PDA

View Full Version : Thank you jimnyc for this board

CrimsonWhite
02-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Imagine my surprise in finally finding the time to log onto the USMB today and finding out that it is now an occupied territory. It looks like a homo decorated it. Also, seeing all the trolls that were banned in the past back online was disheartening. But I am here now and all is well. Thank you jimnyc for restoring order with this new board.

Dilloduck
02-09-2007, 09:59 PM
Imagine my surprise in finally finding the time to log onto the USMB today and finding out that it is now an occupied territory. It looks like a homo decorated it. Also, seeing all the trolls that were banned in the past back online was disheartening. But I am here now and all is well. Thank you jimnyc for restoring order with this new board.

Word :blsmile:

jimnyc
02-10-2007, 05:04 AM

Thanks for the kind words, but the true thanks belong to all the members here, who without the board couldn't succeed. So, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, for helping me get this great board off to a good start. :)

stephanie
02-10-2007, 05:14 AM
Thanks for the kind words, but the true thanks belong to all the members here, who without the board couldn't succeed. So, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, for helping me get this great board off to a good start. :)

Luv ya Jimmy...Right on...And all that jazz...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/hillwiggle.gif

:lmao:

Alright Seriously...

I do thank you for this board....Right on babe....:2up: