in messages when that took place. Now can you find the posters here that share the same views as maineman when it comes to classless responses or do you just want to defend your ilk when you don't know what the fuck you are talking about?

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 11:40 AM
So you are suggesting Care defended this behavior?

I find that very hard to believe.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 11:42 AM
So you are suggesting Care defended this behavior?

I find that very hard to believe.

So I guess you just choose to nose into something you have'nt a clue about, no surprises there dumbass.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 11:43 AM
No I asked a question for to tell me about the facts and you seem unwilling to answer it. I was under the impression that that was allowed here?

Said1
11-18-2007, 11:44 AM

jd

:laugh2: Not too defensive. What's wrong, were my GENERAL comments about double id's too cutting for you? I could care less about where YOU post and under what moniker. So, let me reiterate: In general, it's easy to tell who has a double id by on-line and writing patterns. GENERALLY, people in GENERAL (meaning anyone who does this, not you, specifically) who do this give themselves away through their writing patterns, among other things.

As for people who start threads about 'leaving' all I have to say about that is LAME. (and this of course includes you, this time). Reading but not posting......bwahahahahahahahahaha....sabbatical hahahahehehehohohahaha. Okily-dokily. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 11:48 AM
No I asked a question for to tell me about the facts and you seem unwilling to answer it. I was under the impression that that was allowed here?

Unwilling? It's already posted, and would be understood by the parties involved. Is it really that hard to understand? While we are on the issue of understanding can you please explain to me the title of your post, and make me understand what "ression" means? What a shitbrick......

JohnDoe
11-18-2007, 11:48 AM
Yep, and your point is?

Seriously, do you think that a few nice words here or there really take the place of the reality when we first encountered each other? When that happened you were at bat for the scumbag maineman, and his class act of what he said to runyon over there. Thing is people look past it, I see it for the class of people that simply look past it because they are on the same political side. You are generally seen in life for the company you keep unless of course you can offer something different to stand out from that company, you have not. I have NO IDEA what you are talking about when it comes to Runyon and Maineman? I have not been a regular poster on that site since I came here to Jim's site, because I enjoyed it here, you can go there and do a search and see this...?

So, keep your bullcrap posts coming, shows the true you....all filled with hot air and insults to make yourself seem important, I suppose?

When we first encountered eachother? I will have to go search the other site to refresh my memory on this, but I think it was about the war and we MOST CERTAINLY differed on our opinions regarding this to the enth degree and it appears that you have not been able to shake this difference of opinion???!!! Hmmmm, I must have gotten to ya? :poke:

jd

Mr. P
11-18-2007, 11:49 AM
:popcorn: :)

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 11:54 AM
Unwilling? It's already posted, and would be understood by the parties involved. Is it really that hard to understand? While we are on the issue of understanding can you please explain to me the title of your post, and make me understand what "ression" means? What a shitbrick......

Perhaps you can direct me to the post where the information is contained?

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 11:56 AM
Perhaps you can direct me to the post where the information is contained?

Will that help you understand something that was not discussed with you, will it make something that was discussed between me, and another party suddenly come clearer, or will it simply divert the fact that you stuck your nose where it does'nt belong?

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 11:57 AM
TM, are you going to come clean?

1 - You told No1tovote4 that Kathianne told you to leave this site, and that she would send "Cons" to his site if you didn't. Is this true?

2 - You stated in this thread that Kathianne told you to leave this site. Is this true?

Please clarify for the members here since it was YOU who first started it by making your implications about Kathianne in this very thread.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 11:58 AM
This is a pretty puplic place to discuss things you wish others to stay out of.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 11:59 AM

Well if my point was not obvious enough to you as to what took place I suggest you might consider working a little harder on your comprehension skills.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 11:59 AM

Yeah, well YOU started it in this very public place by making your accusations here.

Are you going to answer my questions? You have your chance to recant your statements now if you like...

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Yeah, well YOU started it in this very public place by making your accusations here.

Are you going to answer my questions? You have your chance to recant your statements now if you like...

Can anyone else here the crickets? what the fuck, were you expecting to hear the truth or something? :lol:

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 12:10 PM

I will anser those questions if I get Kathys premission to do so.

I will send her a PM and if she says its OK with her if I answer it then I will If she says not to I will not.

I gave her a promise I intend to keep and its her right to deside.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 12:12 PM
I will anser those questions if I get Kathys premission to do so.

I will send her a PM and if she says its OK with her if I answer it then I will If she says not to I will not.

I gave her a promise I intend to keep and its her right to deside.

You don't need her permission to answer these 2 questions:

1 - Did Kathianne tell you to leave this site? Ignore if you will, and I too will seek her permission and post her exact words verbatim.

