PDA

View Full Version : OCA Interview

Kathianne
11-14-2007, 05:22 PM
Great job by both interviewer and interviewee. OCA has always been one of my favorite posters, though recent rile ups between the two of us wouldn't illuminate that.

He was the first to welcome me on USMB and gave me major kudos for what I posted back when. (Way before 'rep' ;) )

Great job, both of you.

hjmick
11-14-2007, 06:02 PM
Interesting read to be sure.

I have, on more than one occasion, questioned OCA's stability. After reading the interview, he seems quite rational and stable.

OCA
11-14-2007, 06:13 PM
I have, on more than one occasion, questioned OCA's stability.

You ain't the first and won't be the last.:cool:

OCA
11-14-2007, 06:14 PM
Great job by both interviewer and interviewee. OCA has always been one of my favorite posters, though recent rile ups between the two of us wouldn't illuminate that.

He was the first to welcome me on USMB and gave me major kudos for what I posted back when. (Way before 'rep' ;) )

Great job, both of you.

Was hoping the questions would be tougher, Jimmy threw me softballs.:laugh2:

Kathianne
11-14-2007, 06:15 PM
You ain't the first and won't be the last.:cool:

:laugh2: I just wish you'd let your intelligence shine, rather than just your cynicism.

In any case, great response to good questions. Kudos.

dan
11-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Good interview! I think you should make the interviews longer, Jim, this one was over before it even got started.

Abbey Marie
11-14-2007, 06:17 PM

What would you like to be asked?

jackass
11-14-2007, 07:33 PM

Maybe why he hates homosexuality but proud to be Greek! :laugh2:

Guernicaa
11-14-2007, 08:23 PM
It was my favorite one out of all of them.

OCA might be an asshole sometimes, but he's one of the few who can actually make me start crackin up at my computer. Some of the shit he's said to Nevada, Acts, and RSR was pretty fuckin funny. And everyone has to admit it was.

Even some of the stuff he's said to me:

Nothing like being a racist but then again you are into that pale drug addled skank from the White Stripes.

Wit and derogation make a funny pair.

glockmail
11-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Maybe why he hates homosexuality but proud to be Greek! :laugh2:Good one; hit him right in the nose, the way he likes it.

I would like to know his take on the whole ancient greek queer-thing, though.

OCA
11-14-2007, 09:10 PM

What my visions are for peace in Israel, how I feel about supersizing a value meal, great taste vs less filling, what are my thoughts on the "Girls Next Door" and why do Turkish people smell like ass.

:laugh2:

OCA
11-14-2007, 09:12 PM
Good one; hit him right in the nose, the way he likes it.

I would like to know his take on the whole ancient greek queer-thing, though.

It was before Jesus Christ, before we had a firm set of right and wrongs...............it was any hole in a storm brother.

Nowadays queers are ridiculed in Greece.......along with Gypsies and Albanians I might add.

glockmail
11-14-2007, 09:28 PM
It was before Jesus Christ, before we had a firm set of right and wrongs...............it was any hole in a storm brother.

Nowadays queers are ridiculed in Greece.......along with Gypsies and Albanians I might add.

I'd like to know how much of the ancient shit stabbing is overblown by modern queer enablers.

OCA
11-14-2007, 09:30 PM
I'd like to know how much of the ancient shit stabbing is overblown by modern queer enablers.

Most of it, its an attempt just like the animal analogy to reconcile their shitty lifestyle choice.

glockmail
11-14-2007, 09:43 PM
Most of it, its an attempt just like the animal analogy to reconcile their shitty lifestyle choice. My take exactly. Its analogous to queer enablers in the year 4000 claiming that Great Britain is full of shit stabbers because Elton John sold a boat load of records.

OCA
11-14-2007, 09:47 PM
My take exactly. Its analogous to queer enablers in the year 4000 claiming that Great Britain is full of shit stabbers because Elton John sold a boat load of records.

Hahaha:laugh2:

gabosaurus
11-14-2007, 11:32 PM
I rarely agree with OCA, but I have to admit that he is one of the most intelligent posters on DP. He makes great points and defends them through intellectual discussion and well thought-out points. OCA makes original threads and doesn't have to resort to regurgitating radical right-wing web sites and bloggers.
Plus, it cracks me up how OCA continually shit cans Nevada and Martin in their "disputes."
With Abbey reigning as the most intelligent DP staff member, OCA is a top contender for that position among regular posters. If I didn't know otherwise, I would swear he was female. :)

Abbey Marie
11-14-2007, 11:53 PM
I rarely agree with OCA, but I have to admit that he is one of the most intelligent posters on DP. He makes great points and defends them through intellectual discussion and well thought-out points. OCA makes original threads and doesn't have to resort to regurgitating radical right-wing web sites and bloggers.
Plus, it cracks me up how OCA continually shit cans Nevada and Martin in their "disputes."
With Abbey reigning as the most intelligent DP staff member, OCA is a top contender for that position among regular posters. If I didn't know otherwise, I would swear he was female. :)

That's awfully nice of you to say, but with people like Musicman and Jeff around, and many others, there's a lot of brain power here. And you, too!

Gabby, did you know that OCA & I have something in common? We're both Greek (well in my case, just 1/4. OCA would probably say it's my best 1/4. :D)

darin
11-14-2007, 11:54 PM
With Abbey reigning as the most intelligent DP staff member,

ass-kisser...lmao. :)

Abbey Marie
11-14-2007, 11:57 PM
ass-kisser...lmao. :)

:(

gabosaurus
11-15-2007, 02:44 AM
Better her ass than yours. :lmao:

OCA
11-15-2007, 06:13 AM
That's awfully nice of you to say, but with people like Musicman and Jeff around, and many others, there's a lot of brain power here. And you, too!

Gabby, did you know that OCA & I have something in common? We're both Greek (well in my case, just 1/4. OCA would probably say it's my best 1/4. :D)

If you let that 1/4 run wild..............no wait, keep it under wraps.

Seriously 1 day, 1 evening us and our better halves will run into Astoria, Queens and you can see what you've been missing out on.

82Marine89
11-15-2007, 08:33 AM

I heard you Greek's liked softballs. :poke::laugh2:

Joan
11-15-2007, 10:27 AM
Great interview! Changed my opinion on the cocky SOB!! (Only kidding). I too am sorry you missed that party at Janeen's, but that is typical Sir Evil! Deep in his heart he can be a sweetheart, but doesn't like anyone to see that side of him (sort of like me). But don't pick on my baby (Jim) or you will catch more shit than you can handle!! Married in 99? That makes you a whole lot younger than I thought! My cousin married a Greek. She was a real idiot, but boy could she cook!! Sometimes she spelled her name Chi-Chi, and at other times it was Keke, so therefore my feeling that all greeks are nuts!!

darin
11-15-2007, 10:32 AM
If you let that 1/4 run wild..............no wait, keep it under wraps.

Seriously 1 day, 1 evening us and our better halves will run into Astoria, Queens and you can see what you've been missing out on.

I've had dinner with OCA...it was breathtaking. :)

glockmail
11-15-2007, 11:23 AM
I'll bet that the after dinner encounter was as well.

Pale Rider
11-15-2007, 01:33 PM

He's scared to meet and have diner with me.... scared we'd both wind up in JAIL... :laugh:

darin
11-15-2007, 01:55 PM
I'll bet that the after dinner encounter was as well.

all i know is this:

When OCA left the restaurant, he FLEW. yup. Right up into the air.

Did you know The 11th commandment is “Thou shalt not piss off OCA” This commandment is rarely enforced, as it is impossible to accomplish.

Further, # The pen is mighter than the sword, but only if the pen is held by OCA

glockmail
11-15-2007, 01:59 PM
all i know is this:

When OCA left the restaurant, he FLEW. yup. Right up into the air.

Did you know The 11th commandment is “Thou shalt not piss off OCA” This commandment is rarely enforced, as it is impossible to accomplish.

Further, # The pen is mighter than the sword, but only if the pen is held by OCA

No I was talking him being "behind" you with his greek-thing.

darin
11-15-2007, 02:10 PM
I suspect he'd rather have been behind my wife. She's slightly more attractive. Slightly. :D

glockmail
11-15-2007, 02:23 PM
I suspect he'd rather have been behind my wife. She's slightly more attractive. Slightly. :D Sloppy seconds, maybe.

