PDA

View Full Version : ...He pushed 12yo against the wall and punched her the face until she passed out.

darin
11-14-2007, 03:20 PM
Anger wells up within me. Sweet Jesus would I love to see this man put-down. :(

I doubt I'd have the capacity to forgive, if it were my place to do so.

PHOENIX — A 12-year-old girl was beaten with an electrical cord, and her parents left her dead body on the floor of her bedroom for days before they called 911, according to court documents released Tuesday.

Police arrested the girl's father, 34-year-old Jeffrey Duchane Jr., and stepmother, 25-year-old Reiko Troupe, after officers were called to the house on Saturday. Troupe was jailed on suspicion of first-degree murder and child abuse. Duchane was jailed on suspicion of child abuse.

Both were scheduled to appear in Maricopa County Superior Court on Nov. 19. The Associated Press asked the county Sheriff's Office to interview Duchane and Troupe, but those requests went unanswered Tuesday.

According to court documents, Troupe told police that she didn't harm the girls and blamed Duchane for disciplining the children.

Police spokesman Sgt. Andy Hill said the case is "shocking to the conscience, and offended all of us." Police were investigating whether more criminal charges should be filed against Duchane and Troupe.

Court documents say that Duchane went to work while his daughter lay dead in the bedroom. They said he didn't call authorities until the girl's body started to smell.

More at link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311537,00.html

retiredman
11-14-2007, 03:31 PM
sounds like the stepmother has blood on her hands as well!

Abbey Marie
11-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Betcha dollars to doughnuts that the stepmom resented the girl being in their lives, and did nothing about the abuse.

nevadamedic
11-14-2007, 03:45 PM
Betcha dollars to doughnuts that the stepmom resented the girl being in their lives, and did nothing about the abuse.

The stepmom is the one who abused her. Im wondering how the cops had the restraint not to pop one in the parents or even just hit them with their tazers and clain self defense, I would have.

11-14-2007, 05:31 PM
this just reinforces the fact that society is decaying to me.

Abbey Marie
11-14-2007, 05:34 PM

In terms of a lack of respect for life, I'd agree wholeheartedly.

5stringJeff
11-16-2007, 10:13 AM
Hang 'em high!

Pale Rider
11-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Anger wells up within me. Sweet Jesus would I love to see this man put-down. :(

I doubt I'd have the capacity to forgive, if it were my place to do so.

This is just so disturbing... I think what these two deserve is a LYNCH MOB!

Yurt
11-16-2007, 07:24 PM
The stepmom is the one who abused her. Im wondering how the cops had the restraint not to pop one in the parents or even just hit them with their tazers and clain self defense, I would have.

You are a LIAR.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=8823

You felt bad over your playdo arrest and yet talk all bad ass here?

sick.

Yurt
11-16-2007, 07:26 PM

you have said this before, i have always wanted to ask:

what is your solution?