2 - Did you tell No1tovote4 that Kathianne said she would send "Cons" to his board if you didn't leave this site? I'll also seek his permission to post his exact words.

Now is your chance to come clean and not dig yourself in worse. You don't need others permission to state what YOU said, or didn't say.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 12:16 PM
Do what ever you think is right.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 12:21 PM
Do what ever you think is right.

Why, because it's too hard for you to do the right thing?

#1 - you claimed that Kathianne told you to leave this site. I read the very PM's you claimed she said this in and she never said this, not even close. I'll be happy to post her words verbatim if and when she gives me permission. Your refusal to admit she never stated this will make you look a liar.

#2 - Word got back to me that you went to another board and told them that Kathianne stated if you didn't leave my site that she was going to send "Cons" over to that site. Again, I was CC'd on all the PM's and this was never stated. Your refusal to answer a simple question as to whether or not you said this to the owner of the other board will only come back to make you look like a liar.

For someone with the username "truthmatters" and claims not to be lying, I find it rather odd that you refuse to answer these questions. That's fine though, I'll clear up the integrity of this board and ensure that everyone knows the truth. I'll be damned if someone will make accusations involving my board and refuse to clear up the issue.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 12:22 PM
I await Kathy decision.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 12:24 PM
I don't, she has already granted me the ok to clear up matter #1

You stated she told you to leave this site, and that she would send "Cons" over to the other site if you didn't. Here is exactly what she stated to you:

Desh, I'm tired of your mocking all. If you do not cease and desist, I will make them aware of the other site and your ability to think somewhat cogently.

Would you still like to continue your lying now?

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 12:26 PM
I don't, she has already granted me the ok to clear up matter #1

You stated she told you to leave this site, and that she would send "Cons" over to the other site if you didn't. Here is exactly what she stated to you:

Would you still like to continue your lying now?

That is not the entire message.

will you post the entire message?

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 12:29 PM
Kathianne stated:

Desh, I'm tired of your mocking all. If you do not cease and desist, I will make them aware of the other site and your ability to think somewhat cogently.

Darla dropped out of this for a reason, I'd like to think for good reasons, but...You replied with:

I just realised you are threatening me.

wow how classy.Kathianne stated:

not a threat.You replied with:

You tell me to stop "mocking you" = argueing with you or you will do the same to me that you did to Darla which forced her to leave this site.

I have been doing nothing but discussing the issues adn defending myself from the lies people here tell about what I said (like they do to everyone who is on the left of them) like any sane perso would.

If you truely think this does not qualify as a threat then you are blind.

I am truely begining to understand the charactor of the people still remaining to defend the Republican party by the actions of people hereKathianne stated:

didn't do anything to Darla/John Doe, quite the contrary she made many fine points. She didn't turn topics on their head then spin them like the Exorcist.

You have been posting nonsense, pretending to be illiterate and unable to keep to a topic. Problem is, you can and I know it. So why are you doing so? To go back to JP and laugh at how you 'tied' the cons in knots? Well why don't you try to do just that, by making serious points?

BTW I did say I KNOW you can do what you are pretending not. I think Darla just got tired of trying to catch you before you burned. Wish she'd come back, on her own. Worthy poster she is.You stated:

I have done nothing here but what I always do. I have made perfect sense and defended my arguemetns well. You people turn every discussion into a personal attack some do it by lying about what is said. I defend my self against the lies and you use this duplicitous manner to insult my arguements.

Why are you doing this?Kathianne stated:

I've never lied about you. I really cannot speak for 'the board.'Now please show us where Kathianne either:

Told you to leave this site

or

Threatened to send "Cons" over to the other site.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 12:31 PM
That is not the entire message.

will you post the entire message?

Bottom line is you have already established yourself as a liar, what difference would it make what is posted as you will claim it to not be there anyway.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 12:46 PM
And the truth has left the building, now will never know. :(

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 12:46 PM
Interesting that TM disappears right after proof that she lied is posted.

Now everyone sees it, Kathianne never told her to leave this site, and never threatened to send "Cons" over to another site, as apparently TM told the other board owner.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 12:48 PM
I let my husband do his football scores.

You have left some of my replies out.

Where in her original pm is the referance to JD?

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 12:49 PM
I let my husband do his football scores.

You have left some of my replies out.

What does it matter if it's what SHE said that is in question? By all means though, go ahead and add more!

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 12:50 PM
this is not complete she mentioned JD.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 12:51 PM

Don't matter, you have again lied about something, and again it is visible for everyone to see.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 12:51 PM

Like I said, add whatever you like!!!! And don't forget to include the threats she supposedly made!