OCA
11-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Great interview! Changed my opinion on the cocky SOB!! (Only kidding). I too am sorry you missed that party at Janeen's, but that is typical Sir Evil! Deep in his heart he can be a sweetheart, but doesn't like anyone to see that side of him (sort of like me). But don't pick on my baby (Jim) or you will catch more shit than you can handle!! Married in 99? That makes you a whole lot younger than I thought! My cousin married a Greek. She was a real idiot, but boy could she cook!! Sometimes she spelled her name Chi-Chi, and at other times it was Keke, so therefore my feeling that all greeks are nuts!!

1996 maam, thats the year I got hitched, makes me 40.

OCA
11-15-2007, 03:13 PM

Me? Breathtaking? Don't know about all that, I only dropped the f bomb 5 or 6times if I remember correctly.

OCA
11-15-2007, 03:15 PM
He's scared to meet and have diner with me.... scared we'd both wind up in JAIL... :laugh:

Not scared at all my brother, would even go on a drinking binge with you and your vagos bros., jail be damned!

OCA
11-15-2007, 03:16 PM
No I was talking him being "behind" you with his greek-thing.

Ok, Glock I get the hint, you want what the little boy begged for, i'll get er done for you just 1 time.:laugh2:

OCA
11-15-2007, 03:18 PM
I suspect he'd rather have been behind my wife. She's slightly more attractive. Slightly. :D

Uhh Darin don't take this wrong but you definitely go the better end of that deal:laugh2:

Mary Mary quite contrary. I love a woman who looks as hot wearing a tool belt and with a power chisel in her hand as she does in high heels and the little black dress.

darin
11-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Uhh Darin don't take this wrong but you definitely go the better end of that deal:laugh2:

Mary Mary quite contrary. I love a woman who looks as hot wearing a tool belt and with a power chisel in her hand as she does in high heels and the little black dress.

I'd be worried if you thought any OTHER way, OCA.

:)

:beer:
:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

jimnyc
11-15-2007, 03:48 PM
Good interview! I think you should make the interviews longer, Jim, this one was over before it even got started.

Eat shit ya bastard! :laugh2:

I'm no damn professional reporter. I have a hard time coming up with good questions, especially with some of the members I don't know very well just yet. I sat around for about a combined hour to and hour and a half between last evening and this morning thinking of questions for my latest interview, and came up with 7 questions! LOL

Pale Rider
11-15-2007, 04:24 PM
Not scared at all my brother, would even go on a drinking binge with you and your vagos bros., jail be damned!

I haven't partied with any of the Green Nation, (Vagos), for awhile now. In fact it's been since the last time I was in the titty bar. We'd party with my independent riding brothers. They're way more fun anyway. Nobody stops you at the door and says, "we don't allow you in here with those colors." Fuck that.

dan
11-15-2007, 05:41 PM
Eat shit ya bastard! :laugh2:

I'm no damn professional reporter. I have a hard time coming up with good questions, especially with some of the members I don't know very well just yet. I sat around for about a combined hour to and hour and a half between last evening and this morning thinking of questions for my latest interview, and came up with 7 questions! LOL

:fu:

I dunno. You could do them by phone, just talk for a while and record it, then take the best stuff for the interview? I don't know what to tell you!

Pale Rider
11-15-2007, 07:01 PM

What the fuck is a "power chisel?" (I googled it... interesting... I'd never seen one before.) I thought I'd seen everything.

OCA
11-15-2007, 07:24 PM
What the fuck is a "power chisel?" (I googled it... interesting... I'd never seen one before.) I thought I'd seen everything.

Its exactly what it says it is, a chisel powered by battery or electricity just like a power drill or screwdriver.

glockmail
11-15-2007, 08:22 PM
What the fuck is a "power chisel?" (I googled it... interesting... I'd never seen one before.) I thought I'd seen everything. You're a pup!

http://www.amazon.com/Chicago-Pneumatic-Chisel-CP714-model/dp/B000KL2KUM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1195176073&sr=1-4

hjmick
11-15-2007, 08:26 PM
Christ almighty, Glock, loose that avatar. Please!

glockmail
11-15-2007, 08:40 PM
Christ almighty, Glock, loose that avatar. Please!
Should I put a man bra on LOki? :lol:

hjmick
11-15-2007, 08:42 PM
More like a tent!

glockmail
11-15-2007, 08:51 PM
More like a tent!
EXTRA HEAVY!!! :coffee: