PDA

View Full Version : D.C. imam declares Muslim plan to conquor America by 2050

11-14-2007, 09:34 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58616

I think we need to do what we can to combat this dangerous rhetoric.

Kathianne
11-14-2007, 09:36 PM

I never underestimate them, but too few are paying attention. From you citation:

WND Exclusive GLOBAL JIHAD
D.C. imam declares Muslim takeover-plan
Washington-based cleric working toward 'Islamic State of North America' by 2050
Posted: November 10, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Art Moore
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

A Washington, D.C., imam states explicitly on the website for his organization that he is part of a movement working toward replacement of the U.S. government with "the Islamic State of North America" by 2050.

With branches in Oakland, Los Angeles, San Diego, Sacramento and Philadelphia, the group As-Sabiqun – or the Vanguard – is under the leadership of Abdul Alim Musa in the nation's capital.

Musa's declaration of his intention to help lead a takeover of America was highlighted by noted Islam observer Robert Spencer on his website Jihad Watch.

Spencer told WND that figures such as Musa should not be ignored, "Not because they have the power to succeed, but because they may commit acts of violence to achieve their purpose."

Musa's website declares: "Those who engage in this great effort require a high level of commitment and determination. We are sending out a call to the believers: Join with us in this great struggle to change the world!" ...

glockmail
11-14-2007, 09:47 PM
I never underestimate them, but too few are paying attention. From you citation: Once Americans start paying attention we will be more ruthless than any of them, and drive them back to a tiny area in the mid-east, killing most of them along the way.

Kathianne
11-14-2007, 10:01 PM
Once Americans start paying attention we will be more ruthless than any of them, and drive them back to a tiny area in the mid-east, killing most of them along the way.

and that would be, when? Face it, most Americans not only don't care, they get angry at anyone that tries to prod them to.

glockmail
11-14-2007, 10:16 PM
and that would be, when? Face it, most Americans not only don't care, they get angry at anyone that tries to prod them to. I used to believe that. But on September 12, 2001 I saw America gain back its resolve. Multiply that terrorist victory by 100 or 1000 and we'll see a whole lot of complacency go away very quickly.

actsnoblemartin
11-14-2007, 11:39 PM
I think we need to do whatever is neccesary.

Period

manu1959
11-14-2007, 11:43 PM
it will be interesting to see what the left does when real religious zelots start to shove "their" religion down their throat.....

wonder if they will be preaching tollerance and acceptance .....

glockmail
11-15-2007, 08:24 AM
it will be interesting to see what the left does when real religious zelots start to shove "their" religion down their throat.....

wonder if they will be preaching tollerance and acceptance ..... They'll be headless and not saying anything.

manu1959
11-15-2007, 10:21 AM
They'll be headless and not saying anything.

nah ......... their screams will be videotaped for posterity......

Hagbard Celine
11-15-2007, 10:23 AM
So I assume he's already got the FBI surveilling him. Only a matter of time before he's picked up and thrown in an interrogation room. What a f*ckin' idiot. Does the psycho actually think this is a realistic goal?

manu1959
11-15-2007, 10:24 AM
So I assume he's already got the FBI surveilling him. Only a matter of time before he's picked up and thrown in an interrogation room. What a f*ckin' idiot. Does the psycho actually think this is a realistic goal?

no cazier then some of ted turners ideas......

darin
11-15-2007, 10:27 AM
I bet we'll never see a Muslim NASCAR driver.

manu1959
11-15-2007, 10:35 AM
I bet we'll never see a Muslim NASCAR driver.

jeff gordon and jimmy johnson might as well be muslim.....:laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
11-15-2007, 10:42 AM
no cazier then some of ted turners ideas......

As long as Ted's ideas don't result in forced conversion to Islam and the deaths of thousands of innocent people, I say more power to him. :salute:

Kathianne
11-15-2007, 11:30 AM
A billboard just went up a couple weeks ago on Rte 38, right by the Islamic School. It says, "Convert to Islam". Has a phone number to get a free Koran. Also has swords on it.

When was the last time you saw a religion-not a church, advertise on a road? Ok, maybe some do in the South, I think I remember some signs about "Jesus Save, though not billboards.

glockmail
11-15-2007, 11:35 AM
A billboard just went up a couple weeks ago on Rte 38, right by the Islamic School. It says, "Convert to Islam". Has a phone number to get a free Koran. Also has swords on it.

When was the last time you saw a religion-not a church, advertise on a road? Ok, maybe some do in the South, I think I remember some signs about "Jesus Save, though not billboards. There's a billboard on Rte 105 just outside of Boone, NC that says: "Next time you curse, use your own name- God". But it doesn't have any swords on it. Its a markedly diffeent message than the one that you saw. So much for the "religion of peace".

Kathianne
11-15-2007, 11:36 AM
There's a billboard on Rte 105 just outside of Boone, NC that says: "Next time you curse, use your own name- God". But it doesn't have any swords on it. Its a markedly diffeent message than the one that you saw. So much for the "religion of peace".

That's pretty clever about using God's name. Not 'Christian', nor 'Jewish', just biblical.

manu1959
11-15-2007, 11:43 AM
As long as Ted's ideas don't result in forced conversion to Islam and the deaths of thousands of innocent people, I say more power to him. :salute:

one could argue teds ideas will allow both to occur....ever met him?

theHawk
11-15-2007, 02:30 PM

This really shows the real problem we have with Islam, not just "terrorists". Islamists will find ways to wage war against our culture and our country. When terrorism doesn't work, they'll continue with their "education", with their self-segreation and non-assimilation.

Hagbard Celine
11-15-2007, 02:32 PM
one could argue teds ideas will allow both to occur....ever met him?

You're a psycho.

hjmick
11-15-2007, 02:35 PM
Does the psycho actually think this is a realistic goal?

Yes, he does.

Hagbard Celine
11-15-2007, 02:36 PM
This really shows the real problem we have with Islam, not just "terrorists". Islamists will find ways to wage war against our culture and our country. When terrorism doesn't work, they'll continue with their "education", with their self-segreation and non-assimilation.

That's exactly right. I've been thinking about this more and more since Pale's post covering the speech by the Australian PM. Regardless of whether or not what he posted was genuine, it had a lot of truth in it. When people immigrate to a new country they need to assimilate. Holding on to some of your birth culture is fine--that's why we have "little Italys" and "China towns," but those people still learn English and live the American lifestyle. These Muslims come over here thinking they can just set up shop and mongrelize our cities with their backwards Shariah customs and it's just not right.

Monkeybone
11-15-2007, 02:41 PM
so with this year in mind....are they hoping that their children will carry it out? just another generation taught to hate us? will they come over here or are they hoping that children raised here will do it?

not to be too racist, but hispanics are doing the same thing for the most part. just not extreme. they refuse to adapt

hjmick
11-15-2007, 02:48 PM
so with this year in mind....are they hoping that their children will carry it out? just another generation taught to hate us? will they come over here or are they hoping that children raised here will do it?

not to be too racist, but hispanics are doing the same thing for the most part. just not extreme. they refuse to adapt

It's a race between the Muslims and Hispanics as to which will lay claim to the U.S. first.

Monkeybone
11-15-2007, 02:58 PM
well...technically....this is Mexico's land from the get go. so we can let them wage war for it and then we can take on the victor.

i will be 65 in the year 2050...so...as long as they don't honour kill me for pooping my pants in public, i might be ok.

theHawk
11-15-2007, 03:08 PM
That's exactly right. I've been thinking about this more and more since Pale's post covering the speech by the Australian PM. Regardless of whether or not what he posted was genuine, it had a lot of truth in it. When people immigrate to a new country they need to assimilate. Holding on to some of your birth culture is fine--that's why we have "little Italys" and "China towns," but those people still learn English and live the American lifestyle. These Muslims come over here thinking they can just set up shop and mongrelize our cities with their backwards Shariah customs and it's just not right.

Which is why, IMO, the only way to save our country is to pass immigration laws preventing mass migration from Islamic countries.

glockmail
11-15-2007, 03:11 PM
That's pretty clever about using God's name. Not 'Christian', nor 'Jewish', just biblical.
Judeao-Christian, as The Founders intended. :poke:

Hagbard Celine
11-15-2007, 03:15 PM

Drive to Atlanta from Athens on hwy 316, then tell me religions don't advertise with billboards.

Guernicaa
11-15-2007, 03:24 PM
I wouldn't pay much attention to her. There are a lot of crazies from all walks of life saying their culture's going to take over America sometime soon.

A lot of American communists said it in the first half of the 20th century, a lot of insane Mexicans may say it, and now a fanatical Muslim's saying it. Not a big deal unless they start to gain momentum.

If she says it again, I'd say jail time is the next best step.

Guernicaa
11-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Actually no, their intention was for anyone to worship their religion freely, regardless of what that religion may be.

Kathianne
11-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Drive to Atlanta from Athens on hwy 316, then tell me religions don't advertise with billboards.

Um, that's why I wrote:

When was the last time you saw a religion-not a church, advertise on a road? Ok, maybe some do in the South, I think I remember some signs about "Jesus Save, though not billboards.

Hagbard Celine
11-15-2007, 03:34 PM
Um, that's why I wrote:

Thanks for the update Captain.

Monkeybone
11-15-2007, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the update Captain.

just gotta make sure you young kids are paying attention, sheesh

Hagbard Celine
11-15-2007, 03:47 PM
just gotta make sure you young kids are paying attention, sheesh

She wrote
though not billboards So I proved that they DO use billboards by citing from my own personal experience. Case closed. Jesus H.

glockmail
11-15-2007, 05:47 PM
Actually no, their intention was for anyone to worship their religion freely, regardless of what that religion may be. Yeah all the real religions: Jews, Catholics, Lutherans, Baptists...

glockmail
11-15-2007, 05:48 PM
Drive to Atlanta from Athens on hwy 316, then tell me religions don't advertise with billboards. Lemme guess: Muslims, atheists, enviro-wackos....

Hagbard Celine
11-15-2007, 05:57 PM
Lemme guess: Muslims, atheists, enviro-wackos....

Evangelicals, pro-lifers and creationists.

Immanuel
11-15-2007, 06:49 PM
From the article:

"This ultimate goal is predicated on the belief – shared by many Muslims worldwide – that Islam is fully capable of producing a working and just social, political, economic order."

I only have one question of the Iman. When and where has Islam proven that it is capable of accomplishing a working, let alone just social, political, economic order"? Heck, they have not even done it in the Middle East with all that oil! We provide their economy and there doesn't seem to be a whole heck of a lot of justice in the region.

Immie

Hobbit
11-15-2007, 07:17 PM
From the article:

I only have one question of the Iman. When and where has Islam proven that it is capable of accomplishing a working, let alone just social, political, economic order"? Heck, they have not even done it in the Middle East with all that oil! We provide their economy and there doesn't seem to be a whole heck of a lot of justice in the region.

Immie

But the wonderful, peace-loving, serene religion of Islam knows what TRUE justice is, and there's no validity in basing how just they are in the twisted, blasphemous beliefs of Western infidels.

manu1959
11-15-2007, 07:48 PM
But the wonderful, peace-loving, serene religion of Islam knows what TRUE justice is, and there's no validity in basing how just they are in the twisted, blasphemous beliefs of Western infidels.

it will be peaceful.....when all the infidesl are dead....