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 01:07 PM
The very sad thing here is this is incomplete. I now have no idea who is responsible for it being oncomplete.

Here is what I recall from it ( unfortunately I erased my copy as kathy asked)

I will aslo assume that because Kathy did not anser me in pms but desided to allow you to post it in a least a partial manner that she is freeing me to talk about it.

She said I was mocking people and if i did not stop she would tell this people on this site about the other site and that this is why john doe /left.

I was mocking no one and felt she was setting me up. If she says Im mocking people and I am not how is it I can stop something I am not doing?

In other words quit posting what you are posting or I will have people go to the other site and ruin your time there. She said that this had made Jd and darla leave. I at the time did not eveh realise she thought they were the same person. I thought she had done this to two other posters and truely felt she was trying to show me the power of her tactic.

I believed entirely that she was threatening me with sabatoge of the other site. So I went and told Damo what was happening.There were no lies coming from me in this issue. Then I thought maybe it was just a misunderstanding. Now I realise it very well may have been much deeper than I even originally thought.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Sure, now you deleted the PM's! I'm sure Kathianne didn't and will be happy to clear her name. You are outright lying!

YOU stated - Kathianne told me to leave this site

YOU stated to other board owner - Kathianne told you to leave this site or she would send "Cons" over to his board.

THESE WORDS WERE NEVER REMOTELY STATED BY KATHIANNE!

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 01:11 PM
I believed entirely that she was threatening me with sabatoge of the other site. So I went and told Damo what was happening.There were no lies coming from me in this issue. Then I thought maybe it was just a misunderstanding. Now I realise it very well may have been much deeper than I even originally thought.

Again, you lied, you know it, we know it, so call it what you want. YOU ARE A LIAR!

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 01:13 PM
Here is what I recall from it ( unfortunately I erased my copy as kathy asked)

Are you stating for the record now too that Kathianne asked you to delete your PM's?

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 01:20 PM
Again, you lied, you know it, we know it, so call it what you want. YOU ARE A LIAR!

Oh I am fully aware that is how you will label it.

I was held to my promise and was never allowed to post the words to explian what the message conveyed to me. I posted it too literally how I saw the PM and will pay for that forever on this site. It was not a lie , it was a well worded message and I wish it I could have posted it verbatum when it happened but that would have been against the rules. Kathy played it well and she is very good at what she does. I now have a very different kind of respect for her.

It took people here months to try and find something they could label a lie coming from me and I know it will be used at every turn.I like I posted to Kathy now have a much deeper understanding of how the minds of people in the remaining conservative camp work. I just wish some of that intelligence and consumate effort would be applied to bringing this country together instead of tearing your fellow Americans hearts out.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 01:21 PM
Are you stating for the record now too that Kathianne asked you to delete your PM's?

She asked me to at the other site and I complyed

Kathianne
11-18-2007, 01:21 PM
Sure, now you deleted the PM's! I'm sure Kathianne didn't and will be happy to clear her name. You are outright lying!

YOU stated - Kathianne told me to leave this site

YOU stated to other board owner - Kathianne told you to leave this site or she would send "Cons" over to his board.

THESE WORDS WERE NEVER REMOTELY STATED BY KATHIANNE!

Thanks Jim, I've avoided getting into this for the simple reason that I figured by staying out of it it might be contained as it was becoming obvious that a cross board flamefest might ensue. When that's where it seemed to being dragged, I started forwarding the pm's to the administrators.

When I saw No1 come over, I contacted him via pm's. Told him what was happening and he told me what was being said. I referred him to the "threads", of which there were more than one. I decided to forward one of the pm's to him, knowing he wouldn't betray Jim or use it in any untoward way. (Jim didn't know I did that, I'm writing it so maybe this stops now and for all.) To the best of my knowledge, knowing now the conversation between him and Jim, I think there are no worries about the two boards.

Now TM is trying to create new allegations,
"Here is what I recall from it ( unfortunately I erased my copy as kathy asked)"

Again, not true. So yes TM, you are a poseur which was my real charge and now obviously a chronic liar too.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 01:22 PM
OI was held to my promise and was never allowed to post the words to explian what the message conveyed to me. I posted it too literally how I saw the PM and will pay for that forever on this site. It was not a lie , it was a well worded message and I wish it I could have posted it verbatum when it happened but that would have been against the rules.

You're an idiot! I posted her entire message to you unedited!

Kathianne
11-18-2007, 01:24 PM
She asked me to at the other site and I complyed
You just can't stop!

Jim has my permission to contact that board's administrator for all my activity there in the past 48 hours. I've gone to see the 2 pms you sent me there, didn't respond. Now however I will forward them to No1, as I didn't want him getting involved. I notice the 'Runyon' thead, which I mentioned to No1, I never read.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 01:24 PM
Now TM is trying to create new allegations,

Again, not true. So yes TM, you are a poseur which was my real charge and now obviously a chronic liar too.

Wow, truthmatters tells lies? :laugh2:

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 01:26 PM
The lies from TM are piling up, and conveniently she claims her "proof" has been asked to be deleted, even though Kathianne and I still have said PM's, and it was posted here for all to read! LOL

And then we now find out that the supposed request by Kathianne to delete PM's is a lie. And of course TM claims it was stated elsewhere in the hopes of covering her lies. Sure, Kathianne is gonna go to another board to ask TM to come back here and delete her PM's. :laugh2:

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 01:28 PM
You just can't stop!

Jim has my permission to contact that board's administrator for all my activity there in the past 48 hours. I've gone to see the 2 pms you sent me there, didn't respond. Now however I will forward them to No1, as I didn't want him getting involved. I notice the 'Runyon' thead, which I mentioned to No1, I never read.

I got you kathy. You never said to me "then why dont you just delete it" and I never answered "I did".

Wow, I had always wondered if someone would use the edit mode that way.

I just went and looked and its no longer there.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 01:30 PM
Really, anyone giving this old retard (truthmatters) any credibility at all is just as stupid. She is an exposed liar, nothing more, and much less.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 01:33 PM
I believe enough people have been involved and enough proof shown for me to be satisfied. To recap:

TM stated Kathianne told her to leave this site. TM told other board owner that not only did Kathianne tell her to leave this site, but if she didn't, she would send "Cons" over to his board.

PM's by permission have been posted here showing nothing of the sort. TM has excuses but no proof to back up her libelous claims.

Kathianne was privy to PM's. TM was privy to PM's. dmp was privy to PM's. Other board owner outright told me what TM stated to him.

Proof is in the facts.

Case rested, board integrity secure. I won't tolerate members being threatened, nor will I tolerate threats of board wars. It's been thoroughly proven that neither has transpired.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 01:36 PM
See how easy it is to just shut your mind. You will never again have to read any of the facts I present you (as if you ever did) and you will be able to just exrapolate this one incident out into infinity to accomplish the full bolting and locking of your brain into a cell in which only the neocon faction of the current republican party ca get in to open the little barred window to feed you their meal of pablum.

Lucky you.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 01:39 PM
See how easy it is to just shut your mind. You will never again have to read any of the facts I present you (as if you ever did) and you will be able to just exrapolate this one incident out into infinity to accomplish the full bolting and locking of your brain into a cell in which only the neocon faction of the current republican party ca get in to open the little barred window to feed you their meal of pablum.

Lucky you.

You lied, you were exposed, deal with it. You post nithing factual, and never did ya dumb rock.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 01:39 PM

Lucky you.

Shut my mind? You made specific allegations about another member. The actual PM's were read by me. The allegations you claim were never made. You made allegations to another board owner. The allegations you claim were never made. I don't need an open mind or a closed mind to be able to read the words in front of my face, and the very words the entire board now has an opportunity to read for themselves.

Spin it anyway you like it. You made specific claims and they were proven to be lies.

Said1
11-18-2007, 01:40 PM

Lucky you.

Wow. So articulate all of a sudden. Lucky you. :laugh2:

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Its not all of the sudden it is how I aways write.

There is not one thing different in that style than I always type.

You people come up with some really strange stuff from out of no where.

Maybe you just see through a tainted view the majority of what I say?

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 01:49 PM
Shut my mind? You made specific allegations about another member. The actual PM's were read by me. The allegations you claim were never made. You made allegations to another board owner. The allegations you claim were never made. I don't need an open mind or a closed mind to be able to read the words in front of my face, and the very words the entire board now has an opportunity to read for themselves.

Spin it anyway you like it. You made specific claims and they were proven to be lies.

And I never gave him the PMs either. I will talk to Damo about it later and he has known me for years and I have no doubt he will see through the haze and be very fair about it. He is utterly fantastic in that way. Kathy is a good friend of his and I know that will not color his vision. He is the best. I got spoiled.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 01:50 PM

Shut up imbecile, you are not articulate enough to realize that was sarcasm, and you are'nt smart enough to admit to lying, Instead you are trying to make something of nothing but the bottom line is you are a liar and everyone knows it.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 01:51 PM
And I never gave him the PMs either. I will talk to Damo about it later and he has known me for years and I have no doubt he will see through the haze and be very fair about it. He is utterly fantastic in that way. Kathy is a good friend of his and I know that will not color his vision. He is the best. I got spoiled.

I never said you gave him PM's, I said you told him that Kathianne supposedly told you to leave this site, and that if you didn't she was going to send "Cons" to his site. Of course if you DID forward him the PM's, we wouldn't be here right now, as he would know for sure that it was never said!

Said1
11-18-2007, 01:53 PM

I think you suffer from the mirror effect. Everything you say about us can be said about you. Seriously. I shit you not. :)

Anyway, this entire thing has gotten out of hand. Not to insult you, but maybe you should take a break. Tend to the REAl people in your life. How about it, huh?

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 01:55 PM
It was well worded and conveyed the message well. Next time you can be sure I will parse my words better. I should have said it appears shes trying to get me to leave. That was my fault for sure. Next time I will for sure not erase the PM.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 01:55 PM
It was well worded and conveyed the message well. Next time you can be sure I will parse my words better. I should have said it appears shes trying to get me to leave. That was my fault for sure. Next time I will for sure not erase the PM.

Are you saying there was more said about asking you to leave this site than was posted in the PM I quoted?

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 01:57 PM
I think you suffer from the mirror effect. Everything you say about us can be said about you. Seriously. I shit you not. :)

Anyway, this entire thing has gotten out of hand. Not to insult you, but maybe you should take a break. Tend to the REAl people in your life. How about it, huh?

Standby for more ignorance......

Kathianne
11-18-2007, 02:00 PM

I'm sorry? Are you now trying to insinuate I'm 'clever,' and caused you to fall into the rabbit hole of your own making? What's really nasty is trying to bring Damo into it. If you noticed, I did say I was wrong to put the URL up, which Jim wisely removed. I apologized to Damo for that too.

See that's what one does when one makes mistakes. Say your sorry and move on.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 02:01 PM
It sure does seem to me she mentioned JD and darla in the first pm. I will tell you that it all went down pretty quick and I have erased my access to it.

I really dont know what to think Jim. I only know what message I was given by the exchange and truely felt there was untoward tactics being used to get me to leave. Go ask Damo about me. He has known us both for years.
He can tell you more about Kathy than I could and he can tell you more about me and wether I lie about others.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 02:06 PM
He can tell you more about Kathy than I could and he can tell you more about me and wether I lie about others.

You lied, and we know it, now shut up already rock head.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 02:09 PM
You lied, and we know it, now shut up already rock head.

kisses

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 02:10 PM
kisses

Yuck, would never kiss such a liar..... :D

Kathianne
11-18-2007, 02:11 PM
Once again, I mean it's so 'hard' to remember pages back (pg 22), here is the pm Jim posted, with my permission. I'll highlight was appears to be your concerns, that Jim is now lying or that I am or that we all are:

Kathianne stated:

Quote:

Darla dropped out of this for a reason, I'd like to think for good reasons, but...
You replied with:

Quote:
I just realised you are threatening me.

wow how classy.
Kathianne stated:

Quote:
not a threat.
You replied with:

Quote:
You tell me to stop "mocking you" = argueing with you or you will do the same to me that you did to Darla which forced her to leave this site.

I have been doing nothing but discussing the issues adn defending myself from the lies people here tell about what I said (like they do to everyone who is on the left of them) like any sane perso would.

If you truely think this does not qualify as a threat then you are blind.

I am truely begining to understand the charactor of the people still remaining to defend the Republican party by the actions of people here
Kathianne stated:

Quote:
didn't do anything to Darla/John Doe, quite the contrary she made many fine points. She didn't turn topics on their head then spin them like the Exorcist.

You have been posting nonsense, pretending to be illiterate and unable to keep to a topic. Problem is, you can and I know it. So why are you doing so? To go back to JP and laugh at how you 'tied' the cons in knots? Well why don't you try to do just that, by making serious points?

BTW I did say I KNOW you can do what you are pretending not. I think Darla just got tired of trying to catch you before you burned. Wish she'd come back, on her own. Worthy poster she is.
You stated:

Quote:
I have done nothing here but what I always do. I have made perfect sense and defended my arguemetns well. You people turn every discussion into a personal attack some do it by lying about what is said. I defend my self against the lies and you use this duplicitous manner to insult my arguements.

Why are you doing this?
Kathianne stated:

Quote:
I've never lied about you. I really cannot speak for 'the board.'
Now please show us where Kathianne either:

Told you to leave this site

or

Threatened to send "Cons" over to the other site.

Mr. P
11-18-2007, 02:16 PM
No doubt in my ex-military mind, both Jim and No1 are honest guys..

So BAN this IDIOT from both boards and be done with it!

