PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Driver

glockmail
11-14-2007, 08:30 PM
I was passing through Winston-Salem the other day on Business 40, 2 lanes in my direction. I was in the right lane, the speed limit was 55, and I had the cruise control set at 56 or 57.

A Sherriff's car passes me on the left doing a little faster; I'd guess 4 over, which is the defacto limit here. Following right on his ass is a girl in a Toyota, maybe a car length behind.

When the Deputy gets far enough in front of me he pulls over to the right. The girl then speeds up to about 65. The Deputy then pulls in right behind her and turns his blue lights on. My guess is he cited her for 1) following too close and 2) speeding.

Guernicaa
11-14-2007, 08:38 PM
I was passing through Winston-Salem the other day on Business 40, 2 lanes in my direction. I was in the right lane, the speed limit was 55, and I had the cruise control set at 56 or 57.

A Sherriff's car passes me on the left doing a little faster; I'd guess 4 over, which is the defacto limit here. Following right on his ass is a girl in a Toyota, maybe a car length behind.

When the Deputy gets far enough in front of me he pulls over to the right. The girl then speeds up to about 65. The Deputy then pulls in right behind her and turns his blue lights on. My guess is he cited her for 1) following too close and 2) speeding.
Sounds exactly like my sister.

glockmail
11-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Sounds exactly like my sister.
Or half the women leaving The Mall.

Kathianne
11-14-2007, 08:49 PM
Or half the women leaving The Mall.

and 5/8 of the males.

glockmail
11-14-2007, 08:55 PM
and 5/8 of the males. Most men who frequent the Mall are queers, so you are probably right.
:coffee:

nevadamedic
11-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Most men who frequent the Mall are queers, so you are probably right.
:coffee:

And how would you know that?!? Let me guess when noones around you secretly listen to Cher. :laugh2:

Mr. P
11-14-2007, 10:15 PM
It should be illegal for women to drive.....

glockmail
11-14-2007, 10:17 PM
And how would you know that?!? Let me guess when noones around you secretly listen to Cher. :laugh2: Any red-blooded man can sense most queer men from 100 yards away.

glockmail
11-14-2007, 10:20 PM
It should be illegal for women to drive..... For the most part they're OK drivers. But oce they get that shopping instict in high gear they forget what they are doing. My son is starting to drive and I tell him that the Mall parking lot is the most dangerous place to drive on the planet.

Mr. P
11-14-2007, 10:27 PM
For the most part they're OK drivers. But oce they get that shopping instict in high gear they forget what they are doing. My son is starting to drive and I tell him that the Mall parking lot is the most dangerous place to drive on the planet.

HAH! Don't forget the application of makeup at 70 mph or the damn cell phone they can't seem to stay off of!