Problem solved. :)

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 02:19 PM
No doubt in my ex-military mind, both Jim and No1 are honest guys..

So BAN this IDIOT from both boards and be done with it!

Problem solved. :)

Easy call, but you knew that already.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 02:20 PM
I'm tired of your mocking all. If you do not cease and desist, I will make them aware of the other site and your ability to think somewhat cogently.

Darla dropped out of this for a reason, I'd like to think for good reasons, but...

=If you do not stop doing this I will send others to the other site.

Darla already left for just this reason.

Here is the thing Kathy I do not mock anyone So how could I stop?

What you conveyed to me was to stop posting what I was posting or you would do what worked to get rid of "darla".

I know how people who had no bias would see this.

Kathianne
11-18-2007, 02:20 PM
I'm tired of your mocking all. If you do not cease and desist, I will make them aware of the other site and your ability to think somewhat cogently.

What you conveyed to me was to stop posting what I was posting or you would do what worked to get rid of "darla".

Yeah, ok? Your point? I tried to help you find what you were looking for...

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 02:21 PM

Easy call, but you knew that already.

Damo would never act in such a biased manner.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Damo would never act in such a biased manner.

Would'nt matter to me in the slightest how he reacts to it, what he does is his business, not mine. I simply see you as the liar that you are, many others see it the same. However has'nt it been pointed out already that not only can't you speak for yourself properly, you certainly can't do it for anyone else.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 02:29 PM
Would'nt matter to me in the slightest how he reacts to it, what he does is his business, not mine. I simply see you as the liar that you are, many others see it the same. However has'nt it been pointed out already that not only can't you speak for yourself properly, you certainly can't do it for anyone else.

Your opinion of me has been pretty well established. Your flexability in the ability to judge what is a lie remains on the table.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Your opinion of me has been pretty well established. Your flexability in the ability to judge what is a lie remains on the table.

Call it what you want dumbass but whats on the table here is easy for eveyone to judge. Many figured you for a liar now many will know you as a liar. Short & sweet is'nt it?

Kathianne
11-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Are you ever going to make your point, which I asked about several posts back? You post that the pm Jim posted was missing information, that you 'remember' was there. I showed you that in fact your memory was correct, so it must have been your reading that was 'off' or it could be that you were lying, hoping no one would look back on pg 22?

Now are you trying to allow lots of posts to come inbetween, so you can start the whole thing over again?

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 02:42 PM
Are you ever going to make your point, which I asked about several posts back? You post that the pm Jim posted was missing information, that you 'remember' was there. I showed you that in fact your memory was correct, so it must have been your reading that was 'off' or it could be that you were lying, hoping no one would look back on pg 22?

Now are you trying to allow lots of posts to come inbetween, so you can start the whole thing over again?

You will find most liars will do that very thing.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 02:50 PM
I dont kow what "point" you are talking about. I think I showed you pretty clearly how I saw the pm as a threat. I dont expect anyone here to anything but agree with that people on here who are all contemptful of anyone who is on the left. This is very like highschool where only the "popular" kids get to deside who is treated with any decency. I just always keep the hope alive that high school kids grow up and most realise how petty it is to hold to such a standard of might makes right.

I will take this pm to the other site and see how they feel about the message it seemed you were trying to convey in the post.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 02:53 PM
I dont kow what "point" you are talking about. I think I showed you pretty clearly how I saw the pm as a threat.

I think it has been abundantly clear as to how you see something, and they how you try to convey it, and that is generally a lie so nothing new her dimwit.

Kathianne
11-18-2007, 02:53 PM
I dont kow what "point" you are talking about. I think I showed you pretty clearly how I saw the pm as a threat. I dont expect anyone here to anything but agree with that people on here who are all contemptful of anyone who is on the left. This is very like highschool where only the "popular" kids get to deside who is treated with any decency. I just always keep the hope alive that high school kids grow up and most realise how petty it is to hold to such a standard of might makes right.

I will take this pm to the other site and see how they feel about the message it seemed you were trying to convey in the post.

369 (yours) and 370(mine). Of course that followed what you had posted about 'missing info' from the pm's, which was there, as I illustrated for you through highlighting.

Kathianne
11-18-2007, 02:54 PM

And the point of the bolded, is what?

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 02:55 PM

Simple, let the other bakcpatters allow her to feel good about herself. :laugh:

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 03:16 PM

A site I feel is a little more balanced and many of those people had asked me for the content and I told them I was not at liberty to provide it to them. Now I can.

No worries they are fair people and will not condem either one of us.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 03:29 PM
A site I feel is a little more balanced and many of those people had asked me for the content and I told them I was not at liberty to provide it to them. Now I can.

No worries they are fair people and will not condem either one of us.

Yeah they are balanced alright, Damos was the only blanced person over there when I posted there, perhaps it changed but the one thing that had been consistent since is your stupidity, it was prevalent then, and it is now.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 03:37 PM

It can't be any clearer than this, TM:

You stated in this very thread that Kathianne told you to leave this site. It's nowhere to be found in the PM, not even close.

You told the other board owner the very same thing AND that Kathianne threatened to have "Cons" go to his board. This is also NOT in any of the PM's.

It can't be any clearer. There's nothing to agree or disagree about. Has nothing to do with contempt. Nothing to decide. There are no standards.

You made claims of things that were written to you in PM. They were NOT written. This is a fact for all to see.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 03:48 PM
You made claims of things that were written to you in PM. They were NOT written. This is a fact for all to see.

Conclusion: The Iraqi information minister now resides in California...

manu1959
11-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Conclusion: The Iraqi information minister now resides in California...

no shit .... you could hold up the peace sign and she would claim you are flipin her off.....

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 03:52 PM
no shit .... you could hold up the peace sign and she would claim you are flipin her off.....

:lol:

My name is truthmatters, and I can not tell a lie! I swear to you that there are no good americans on this board.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 04:00 PM
:lol:

My name is truthmatters, and I can not tell a lie! I swear to you that there are no good americans on this board.

She went and posted the entire PM exchange on the other board looking for solace, and now has the members there talking smack about this board. *yawn*

I have no desire for a board war, nor to talk smack about people who supposedly have never interacted with me before. If that's their cup of tea there, more power to them.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 04:11 PM
She went and posted the entire PM exchange on the other board looking for solace, and now has the members there talking smack about this board. *yawn*

I have no desire for a board war, nor to talk smack about people who supposedly have never interacted with me before. If that's their cup of tea there, more power to them.

Not solace but an unjaundiced eye of people who had asked me for the exchange and which I had to refuse them because it was a PM. Many there are very aware of this site.People there can post links to ohter sites without restriction. Damo has very few rules and things run just fine. This is why I was so confused the rules here. I was spoiled by the freedom Damo provides.

TheSage
11-18-2007, 04:14 PM
If it's any help here, kathianne is a vicious lying battleaxe who will go personal on someone just for showing her to be the idiotic hateful bitch she is.

Kathianne
11-18-2007, 04:17 PM
If it's any help here, kathianne is a vicious lying battleaxe who will go personal on someone just for showing her to be the idiotic hateful bitch she is.

Love you too, Jason.

jimnyc
11-18-2007, 04:24 PM
Not solace but an unjaundiced eye of people who had asked me for the exchange and which I had to refuse them because it was a PM. Many there are very aware of this site.People there can post links to ohter sites without restriction. Damo has very few rules and things run just fine. This is why I was so confused the rules here. I was spoiled by the freedom Damo provides.

You can post it on 3 million sites on the internet and it won't change the FACT that the things you stated that were said, WERE NOT said. But have fun!

manu1959
11-18-2007, 04:25 PM

so go back.....

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 04:26 PM

This coming from a guy who takes a long vacation from posting, and comes back a completely different person? I dunno leftwingavenger, that opinion holds little credibility.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 04:28 PM

Well you should take that freedom, and take a fucking hike! Instead you are doing your best to stir it up between other members as well as board owners. What a total shitbrick loser....

Kathianne
11-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Curiosity got the better and I went to look. My they are having fun spinning themselves. Of course the only half way civil one, at least on the last page was No1. Then we must remember that Jason and Arch are there, so nuff said.

TheSage
11-18-2007, 04:31 PM
Curiosity got the better and I went to look. My they are having fun spinning themselves. Of course the only half way civil one, at least on the last page was No1. Then we must remember that Jason and Arch are there, so nuff said.

No. It's really not enough said. You turned totally vicious on the other board when I DARE say nationalism wasn't always bad. You're a vicious hateful skank and everyone knows it. Nuff said.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 04:32 PM

No1 runs the show, he is the one that has been brought into the middle of this by the dimwit. No1 is a good guy, he is fair, and very unfortunate that he has the crowd he does there.

Kathianne
11-18-2007, 04:33 PM
No1 runs the show, he is the one that has been brought into the middle of this by the dimwit. No1 is a good guy, he is fair, and very unfortunate that he has the crowd he does there.

Agreed, he's always been fair and he has been there too.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 04:33 PM
No. It's really not enough said. You turned totally vicious on the other board when I DARE say nationalism wasn't always bad. You're a vicious hateful skank and everyone knows it. Nuff said.

lol, leftwing, you have changed positions on this board more then the average changes underware. I don't think everyone buys into what you say or for that matter not sure anyone does. :D

TheSage
11-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Agreed, he's always been fair and he has been there too.

You wouldn't know fairness if it took a shit on your face. The way you sucked up to the fascist new owner of usmb was disgusting.

edit. sorry I let my anger get the best of me.

Kathianne
11-18-2007, 04:36 PM
You wouldn't know fairness if it took a shit on your face. The way you sucked up to the fascist new owner of usmb was disgusting. I don't know why jimmy let you on here. Everyone hates you.

Oh now you made me cry. You really are trying to join in the shit stirring.

Damo already said that he will let you all burn yourselves out, sounds like Jim is doing the same here. Good call on both their parts.

TheSage
11-18-2007, 04:41 PM
Oh now you made me cry. You really are trying to join in the shit stirring.

Damo already said that he will let you all burn yourselves out, sounds like Jim is doing the same here. Good call on both their parts.

as you see I edited my post. Sorry, for being such a dickhead, but your penchant for selling out america via globalism angers me, and the fact that you went personal when we fought about it, and then edited your post to hide it, all made me mad. YOu probably have some good qualities.

truthmatters
11-18-2007, 04:53 PM
as you see I edited my post. Sorry, for being such a dickhead, but your penchant for selling out america via globalism angers me, and the fact that you went personal when we fought about it, and then edited your post to hide it, all made me mad. YOu probably have some good qualities.

They think you are a lefty?

Oh my god they are so very utlra Right wing they are in outer space.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 04:55 PM
They think you are a lefty?

Oh my god they are so very utlra Right wing they are in outer space.

Must be the truth seeing as you made the statement. :laugh2:

manu1959
11-18-2007, 04:56 PM

you are going to "tell" on us.....too funny....say hi to No1 for me when you do.....:laugh2:

Kathianne
11-18-2007, 04:56 PM
Must be the truth seeing as you made the statement. :laugh2:

No, that would be a 'fact.'

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 04:57 PM
No, that would be a 'fact.'

Hey, the truth matters! :laugh2:

Kathianne
11-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Hey, the truth matters! :laugh2:

Very true, we've all be 'enranched' and liderated by her suberios noledge.

OCA
11-18-2007, 05:01 PM

Lucky you.

Everyone who disagrees with this troll is a neocon, how sad.

Sir Evil
11-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Very true, we've all be 'enranched' and liderated by her suberios noledge.

Amen, the lies are now is "ression"....

manu1959
11-18-2007, 05:07 PM

Lucky you.

this started off looking like english.......by the end....not so much...:laugh2:

Trigg
11-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Damn!!!

look what happens when I leave for a day.:laugh2::laugh2:

Monkeybone
11-19-2007, 10:28 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me pass time at work by reading this thread. Even if some of TM's post gave me a headache with their wording.

Gaffer
11-19-2007, 11:57 PM
A thread of epic proportions spanning multiple boards and a myriad of posters.

Damo's a cool guy. I like him. Just don't care for the garbage posters that hang out on his board. tm is a prime example of how most of them think and act. Which is why I don't go there any more. But I can see tm is scared of the cons here. She makes it sound like Kathy is going to bring a bunch of hells angels down to the local liberal meeting place to bitch slap everybody in sight.

The cons are coming...the cons are coming. They are armed with truth and honor. And worst of all they are patriots. Gather the talking points and the back patters. We won't go down without blaming someone other than our selves.

Pale Rider
11-20-2007, 12:57 AM

Damo's a cool guy. I like him. Just don't care for the garbage posters that hang out on his board. tm is a prime example of how most of them think and act. Which is why I don't go there any more. But I can see tm is scared of the cons here. She makes it sound like Kathy is going to bring a bunch of hells angels down to the local liberal meeting place to bitch slap everybody in sight.

The cons are coming...the cons are coming. They are armed with truth and honor. And worst of all they are patriots. Gather the talking points and the back patters. We won't go down without blaming someone other than our selves.

:lmao: - - - :clap: - - - :lol: - - - OUTSTANDING!!!

Sir Evil
11-20-2007, 11:16 AM

Well said Gaffer!

truthmatters
02-18-2008, 05:04 PM
Bump

Said1
02-18-2008, 05:30 PM
Bump

why?

Abbey Marie
02-18-2008, 05:32 PM
why?

You had to ask!

Said1
02-18-2008, 05:41 PM
You had to ask!

Curiosity?

jimnyc
02-18-2008, 05:50 PM
Bump

Stick your bump where the sun don't shine! All your lies are locked into this thread for all to see!